Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#251072 by AlanJones Thu May 14, 2015 4:07 am
Tel. No.: +447937448647

JACKSON CLIFFORD AND KENNEDY LAW CHAMBER
60 DONEGALL QUAY,
SURREY,BT1 3NL,
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: +(44)7937448647

Dear Beneficiary,

It is my great pleasure to read through your mail, I wish to inform you that this WILLED funds claim is at its peak of legitimacy, please if you wish to claim the WILLED Funds, send below information for funds release. In respect of Mrs. Angela Edward Will, it might interest you to know that Late Mr. Wilson Edward and his wife (Mrs. Angela Edward) are very honest and a nice family you could ever think of, It?s so sad now, to see Mrs. Angela Edward suffering from cancer disease for about 2 years, I still have the faith that nothing is too difficult for God to do in her case. As a matter of fact, she has told me that anybody that writes me either she is dead or alive and quote the reference numbers, I should not hesitate to deal with the person in respect of the deposited cash of $5.2 Million US Dollars to carry out her Charity assignment on physically challenged persons and orphanage. Right now, the cash is currently deposited with a save keeping Security Company/Security Firm.

If am sure and pleased with your willingness and sincerity to carry the responsibility in accordance to the donor?s good intention, am going to give you proceeding for funds release to you. Please you have to be highly confidential in this transaction, till we finalize this project and you now have the funds in your hand/custody because I would not want anything to jeopardize the funds release to you. On this you are expected to send your full information as given below.

Full Name:
Residential Address:
Tel Number:
Sex:
You are also required to send any form of ID PROOF/DRIVERS LICENCE that will proceed the funds release documents to you and The requested detail will also enable the British High Court Commision to validate the WILL of Mrs. Angela Edward. You need not to worry because this transaction is problem free & legit.

I have just been informed earlier today by the doctor that Mrs. Angela Edward is in coma. She had earlier told me about you that if situation gets worse I should contact you in order to process all relevant documents in your favor regarding the status of her account to your name. You are being reminded of the task ahead to use a reasonable part of the funds to build a temple of worship and also help the less privileged in your society and also remember that 30% of the fund should be for your personal use. I want you to include her in your prayers.

MY CONDITION
-The total sum of US $5.2 Million Dollars will be transferred/released to you confirm able in 2 working days.
- All correspondence will be strictly by private email / telephone, for security purposes.
- There should be no other third parties as most problems associated with such payments are caused by their agents/representatives/advisers.

Note: You are advice to fill this AFFIDAVIT FOR THE WILLED FUND with either Blue Or Black Ink and send it back to this office as an attachment via email, alongside with your full information. You may as well view the attached pictures of Mrs. Angela Edward before she went into coma.

If you AGREE with my conditions, l will advise you to send the requested information earlier asked for action and to enable the British High Court validate the WILL funds transfer Documents in timely manner.

I await your response.

Best regards,
Barr. Kennedy Moore Esq.
Tel: +(44)7937448647

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement