Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#253658 by AlanJones Sun May 31, 2015 4:07 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +27739918924

My Dear XXX,

How are you and your family? Hope all is well with you and your family.

My dear beloved, I just want to let you know that, I have been able to transfer my money successfully to Hong Kong through the help of one Mrs. Sandrous Mayer.

Well, I just write to inform you that I left behind $200,000.00 for you with my private Bank in South Africa. It?s just that I cannot forget how you are the very first person I contacted to help me and till today, I still don?t know what went wrong.

Anyway, I have forgotten about the past and what I am doing now is to make sure that I fulfill my dream for building an orphanage home here in Hong Kong as well helping those displaced by wars and hunger, and I leave it in the care of Mrs. Sandrous Mayer before I die due do my health condition according to the Doctor report.

So please I will like you to contact the bank as I have given them Draft cheque I wrote on your name. Finally, Please see below contact details and contact the ABSA BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA.

Just write your name and your country , and they will check on their system and they will proceed with the transfer of the fund to any of your account.

Bank: ABSA BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
Contact person: Mr. David Mzi khumalo
TEL: +27 73 99 18924.
Email: [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected]

I have told them that you will contact them for the claim of the $200,000 US Dollar,

Please contact them immediately with the above contact details and instruct them for the release of the fund to your account.

Best regards,

Your Partner,

Mrs. Deborah E. Par

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement