Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#255761 by AlanJones Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:25 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233554117324

Kindly Assist Me.

Good-day God Bless you and hope all is fine and well with you, My name is Alex Son Crawford and I am a librarian and just nineteen year old of age before am brought to Ghana by my father in his return to business to librarian for mining am call that he has been killed and only a diplomat return to Ghana with the few document to and said my father ask him to give it to me and I understand it contain his Inheritance which he has deposited for me on my name which I will Like you to help me receive my inheritance Abroad to settle in your country with you so you sell my Gold and invest my money in your country with me to settle down their in your villa.

Thank you for accepting to receive my Inheritance in your country for sell and investment in your country.

Truly the board of director's of united nation Businesses recommend you to me that you are good person who can help me in this transaction which i believe this so well.

The said Gold is Doug by my father Mr. Crawford and is worth three million dollars and the fund is ten point five million dollars America deposited at the Bank and a sercurity company and will not bring you to trouble that is why i am ask to get reliable somebody who can help me receive this Fund abroad by the Bank which i will like to trust you and you must not play over this issue for the Bank await for your true acceptation to begin this transfer.

In correspond with the directors they told me that the Gorverment of this country will demand some few tax for the diplomat to deliver the Gold in to your country safety and the Bank for the transfer will also take some few fees which I accepted but still i am young for such afair with the Gorverment that is why i contacted you that you will help as the rightfully beneficiary to receive this Fund for me in your country and you must know that in all transaction there must be tax payment Arrangement involve.

you have to understand that in all shipment or airline deliverer there must be tax involve for you have to work with the bank to receive this fund on my behalf.

Please this is were you have to put your effort to make sure you receive it in your country and this will not cost you so much on earth for me that i will give you 20% of this Fund as soon as you receive it kindly bear it in mind that we have to pay the custom band for deliver before the diplomat arrive send to me you full detail or international passport for delivery or full contact address for Banking transfer Thank you.

Kindlly incould your email contact and full address or your international passport to reach you more better and direct you to the bank itself please.

Make sure you reply at this Mail here.
Best Regard
Alex Son Crawford.
[email protected]
+233554117324

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement