Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#254160 by AlanJones Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:24 am
Tel. No.: +221776405965

Hello dear,
Compliment of the day and thank you for your respond to the mail I sent to you.

First of all, I will like to introduce myself to you. I am Miss Bashan
Cynthia a 24 year old daughter of Dr & Mrs Dali Bashan from the
Republic of Sudan in the town called South Kordofan. I am Single and
never married an under graduate in the University of Khartoum- Sudan.
Presently I am in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee due to the
conflict that was in my country early September–December 2011, which
claimed the lives of many people including my parents. I am in search
for someone who is honest and God fearing that can help me out because
I want to further my education in order to reach my potential.

Going straight to the point, though I know it's quit strange to
discourse this with you because we just met online but never mind it's
out of desperation as I wish to evacuate from this painful place for a
better living... My late father was a politician and a government
contractor on the Oil Sector in my country, while he was alive he
deposited a sum amount of money in a financial institution which I am
the next of kin. The amount in question is
$7.100 000.00 (Seven Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars)

I have called for the release of this fund but due to my refugee
statue, I was asked to present someone that can stand for me before
the fund will be released. I kept this as a secret to people and you
are the only person that knows about this . You can call me through
this phone number 00221 776405965
is the phone number of Reverend but i have access to pick it any time
you called, . Remember I am giving you all this information because I
have this feeling that you are a God sent to help me out and please I
will like to know your intention towards helping me out. I pray this
mail will get to you safely and I will be hoping to hearing from you
soon.

Thanks and God bless you
Love from
Cynthia

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#256392 by AlanJones Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:24 pm
Tel. No.: +221763748343

Hello Dear,

Thanks so much for your mail and your concern although we have not known each other before, Sincerely i am more than glad hearing from you, how are you doing today and your family? I hope you are doing great. I am Miss Cynthia Bashan a 24 year old daughter of Dr & Mrs Dali Bashan from the Republic of Sudan in the town called South Kordofan. I am Single and never married an under graduate in the University of Khartoum- Sudan. Presently I am in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee due to the conflict that was in my country early September–December 2011, which claimed the lives of many people including my parents. I am in search for someone who is honest and God fearing that can help me out because I want to further my education in order to reach my potential.
Going straight to the point, though I know it's quit strange to discourse this with you because we just met online but never mind it's out of desperation as I wish to evacuate from this painful place for a better living... My late father was a politician and a government contractor on the Oil Sector in my country, while he was alive he deposited a sum amount of money in a financial institution which I am the next of kin. The amount in question is $7.100 000.00 (Seven Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars)
I have called for the release of this fund but due to my refugee statue, I was asked to present someone that can stand for me before the fund will be released. I kept this as a secret to people and you are the only person that knows about this . You can call me through this phone number..(+221763748343) is the phone number of Reverend but i have access to pick it any time you called, . Remember I am giving you all this information because I have this feeling that you are a God sent to help me out and please I will like to know your intention towards helping me out. I pray this mail will get to you safely and I will be hoping to hearing from you soon.
Thanks and God bless you
Love from Cynthia

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#257090 by AlanJones Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:37 am
Other Email: [email protected]

Attn;
My dear, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those
funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from
Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my
new partner. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts
to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us
some how.
Now you need to contact the Reverend father who has been helping me
during my stay in refugee camp Dakar Senegal with his direct email
address [email protected]
+221-776405965

Ask him to send you the cheque of US$350,000.00 (THREE HUNDRED AND
FIFTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS ) certified bank draft which I raised on
your favor as your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts
to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time
very much.so feel free and get in touched with our camp Reverend
father and discuss with him on how he can post the bank draft cheque
to you .

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy
here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner
are having at hand.
Finally,remember that i had forward instruction to the Reverend father
on your behalf to send the bank draft (cheque) to you,so feel free to
get in touch with him without any delay.

Best regards,
Cynthia

#260350 by AlanJones Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:03 am
Other Email: [email protected]

Attn;
My dear, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay.

Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you need to contact the Reverend father who has been helping me during my stay in refugee camp Dakar Senegal with his direct email address: ([email protected]) or by his phone number +221-776405965 .

Ask him to send you the cheque ,worth of US$350,000.00 (THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS ) certified bank draft which I raised on your favor as your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.so feel free and get in touched with our camp Reverend father and discuss with him on how he can post the bank draft cheque to you .

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.

Finally,remember that i had forward instruction to the Reverend father on your behalf to send the bank draft (cheque) to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay.
Best regards,
Cynthia