Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#256896 by AlanJones Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:12 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22966534169

Attention: Please.

I have registered your ATM CARD of $4.500.000 United State Dollars with FedEx Express Courier Company with Package Number: 00876538 and code of Shipment Code awb 33xzs,Atm Card Registered Code No xgt442. Be advised to contact them with your delivery information such as,

Your Full Name,
Your Address
Your Telephone Number:

please Contact him now with your delivery information such as,

full name______________
home address_________
country_______________
city______________
nearest airport_____
phone number______________

Contact Person Dr.Larry Roland
Contact Telephone Number +229-66534169

I have paid for the Insurance & Delivery fee.The only fee you have to pay is their Security fee $77 Please indicate the registration Number and ask Him how to pay their Security fee of $77 so that you can pay it immediately. I am in India to look after my health. Please indicate the registration Number and ask Him how to pay their Security keeping fee to avoid further increase. Remember to contact them with your full information to avoid mistake.

Best Regards,

Mrs Ebere John

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement