#246627 by calbus Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:19 pm
From MARK LAWRENSONAdd contact

Date Today 06:39
Message 3 of 6 < > change-formatchange-format
Dear Client,
Thank you for contacting Speed and good Freight & Container Services Ltd., for your service. We're a private shipping agent with private affiliate all over the world. We ran into our data base on the location you provided and also rectified the customer ID number AA357429522A and later got to discover that we have shipped some Merchandise to Mrs Olivia HANNESON in the past. We are located in United Kingdom, but help private customers in pick up all over the world, and have got affiliate all over the globe. So getting your shipment to your won't be a problem.

For a shipment moving to The Netherlands with the total Total weight and dimension you provide, below is the Standard and Express Shipment Air Freight quote.

Customer ID Number ( #AA357429522A)
Express Shipment (2 to 3 days) $650.00
Standard Shipment (3 to 5 days) $590.08
The freight costs includes:
Collection from your Yard
Customs clearance
Duties & taxes
Inland transit to The Netherlands
Insurance
Door To Door Delivery

Pick up will be made by our agent in the states from your address after payment is Confirmed. We will need you to provide us with estimate pick up date and time so that we can schedule a date and time for you, before the the goods are ready for picked up as we normally have a lot of shipment request. As soon as we got payment confirmed, We invoice your shipment and scan it to you to print out and paste on the shipment.

As soon as we receive all necessary information from you we will proceed on the pick up at your location,Also i will like to inform you that we only accept Money Gram/Western Union Money Transfer for now prior to pick up and collection of package which will be paid as soon as the order is ready for pick up. You would have to send us the amount to which the weight of the goods weight via western union/wire transfer so that we can do the pick up and settle the necessary tax
and custom duties,this price includes insurance and all duties, then we will get back to you with the necessary details.We have greatly reduce the price of your shipment. For further information don't hesitate to contact us.

Looking forward to be of more service to you.

Yours Sincerely,

Thanks
Advertisement

#247905 by Here in NY Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:12 pm
We just got an email from OLIVIA HANESSON, [email protected], last Friday, April 17, asking if we ship to Netherlands and if we take credit cards. We're a beauty/cosmetics company- seems to be one of the categories she's targeting. We asked her how we could help her, and today we got a reply (one week later, April 24). Here's what it said:

"Hello,
Thanks for your response. I want to order for the following items listed below for my customer's here, I want you to reply back with the total cost plus shipping quote. We're ready and can't wait to receive these wonderful products if yours here.
Your utmost reply back with the total quote will be highly appreciated.
ITEMS, WE'RE INTERESTED IN ORDERING IS LISTED BELOW, GET BACK WITH TOTAL QUOTE PLUS SHIPPING:
[Proceeds to list items and QTY of 10 for each]
...ADDRESS FOR THE QUOTE........

Haarlemmerdijk 180C,
Centrum,
1013 JJ Amsterdam,
The Netherlands

Hope to read back from you with the total cost and we can proceed and finalized my order.
Have a blissful day,
Olivia"
Last edited by Bubbles on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Add quote coding
#247907 by Bubbles Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:23 pm
Welcome Here in NY and thank you for posting this. Your post illustrates how scammers will create multiple email accounts to do their dastardly deeds and trick people. The more exposure of these emails and tactics, the fewer people will get scammed.

Thank you.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#248646 by Baddmamajama Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:25 am
Thanks for this forum. I received an email from this Olivia Hanneson person requesting a large order for her store in the Netherlands. I was skeptical all along. How do we report them?
#249133 by vonpaso xlura Sun May 03, 2015 11:19 pm
If she's using a new email address or she's changed her script, post it here. Don't report the address to the mailhost.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#249700 by mrssmart Wed May 06, 2015 7:12 pm
Now going by Olivia Hannsson..
Hello,
I have a freight forwarder that will come for the pick-up from your location, after i have placed the order and make the payment.
Await your reply back.
Thanks

Hide message history
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 15:24:19 +0000
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ITEMS INTERESTED IN ORDERING, AWAIT YOUR UTMOST REPLY NOW WITH TOTAL QUOTE

Thank you so much for your interest in my all natural products.
I am a very small business owner and I am not able to meet your expectations.
The shipping rates would be extremely high and I am unable to accommodate your order.

My orders are more along the lines of $50 or less and customized per person for the scents.

I do thank you for your interest and have a blessed week.

Removed (BW)

There is more at stake here than just a mere difference of opinion.
As you will see, it goes to the very heart of the matter.
Will We Follow Truth or Error?

