If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#252908 by tricia7j Tue May 26, 2015 2:01 pm
I was recently on Plenty of Fish, and have been in touch with a Joe Morgan, Interior Designer out of Oklahoma. Super sweet guy, very handsome. He knows I'm a Christian so he keeps talking about trusting God. Something just doesn't seem right and I started searching. Did see one mention of Joe Morgan out of Oklahoma but I can't find the rest of the message. He's given me his cell phone, which is out of New Jersy 609 area code, and his email.
Advertisement

#252909 by Bryon Williams Tue May 26, 2015 2:08 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post his email address and phone number. Also, post a couple of his initial emails to you and photos.

If we determine he is not a scammer we will remove this thread.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#252920 by tricia7j Tue May 26, 2015 2:53 pm
His phone number is 609-325-2844 and his email is [email protected].

I do appreciate this consistent communication and i will say it is a sign of will, and i tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people, it is a place called joy and happiness.

I enjoyed reading this wonderful piece of your life synopsis and leanring more about you bit by bit as each day passes by . I so much appreciate your honesty, sincerity and openness in your emails. This is one thing I feel a lot of couple do not have EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION and HONESTY. This two are a good foundation to a lasting relationship, and I am happy we have started on a good note.

I try to play golf when i am less busy , sometimes play pool at home as i have a pool board at home but mostly i love a walk on the beach.

As i could remember, as a kid i was a very cute one,lol. One whom many bullies would target, but only to realize there is a tough side to me. I could make a sober person dance. i could affect one with my smile. I grew up having more older friends. Many would confide in me. To tell you, i am a type that doesn't judge. no matter how dirty you may be, just come clean to me, and i will give you support.

There is no Mr right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grow into. My old friend and pastor would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love ,lol But sincerely that is the bitter truth. When i lost my wife, he told me that the fact that something good ends doesn't mean something better cant start. Can you prove that right? I have come to realize that , let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing the best of songs, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and co pilot.

My usual saying, and i am known for it, is that. Life is simple, for those who take it simple,. I don't like to complicate things. There is joy in every situation if you know the right angle to look it from.I cant wait to have a happy home right now.. after my last project hereÉ

I want to spend the rest of my life having fun. Would you stand by me to build a home? Would you smile at me when i look tense? I don't need a super model, i rather need a very good friend who knows when i am tensed just by looking into my eyes and a super woman. The whole world may be mad at me, but if you are smiling at me, i would care less.

Who says we cant design our own paradise together?It is workable just walk by my side
#252922 by Bryon Williams Tue May 26, 2015 3:07 pm
The basic same script was reported on these links and many more.

http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =11&t=9061

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=22267

http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer_pro ... 43274.html

Yes, you are communicating with a scammer. Please stop all communication with him.

Most people you meet on dating sites will be scammers.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#252931 by Bryon Williams Tue May 26, 2015 4:22 pm
Domain Name: JMHOUSEOFINTERIORWORKS.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: NS1.JCWDNS.ORG
Name Server: NS2.JCWDNS.ORG
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 15-jan-2015
Creation Date: 15-jan-2015
Expiration Date: 15-jan-2016

Registered in South Africa
Registrant Name: KRUGER PHILIPPUS
Registrant Organization: kruger fams
Registrant Street: no 34 milneton
Registrant City: cape town
Registrant State/Province: western cape
Registrant Postal Code: 7440
Registrant Country: ZA
Registrant Phone: +27.0789674512
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Joe Interior Works , LLC.
P.O Box 125
Wheatland, Oklahoma, U.S.A

Phone: 405.896.3510
405-896-3510
Email: [email protected]

#252962 by Bryon Williams Wed May 27, 2015 12:00 am
JMHOUSEOFINTERIORWORKS.COM

The site has been reported for fraud.

#253005 by vonpaso xlura Wed May 27, 2015 5:53 am
609-325-2844 is in New Jersey, not Oklahoma. His writing is obviously African. He is a scammer.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#363260 by missie9 Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:01 pm
Met a guy on Zoosk.com, he wanted my email as he was deleting his account. Gave him one without my real name. have had 5 emails from him, the first of which I (naively) gave him the benefit of the doubt - for inconsistencies in timelines, grammar, and so forth. Realise his story - wife died, one daughter, moves around the globe, engineer working in Dubai - is all too familiar. this is the last email:

"How are you doing today? I can't deny that I do get a good glow on my face every time I see your name come up in my inbox. As for me, Dubai has been very great so far. I must confess after reading your email I was impressed once again. I have a feeling I would be even more impressed when I get to meet you in person. I was thinking London is the best place for me but I got a job in SandBanks so I have no choice. I think it is time for me to explain what I do for a living. It is important for me to do this now because most of my expectations/aspirations is to achieve my goals in life and in order for me to do that, I have to successfully execute the contract I am currently working on.

I worked as a contract engineer for Robertson Group Ltd based in Scotland for 20 years, for the last two years with them; I worked in the Scottish Highlands, constructing one of the biggest Salmon production facilities in the world. I used to wake up by 6 a.m every morning to catch my chopper down there, I would have to work from then till very late in the night. I had two colleagues/friends I used to work with, Andrew and Brian. Andy, Brian and I used to stay at Brian's home in Aberdeen while we were working there; he got married for the second time in 2010. He found his woman on the internet and to be sincere they seem to share true love, he changed my point of view towards online relationships.

Presently, I am an independent contractor of international repute (Self Employed). What I do basically is plan, design and supervise the construction of major infrastructures ranging from northern Europe to the Middle East and to Far East Asia. I also handle infrastructural renovations and maintenance. I sometimes dabble into supplying construction materials to other construction companies overseas. The present project I am working on here in Dubai is a contract to carry out what is called turnaround maintenance on two Biomass plants. I intend to quit field operations after this contract and continue future jobs as a supervisor from my home office, while I let my colleagues handle the field operations. My trip down here is supposed to come to an end in approximately 10 days time. International trips that are work related are a rare occurrence for me, they only happen once or twice a year and are usually very sparsely spaced. I can go on writing forever but I have to get back to work. I am glad that I could get your attention my dear. You have a special thing in your heart, and I intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure it out, but I don't mind, lol. Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear. Bye for now and I hope to read from you soon.

Hugs and Kisses"

So glad I found out by googling some of his text that this is fake, though I must say it felt a bit odd from the outset...