Information on romance scams and scammers.
#249671 by rococo Wed May 06, 2015 4:36 pm
youthink.com/amilove22
amilove22
ANY
Female, 26 years old
Senegal Dakar, Dakar, Africa
Birthday: 8/10/1988 (26 Years Old)
Marital Status: Single
Sexual Preference: Straight
Religion: Christian

Interests: Books / Dating / Cars / Dancing / Design
IM Type: MSN IM
Name: [email protected]

pic: http://media.youthink.com/images_obj/20 ... 061943.jpg

Photo stolen from Nollywood actress Zainab Indomie
http://www.muryararewa.com/index.php/albums/view/11

also documented here:
http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... 222#p76718
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 18#p269447
Advertisement

#249672 by rococo Wed May 06, 2015 4:39 pm
bilder.singles.at/354/354451/
amilove22
25 years, Großengersdorf, Austria
Status Single
I am looking for: Male
Marriage is very important to me,
Education: Master / Middle School

About Me
Greetings with love, hope message will be in good health, meet your profile today when i was browsing on the site and I have an interest in you and consider it very necessary to consult wear for long lasting relationship. My name is next, Miss Amira Maziq, has a decent hobbies, such as reading and swimming, and I want to long-lasting friendship with you. Do you think, age, color or distance is each strip into a search engine friendly relationship with you? If not, then stretch out your hand to me and accept me. If you feel that you want to be friends work, then u mail me back I do not want forward and my pictures to introduce ourselves in more, so from there we will get to know each other very well. Just remember thatthere is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. my contact e-mail me to judge is as follows
([email protected]) you will always remain in love.
Big kisses and hugs! Amira,
pic as above
#249673 by rococo Wed May 06, 2015 4:43 pm
also e-mail hotmail :)
profiles.tigweb.org/amilove20
amira amilove20
Organization: honest humble girl,, love
Country of Residence: Senegal
Country of Birth: Libya Libya

About Me
Hello,Hope this mail finds you in good health, I come across your profile in and I have interest In you i deem it very necessary to get in touch with u for a long-lasting relationship. beside My name s are, Miss Amira Maziq, has decent hobbies like reading and swimming and i desires to make long-lasting friendship with you.

Do you think age, color or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship with you? If not, then stretch your hand to me and accept mine. If you feel like we will be friends fine, then u mail me back at so that I will forward u my photos and Introduce myself to u more, So from there we will get to know each other very well.Just bear in mind that there is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. my contact email to rich me is as follow, ( [email protected] )
I will always remain yours in love.
Big Kisses And Hugs!
Amira
#249675 by rococo Wed May 06, 2015 4:52 pm
calameo.com/accounts/3431486
amira maziq
Senegal

Greetings with love, ( [email protected] )
Hope this mail finds you in good health, I come across your profile in and I have interest In you i deem it very necessary to get in touch with u for a long-lasting relationship. beside My name's are, Miss Amira Maziq, has decent hobbies like reading and swimming and i desires to make long-lasting friendship with you. Do you think age, color or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship with you? If Less

#249677 by rococo Wed May 06, 2015 5:05 pm
ilook4date.com/index.php?page=view_profile&id=7268
amira
Marital Status: Single - Never Married
Looking for: Male between 25 and 80
Member Name: amilove
Race: Black/African/Caribbean
Religion: Christian
Education: Still Studying

Personal Information
Hello, Hope this mail finds you in good health, I come across your profile in and I have interest In you i deem it very necessary to get in touch with u for a long-lasting relationship. beside My name s are, Miss Amira Maziq, has decent hobbies like reading and swimming and i desires to make long-lasting friendship with you. Do you think age, color or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship with you? If not, then stretch your hand to me and accept mine. If you feel like we will be friends fine, then u mail me back at so that I will forward u my photos and Introduce myself to u more, So from there we will get to know each other very well.Just bear in mind that there is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. my contact email to rich me is as follow,
( [email protected] ) I will always remain yours in love.
Big Kisses And Hugs!
Amira,
pic -- actress Zainab Indomie
http://www.ilook4date.com/photos/008486_1.jpg
#249680 by rococo Wed May 06, 2015 5:17 pm
letswisp.com/amira.maziq
Amira Maziq
Name Amira Maziq
Gender Female
Age Group 24-27
Account Creation Date 9 November 2014