Adrian Rogers, former head of the Southern Baptist Convention said,

"It is better to be divided by truth than to be united in error.
It is better to speak the truth that hurts and then heals, than falsehood that comforts and then kills.
Let me tell you something, friend, it is not love and it is not friendship if we fail to declare the whole counsel of God.
It is better to be hated for telling the truth, than to be loved for telling a lie.
It is impossible to find anyone in the Bible who was a power for God who did not have enemies and was not hated.
It's better to stand alone with the truth, than to be wrong with a multitude.
It is better to ultimately succeed with the truth than to temporarily succeed with a lie.
There is only one Gospel
and Paul said, "If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

On Wednesday, May 6, 2015 4:51 AM, OLIVIA HANESSON <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
Thanks for your response. I want to order for the following items listed below for my customer's here, I want you to reply back with the total cost plus shipping quote. We're ready and can't wait to receive these wonderful products if yours here.

ITEMS, WE'RE INTERESTED IN ORDERING IS LISTED BELOW, GET BACK WITH TOTAL QUOTE PLUS SHIPPING:

BODY BUTTERS
REFINED SHEA or COCOA BUTTER
8 oz
QTY:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 40

NATURAL SHEA
8 oz

Beautiful Cuticle Cream
2 oz

Rose's Velvet Foot Rub
2 oz

Bees Knees & Elbow Cream
2 oz

Haarlemmerdijk 180C,
Centrum,
1013 JJ Amsterdam,
The Netherlands

Hope to read back from you with the total cost and we can proceed and finalized my order.
Have a blissful day,
Olivia

Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 21:11:59 +0000
Subject: Re: New message via your website, from [email protected]

Hello,
Please send me your store information or web site.
I will consider.
Thank you.
#251745 by micheledorner Tue May 19, 2015 6:52 pm
I have been dealing with a scam for the past couple weeks also. Luckily I did not fall for it but here are the details.

I have an online business and I ship worldwide. I received an inquiry email from an [email protected] requesting a large order, $3500.00. She also wanted to use her own shipping company. This is where it gets tricky. The company she wanted to use is a legitimate company, (GBS FREIGHT SERVICE AND LOGISTIC SOLUTION) but the email address she used for me to contact them was not on their website: [email protected] and neither were any of the phone numbers. It looks like a legit email though.

I packaged up the order (thankfully I did not order anything for her order and can sell everything so not out even one penny) and sent the details: weight, size etc to the shipper email she gave me. When I received the shipping quote it was exorbitant: $1620.00. When I emailed 'Akira' she stated she had dealt with them for years and the charge was fine. I was asked to wire the $1620 to cover the shipping and duty fees. At this point I knew something wasn't right but didn't know what. The grammar in the letter was just 'off'. I thought it through and Googled the email address for the shipping company. It came up as a 419 Scam.

I did ask her for her credit card info just to see how far this would go. She sent me two credit card numbers and asked to split the order into four charges, two on each card.

I guess what I do not understand is this: Say I was to run the card (which I will not) for the totals. How does this scam play out? I know I will be asked to wire the money but I would not do so until the credit appeared on my bank statement. I know I will ultimately get burned but I do not know how, other than being out the shipping money. Will the credit card deposit be reversed when the card is reported stolen? Is that it? Just curious. So glad I found this site. Hopefully my info will help someone else also.

Adding scammers email address (BW) Akira Hayato - [email protected]
#251746 by Bryon Williams Tue May 19, 2015 7:07 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Yes, you will be out the money you sent to the fake shipper and the CC's will be reversed.
I do not know how, other than being out the shipping money. Will the credit card deposit be reversed when the card is reported stolen?

The scammer used a free email address like yahoo, gmail and hotmail. Scammers will often use the names of real companies in an attempt to scam.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#251753 by Bryon Williams Tue May 19, 2015 9:15 pm
Akira Hayato < [email protected] > wrote:

Thank you for the email and i'm very much glad and happy to complete my order now.

Here is my credit cards details below, I want you to run my credit card, charge my card for $1314.5 twice x2 on each card below due to the credit card limit, I will need you to process my order now and get back to me with confirmation as soon as my credit card has been charged.

====================================================================
Charge for $1314.5 twice x2
CC Type: Visa Card || CC # 16 Digits: 4147098304666xxx
CC Expiry Date: 05-2017 || Security Cvv: 453
Charge for $1314.5 twice x2
CC Type: Visa Card || CC # 16 Digits: 4147097918943xxx
CC Expiry Date: 07-2017 || Security Cvv: 319

I will be waiting to have the confirmation from you soon.

