Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#254293 by AlanJones Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:18 am
Tel. No.: +22998616390

Hello
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise, please accept the content in good faith. Let me introduce myself, I am Mr. David Barbell, I work with Citi Global Bank in Benin Republic. I have a business proposal for you.

I had an client named Mohamed Al Ghanim, a business man, he made numbered fixed deposit 1account of 44,500,000.00 dollars in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war, several years ago. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that Mohamed Al Ghanim and his family had been killed during the war in Gunfire that hit their home at Mukaradeeb where his personal oil business was located.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mohamed Al Ghanim did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. 44,500,000.00 dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration seven years, six months the funds will revert to the ownership of the benie Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. I do not want the benin Government to claim this money.

Be informed that the fact that you are a foreigner which gives you the privilege to stand in as my deceased client beneficiary. As my client had no relation all his family died with him during the war and I cannot use my relation because it is not accepted here in benin. Also I am very confident that we will be able to establish the trust that is needed to complete this deal and all that I need from you is your willingness and commitment so that we can end this in the next one week.

What you need to understand about this transaction is that I will make sure that it passes through all international banking laws regards to this I will take care of some of the expenses and the cost of retaining the services of professional attorneys to give the transaction the proper documentation that is required to perfect the finishing. Nothing will be done illegally.

The below is what you need to understand about this business:

1. Quickly be informed that you will have to set up an offshore account that can accommodate the 44,500,000.00 dollars, it will be with a bank ABROAD that I will transfer the money to. The reason why you will have to set up an offshore account is because of security and privacy reasons, I cannot transfer the money directly to your country and also because of the large sum. Please note that whatever you shall spend in opening the account you shall deduct it from the 44,500,000.00 dollars before we share 50/50, secondly the account will be opened in your name and you shall be the only one to have access to this account.

2. I shall be the one to handle the cost of the attorney which is also a lot of money that the lawyer will bill. I shall also be the one to handle the cost of transfer and tax payment from Benin before the funds is finally transferred to the offshore bank that you shall open. Haven’t said that, be informed that you will need some amount of money to set up this account with the principal bank abroad as opening deposit as its been called base on the fact that it’s an Offshore account, this however will enable the account to accommodate the 44,500,000.00 dollars that will be transferred and the money will not bounce back to my bank.

Please note that there shall be an agreement letter that will be prepared in the court of law by the attorney, this letter will state our commitment and also state that we shall both deduct from the 44,500,000.00 dollars our liquidated amount before we will share 50/50. The agreement will be prepared in the court of competent jurisdiction and must be signed by us before we enter into this deal fully.

Therefore, if you are willing to work with me in this project, reply me back through my private email: [email protected]

Immediately I get your response, I will tell you what to do next. Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,
David Barbell
My private email address: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#254294 by AlanJones Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:19 am
Subject: CALL ME ON +22998616390

Below is the payment information made to you through a wire transfer and we will like you to take few steps to complete the transaction: Now you can transfer your money to any of your BANK in your country. every well for you to transfer your fund into your BANK ACCOUNT.

Customer Code: 1.23713072
Amount: $45700.00 USD
Transaction ID: 000025744702

Please take one minute of your time to complete this online transaction by this secure web page link.

Thanks,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#254295 by AlanJones Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:20 am
We write to inform you that we have today completed the processing of
your Online Banking Account with our reliable and paying Bank. and has
successfully commenced total deposit of your Fund Value of US Million
into Account, ready for transfer.

Meanwhile, you are advised to reconfirm the fee $185 Access
open account of your funds in your Account to begin with your fund
transfer personally. Please keep close to your email and keep me posted as
soon
as you email the needed info's and heard from us with details of
your
Account.

Note: you are to forward you correct details to know that you
are the
real beneficiary of the fund.below is the payment info's

RECEIVERS
NAME: FRANCIS EZE ONUNWAH
RECEIVERS Country: Benin
Republic
City:-------Cotonou
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
AMOUNT: $185.00
USD
M.T.C.N NUMBER:
TEXT QUESTION: ACCESS
TEXT ANSWER: CODE
CALL
+22998616390

Also, we have as well obtained the Certificate of Deposit of
your fund
that was issued by the Bank and copy of the Certificate will
be
scanned and forwarded to you first thing tomorrow Morning for
your
perusal.

Kindly keep me informed immediately you email me back and
heard from
the Bank with the details of your Account to begin with your
fund
transfer.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

We
Anticipate your Kind Co-operation.
Yours faithfully