#257771 by AlanJones Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:23 am

Hello Dear,
We need a reservation for 14 days vacation of two couples Details of the
reservation as follows:
Number of people arriving: 4.(adults)
Number of rooms: 2 suite,4 singles or 2 double rooms
Check in date: 17th of July 2015
Check out date: 31st of July 2015
Please get back to me with grand total cost of the stay for the 4 adults in Dollars .
I await to hear from you.
Regards.

Reply from: MR PATRICK ALFRED - [email protected]

Good day ,

I am pleased to get your email and I am also glad you will be helping me with the payment arrangements for our Booking.

However , I want you to confirm the following:

1.Do you have a Credit Card Machine
2 You will charge the full amount of $9,500
3.Keep the sum of $2,240 for the deposit for the Booking.

The translator/guide is yet to own a credit card merchant account therefore cannot process credit cards.Once you are in receipt of my credit card details,you are required to process the total amount of your $9,500 from my card,then deduct your $2,240 as your initial deposit and transfer the amount $7,160 to the translator whose information I will forward to you once this is confirmed.

I shall be waiting for your confirmation, and I shall forward the credit card details for you to make the requested charges and i will furnish with other details needed after the charges is completed.

N.B: All checks and balances will be done with the group leader with you on arrival.Kindly confirm this and provide me with your details;
(1) YOUR FULL NAME (who will receive and charge the card)..
(2)ADDRESS
(3) PHONE NUMBERS......... for easy contact
(4)Type of credit card accepted

Kind regards ,
Mobile# +44-703-590-6393
Fax # +44-705-938-094

Tel. Nos.: +447035906393 & +44705938094

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement