Information on romance scams and scammers.
#251949 by rococo Wed May 20, 2015 9:14 pm
Subject: I will like to know more about you

Dear friend
I am really happy. From the depth of my heart I was seeking for a true friend with human feelings.
Personally I do not care about were any one came from as i am willing to get to know people from all parts of the world...Like I said My name Vanessa 24 year old ,I was born in Sudan from a family of Two

i had a happy family but this evil war swept my happy family away. Some times I do not like to reflect back on the genocide and atrocities that we went though. Only nature will pay back those evil politicians who out of greedy intents lead the whole masses to an unending civil war.

maybe as we improve in our friendship we might come to appreciate me more for our values.
Really glad to meet you...please do write me back soonest if possible with your photo and some details about yourself.
Till you write back
Vanessa
Image Image

Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 23:44:15 +0000
Advertisement

#251952 by rococo Wed May 20, 2015 9:18 pm
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

flirty9.com
vanessa01
24 years old - from: Sudan - looking for a man

Hello How are you doing today i hope you are fine and in good health am just new here after going through your profile here i became interested to know more about you here is my email i would prefer you write me direct so that we can talk and know more about each other ........ [email protected] waiting for your reply
Vanessa