Information on romance scams and scammers.
#254577 by malu53 Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:55 am
mike
Male / Divorced
33 - Saint Louis / United States
Current Location New York/ United States
View count 9
Create Date 02/06/2015 21:56
Last Login 02/06/2015 21:56

About Me
I am a decent, kind, faithful, truthful, caring man who seeks a long-term loving relationship and have many hobbies. I am an avid reader, love to play golf and spend time on many diverse interests. I am educated and bright and believe with all my heart that chemistry is important. I believe in the "Pay It Forward" lifestyle. I think everyone should give something back to their communities; even if it's putting change into a bell ringer's kettle. I’m naturally inquisitive and try to learn something new every day.

Looking For
I seek a soul mate with the same vigor, curiosity and passion about life that I have. I love to go out for a quiet, romantic meal as much as staying home and cuddling or cooking dinner together or talking in front of a nice fire in the fireplace. I seek an affectionate partner. I enjoy an occasional glass of wine for dinner in a social setting.

Appearance
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Height(cm) 179
Weight(kg) 78
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Profession civil engineering
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Education Master
Languages English

I am not good in making the first approach, But looking at your profile and picture, I thought i should make this first approach. Take a look at my profile if any interest in me and you want to talk my personal email or cellphone number here the are.

Here is my Phone number you can give me a call anytime or send me message on the phone.

(805) 904-0053
[email protected]
I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks Mike.
Advertisement

#254579 by malu53 Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:57 am
phone number 805-904-0053

Phone Provider BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC LLC CA
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2010-02-03
Owner City and State Pomona, CA
#254581 by malu53 Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:02 am
with the first pic posted on Millionaire Singles

youngdaddy
from the United States

About:
My fun personality makes me very earsy to talk to and I get along well with most people.
Work hard and play hard is the way I like to live my life and try to keep that balance ...
#255443 by malu53 Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:49 am
Hello xxx! Thank you so much for giving me your email address, I will like us to be communicating regular so that it make us get closer to each other more. I am very pleased to meet you. I am a man of great true love, serious and sincere. I have a master degree holder in Civil Engineering..I am an Engineer, I work under Road construction and building of bridges.I am divorced 6 years ago now, my only marriage that lasted 15 years. (i have an Adult daughter 21 years) Still studying in the University in Canada. At present I have not relationship with any woman, and I am looking for a woman who wants to love and be loved, and form a lifelong union to seriously .I am a christian man and a strong believer in God. I live in Grover Beach in San Luis Obispo County, California. I hope to continue hearing from you. I look forward to knowing more about you. Please send me some pictures of you. Have a lovely day. best! Mike.
Received: by 217.12.9.11
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015

West Africa must be full of new roads and bridges, is there still nature left?