Akita.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#251757 by Bryon Williams Tue May 19, 2015 9:22 pm
Dear Customer,
Thank you for contacting GBS FREIGHT SERVICE AND LOGISTIC SOLUTION,We deliver to most business outlet worldwide. Getting your shipment to your client won't be a chaos. In order for us to give you shipping quote, we need more information from you.

Such as
1. Brief description of shipping items-
2. dimension of Packages ( example 24'x 24'x 24' box )
3. weight of the packages-
4. Pick Up Address
5. delivery address-
6. Name of client-
7. Value of package-

We want you to know that once we have got all the required information we will quote you on the shipment, also all shipping laws and documents will be handled.
We look forward to serving you better.

Thank you
GBS FREIGHT SERVICE AND LOGISTIC SOLUTION
Unit 5
Eagle Park
Hawleys Lane
Warrington
WA2 8JA
TEL: +447024062304
[email protected]

Akira Hayato <[email protected]> wrote:

Thank you very much for your response, i would be sending list of the items needed and also i would like to know if am entitle to any discount because am buying in large quantity , check below for my order list and details...

Combo Professional - Kit.......... 10pics

Looking forward to reading from you and having the very best quote,check below for my details...its just a small store...also concerning shipment i have a preferred shipping company due to issues i have with other courier services ....FEDEX ,UPS just to mention few ...i would like you to work with them so as to get a shipping quote which would be added to my order cost while i provide you with my credit card details to charge for grand total while you initiate pickup with the shipping company...i have prior relationship with them and they cover the whole charges , export duties , custom charges etc till it get to my warehouse here and they come pickup at your point of sale....go ahead and contact them via mail.

Looking forward to reading from you.

STORE NAME.
Akira Stores

STORE ADDRESS.
SDI Gotanda Bldg. 4F
7-13-6 Nishi-Gotanda
Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0031

SHIPPING COMPANY EMAIL
[email protected]

Best Regards,

Akira.

#255492 by Imperialsoaps Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:23 pm
Thanks to this site and all of you. So glad I wasn't taken in by this. See my email thread from Olivia the scam artist.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply back with the total quote of my order,I really appreciate you getting back to me.We have experienced lots of difficulties when it comes to receiving shipment to our address here in The Netherlands, We're located in a very remote area of the city, which cause us a lot of hindrance in receiving shipment in the past. I want you to contact my shipper which i use every time i purchase order worldwide via the below e-mail address about my order [email protected] with the weight and dimension inclusive the value for insurance quoting my customer ID #AA357429522A. They will deliver the shipment to me door to door,their cost will include the custom clearance and handling cost with my order. They will come pick my order up at your location when the shipment is ready. I will need you to obtain a quote and tell them that i want to Insure the package and I will like you to get back to me with overall cost of the items with the details from my shipper. Once I have these details, I will get back to you with my credit card details immediately for payment.God Bless you (Amen),
Kind Regards,
Olivia

Subject: Re: ITEMS INTERESTED IN ORDERING, AWAIT YOUR UTMOST REPLY NOW WITH TOTAL QUOTE
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 19:30:50 -0400

Hi Olivia,
The total cost for your products is $1450 and shipping is $300. The total due is $1750. If this us agreeable please let me know and I will make a special listing for you on my website. I require payment in full before processing your order. It will be ready to ship in about a month as all are made to order. Your card will not be charged until your order ships. A receipt will be provided to you on completion of your order.
Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 8, 2015, at 10:06 AM, OLIVIA HANESSON <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

Teddy Bear Soap Box
QTY.........................................45

Tea Tree & Almond Oil Lavender Shampoo Bar

Calendula Ginger Bergamot Tea Soap
5.5oz

Beet Root Facial Soap - Unscented
5.5oz

Kaolin Clay, Charcoal and Alfalfa Face Bar
3.5oz

Haarlemmerdijk 180C,
Centrum,
1013 JJ Amsterdam,
The Netherlands

Have a blissful day,
Olivia

Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 10:33:07 -0400
Subject: Re: [Imperial Indulgences ] Contact Form from May 05 at11:06AM

Hi Olivia,

Thank you for your inquiry and interest.

Yes, I do ship to the Netherlands; but I would need an exact address and an idea of what you would like to order so that I can approximately the shipping cost, etc. and quote you a price that would be close to the actual cost.

I do except credit cards through my website.

Thank you again and any questions or comments, please feel free to email me directly at Removed (BW)

Regards,
Removed (BW)

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 11:06 AM,Removed (BW) wrote:
Contact Form Submission:

Name: Olivia Hanesson
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 000000000000000
Body:
Hello,
I want to place an order from you to our store in The Netherlands.I want to know if you can ship here and accept credit card as a form of payment.
Reply back asap
Thanks
Olivia Hanesson
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information and added quotations.