About me:
I am an easy going down to earth loving and caring God fearing obedient girl,
Email Address [email protected]
Phone Number +221776796057

#250629 by soldierfortune Tue May 12, 2015 3:33 am
X-Originating-IP: not available

Stolen photos of the Nigerian actress Zainab Indomie

Site: waydate
Username: amilove
Sex: woman
Ethnicity: African

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-11-17 10:17:41

Greetings with love,

Hope this mail finds you in good health, I come across your profile in and I have interest In you i deem it very necessary to get in touch with u for a long-lasting relationship. beside My name's are, Miss Amira Maziq, has decent hobbies like reading and swimming and i desires to make long-lasting friendship with you.

Do you think age, color or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship with you? If not, then stretch your hand to me and accept mine. If you feel like we will be friends fine, then u mail me back at so that I will forward u my photos and Introduce myself to u more, So from there we will get to know each other very well. Just bear in mind that there is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. my contact email to rich me is as follow,

([email protected])

I will always remain yours in love.
Big Kisses And Hugs!
Amira,

Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 14:15:59 +0000
Subject: Read for your understanding,

Dearest,

Good morning, and how are you today i hope you are in good health? welcome, Please don't be angry that this mail came to you when we have not meet before. this mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as UN serious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility I am writing you because i have prayed and fast and ask God to lead me and guide me not into a hand that will betrayed me. also i am searching for partner i like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.

How was your day? when mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal, Well my name is Miss. Amira Maziq Kussa, I came from Libya in Africa and presently i am residing in the Orphanage Home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of war that was going on in my country. I am doing nursing in school which i have not finished yet.

My late father Dr. Maziq Kussa, was the managing director of OILIBYA COMPANY before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and kill my mother and my father. I was at burden house school by then, It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to country Senegal where i am living now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and your dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I am still single never married i am 26 years old single girl, am looking for a partner lover who will love me and we get married let me explain for your understand about my late father inheritance. if you are not the person i am looking for, with due respect to you delete my email and don't respond to me.

My father is from Libya my father was former chairman of OILIBYA COMPANY, Before his death he deposited the sum of ($6.7 MILLION US DOLLA) in my name as the next of kin beneficiary to him, I will be very happy to have an intimate relationship with you. And regarding investing the money in your country we will start the plans as soon as the money is in your position. Let me explain to you in details for your understanding.

The reason I want you to help me get the money out from the Africa banking firm is because I can not get it out myself. I am a refugee in this country, the local laws of this country does not allow individual or somebody with refugee status to handle business and financial transaction. The deposit was made by my late father and I am his next of kin/beneficiary but I can not withdraw or access to the deposit because of my refugee status.

However, the management of the banking firm has advise and told me that the only way I could get the deposit out is if I can appoint a foreign PARTNER/TRUSTEE to the deposit, then they will release the deposit to my appointed TRUSTEE on my behalf. This is the reason I am looking for appointing and PARTNER/TRUSTEE to the deposit Bank here in Senegal so that they can release and transfer the deposit to you on my behalf.

Anyway, let me explain more about the deposit to you and what is required of you. As to how the transfer will be executed, I want to let you know a very important thing about the deposit and how it will be transferred to you safety. Please read below very well for your understanding. is only your details and send Bank an email here in Senegal for confirmation and possibility to transfer the money to your account within 72 hours without any delay or any problem is Bank to Bank transfer is easy and no problem. this is 100 % guarantee you are not going to loose red cent or blame yourself of knowing me.

My father said he made the deposit in Senegal here because of the insecurity situation in my country then, and to ensure that the money will be safe and easier to re-locate to any country where I and whoever I choose as my partner may wish to establish business. According to my father, the banking firm has a secure and safe way by which they use in re-locating vault deposits to their customers anywhere in the world of which he signed a memorandum of understanding with them before he made the deposit. Again if you are not the person i am looking for, with due respect to you delete my email and don't respond to me.

I will like you to understand also that during my discussions with the director of the banking firm this morning, I understood the capability of their banking firm to be able to TRANSFER the money to you in your country in safety without problems without any risk. This is why your complete details is very important Send your full name phone number house address.

