Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#255948 by AlanJones Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:49 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349031631872

Attention once again.

Despite all our effort and assurances on your recovered payment, you are are still not complying with the single directive from this payment exercise.

It will be to your great advantage if you realize that I am an American. I was sent here by my organization - the EU Anti-Fraud to lead a Team of experts in harmonizing and securing these embattled funds which have lingered over these years in the hands of corrupt government officials in Africa.

What else do we do for you? Having verified your Identity as the valid beneficiary, having directed you to Open a Non-Resident bank account at Union Bank of Nigeria PLC into which your recovered $12.5 Million will be credited and the account details plus MasterCard ATM released and sent to you ACTIVATED to enable you access your fund right there from your end. What else do you want us to do for you? or are you trying to prove to us that your confirmation as the genuine beneficiary of this long embattled fund was in error?

Having assured and re-assured you severally that the only single obligation required from you for opening your new bank account is your personal details PLUS only $100 New Account Opening Deposit. This is all. I have earlier sent you my valid USA international Passport which you can verify to any length. What other assurance do you want me to give you?

I decided to write this email once again to you because I just arrived back from assignment at South-Eastern Africa and I have few more days to Stay here in West Africa because returning back to our Head Office in Europe.

I once again re-direct you to re-submit your full personal data as listed below PLUS your $100 New Account Opening Deposit so that our Team will fill the forms and open this account at Union Bank and make sure that you have received the account details, online banking details and ATM Card before we depart this zone finally.

PERSONAL DATA REQUIRED:

1. Your names (in full)
2. Your mailing address
3. Your direct telephone number
4. Your date of birth
5. Present occupation
6. Your Next of Kin
7. Your ID Card OR Two (2) Recent Passport photographs
8. $100 (Cash Deposit)

If you request immediately, I will send the name and address of the receiver of the $100.

If you comply and do the needful withing the next 24 hours, your transaction will be completed within another 72 banking hours. To expedite action, you must hurry now and do the needful in your best favor.

Call me on my newly allocated telephone below for any required clarification.

Roderick Oarelle Buford
European Union Anti-Fraud International
(Presently) in West Africa.
New Telephone Number: +2349031631872

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement