Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#257368 by AlanJones Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:23 pm
Reply-to: "MR. Godwin Emera" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968570892

From United States Former Ambassador to the Republic of Benin:

This is MR GODWIN EMERA. the Former United States Ambassador to Republic of Benin, I came down here in Cotonou Benin Republic for an ECOWAS meeting and I was searching for some files that I left in this office before I left and found out that you have not received your fund, and I asked the present ambassador Mr James Knight what happened that you have not receive your fund since 2 years ago, and he said that you refused to pay the required fee for the delivery of your ATM CARD.

I'm contacting you this morning because the director of the ATM CARD center here in Benin Republic said that they will divert your ATM CARD to the Government Treasury just because that you cannot pay for the service fee of your ATM CARD which is $90.00 only according to them.

But I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $1.5m which will change your life just because of $90.OO

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you have abandon your ATM CARD because of $90.OO But if you don't need it then I can change your name to another person so that this Government will not claim this money but I know that you will love to have it.

Please my dear I want to help you to receive this fund because it was a big shock to me that you have not receive your ATM CARD and withdraw your money since 2 years now and I'm very sorry for that and you will receive your fund before the end of this meeting which will take us 2 days and I will be here to monitor it until you receive your fund Please kindly
send (Your full name,Your Country, Your house address, Your phone number, Your copy of ID). so that i will confirm.

This is where you should send the fee today and don't fail to do that as I have said.

Receiver Name==== Basil Emeka
Country =======Benin Republic
City ============= Cotonou
Text Question ===== When
Answer ============ Now
Amount ======== $90.00
Sender Name ====
Mtcn ====

I will wait to hear from you today with the mtcn number.

MR. Godwin Emera.
Tale: +22968570892

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#277533 by AlanJones Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:28 am
Reply-to: "Dr. Janet L. Yellen" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22996253573

FROM UNITED BANK OF AFRICA,

Your payment files from three (3) different banks, Nat-west Bank of London, Central Bank of Benin and Bank of America was compiled and submitted to my desk this morning for review. The total sum owed to you by these 3 banks mentioned above was summed up to the tune of US$5,500,000.00 [FIVE Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars].

Now the fund has been totally lodged in one particular Escrow account (NON DEDUCTIBLE) here in the Federal Reserve Bank in your name, while waiting for accreditation to your personal/private bank account in any part of the world.

Meanwhile, after due scrutiny and verification, I confirmed that you have fulfilled all the necessary obligations that will enable the release of your payment to you, but yet your payment was not released to you due to one flimsy excuses or the other from the Bank officials in charge of your payment, because they had the intention of diverting your funds to their private accounts in order to satisfy their selfish interest.

You are however lucky that we the management of the US Federal Reserved Bank detected their evil plans and therefore call for the submission of your payment file to us so we can personally handle the payment assignment to ensure that you receive your funds accordingly.

Now all modalities regarding your fund release/transfer has been put in place here in the Reserve Bank, thus, your funds has been made ready for transfer in our sophisticated macro transfer system, so the only obligation you are to fulfill now in order to receive your US$5,500,000.00 payment is the Electronic Wire Charge of US$95.00 which you are to send to our receiving officer via, Wal-Mart or Money Gram transfer with the bellow information.

Receiver Name: KEN NONSO
Address: BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY::::: COTONOU
AMOUNT Cost: US$95

Once you make the payment you should forward the information or attach the payment slip to us immediately so we can expedite action for the accreditation of your funds into your account immediately.

Electronic Wire Transfer Cost of US$95.00 through Bank to Bank Wire Transfer for a successful completion of your funds transfer into your Bank Account. If you also wish to receive your funds in form of a Visa Card, we could load and ship your Visa Card to your address which will permit you a daily withdrawal limit of US$3000 or write a draft or check and sent to you. For any option preferred, the US$295 still goes with it to enable us cover the conversion into (Visa Card, draft or check), insurance and mailing charges. Hence the US$95.00 is mandatory for any option chosen.

You can relate all customer care issues to Mr. Jack Moore (+229 9625 3573) our public relation officer via sms or call. I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

In anticipating for your urgent cooperation

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Janet L. Yellen
The Current Chairman
UNITED Bank OF AFRICA.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.