IF you want to talk to me now whenever you call told Reverend Father Evans William, that you want to speak with Amira. in room 21 Female hostel on, +221776796057, He will send for me to come and answer your call, Thank you i am waiting to your reply soonest,

Your lovely
Amira,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 16:11:29 +0000
Subject: My love contact with the bank for more details you need to know,‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Sweetheart,

Thank you very much for your letter to me today, I must first and foremost extend my sincere thanks to you for considering helping me. steaming from the fact that we have not known each other before. You know Honey, I have been praying and fasting for the past three months for God to lead me to a honest and loyal person who will truly assist me and not take my money away from me. I only received and send Email at office of Rev Father Evans William if he is less busy this is his number, +221776796057. Call me with this number at any time. Send me your pics also, I try to call you but for no avail please call me,

I am very much aware of bad people nowadays, which was the reason why i went on a dry fasting for three days without food or drink for the holy spirit to direct me to contact a honest and trustworthy person who will have the fear of God to be able to stand for me and collect the money on my behalf and invest the money in a good business so that i can start a new life with you in your country and forget my sorrows. Darling i want to leave here soon to join you in any country you are for us to start a better life and invest with this fund thank God i meet someone good honest God fearing like you, darling you have nothing to worry about i am a Catholic member also and i do everything at the church and people like me i am a God fearing girl i can say that we match each other and i cant wait to be with you i now start to fall in love with you,

I have went through allot of torments here in the orphanage home here, which is the reason why i need a perfect gentleman that i can trust to collect my inheritance from the Bank on my behalf, the reason why i can't collect the money myself is because as a refugee i can't do any money transaction due to the UN refugee regulations of this country.

Honey in anything i will do in life most important is love, trust and harmony i will like you to keep everything confidential till this money get to your position. Because now are days people are so jealous and wicked because of my safety i have never disclose these money issue to people but only you and Rev Father and God,

I will like you to know that in anything i set out to do i always seek the divine face of God first before proceeding. I prayed and fasted, before going ahead to search for a foreign partner who will assist me. After my fasting the divine spirit of God minister to my inner self that i will soon get helper, where and how it will happened was beyond my immediate knowledge, not until i contacted you and you responded. That is why i have come to believe that you can help me by trusting the spirit of God and following the divine direction.

As a matter of fact, i would have preferred to help myself rather than looking for an outside help, but my refugee status does not permit me to do any business here in Senegal either local or international, that is what the law of the land states and that is one of the reasons i need your kind and able assistance. Furthermore, i would have loved to invest the money here in west Africa, as you are aware of many west African countries are facing deep internal political problems which is not conducive for sound and profitable investment.

I am not really pressing you to give me your personal information, the issue is that i need your help and you are not helping me for nothing, i have set outside 5% for your expensive towards this transaction and 15 % for your assistance. You are entitled to the percentage commission i told you and also you are free to negotiate with me on the percentage you will take on accrued profits after investment.

It is very important for you to know that i will come over to join you in your country immediately the money gets into your account so that both of us will put head together in all matters concerning investing the funds. I would preferred to meet you in your country before the money gets into your account, but i don't have any money with me here in Senegal, for my trip to join you in your country. Honey you have to contact bank now for the transaction via this contact.

THIS ARE THE BANK NAME AND CONTACT,

Bank name:............. ATTIJARIWAFA BANK AND FINANCE INC (ABFI) DAKAR
Address:.................. 18, Avenue Leopold S. Senghor Dakar Senegal.
Email of the bank:........ ([email protected])
Contact person:........... Mr. Anthony Makafi
Telephone Number:......... +221786342012

THIS ARE THE DEPOSIT INFORMATION

Ownership code:............ ISFCO/523/06/2L/2000
Deposit code:.................. ISFCO/01/523/2000
Security code:................. PAG/ISFCO/523/D-14/2000
ACCOUNT NUMBER:........... 40176958361
SWIFT CODE:.................... ABFISNDA
CODE BANQUE:................... K0012
CODE GUICHET:.................. 01208
Depositor:..................... Dr. Maziq Kussa,
Beneficiary:................... Miss. Amira Maziq,
Amount:........................ $6.700,000.00

You are free to ask me questions on anything you feel like knowing about the money. I am trusting God for everything because, i have come to realize that it is only the almighty God who has Immediate and accurate answers to all questions and needs in the life of every mortal being, hence i cannot do anything without consulting Him and His Christ.

Enough for now, until i read from you
With so much love and care for you

Amira,