Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#257773 by AlanJones Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:31 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +233275711791 & +233545247145

Dear Sir/ Madam, Strictly Confidential

Am the Senior Administrative Secretary of Standard Security Services,Inc.Ltd in Ghana West Africa.

I have been working with this company for over seven (7) years.

by the way.....All through these period, I have watched seriously and studied with interest, how African Heads of Government and their counter-parts have been using our company to move large sums of money to their foreign partners outside and within the country.

They bring in various consignments containing money, cash and secretly declare the contents family treasure and inheritance, etc.

What I really want now is to find someone whom I can trust outside this country to stand as the beneficiary of a consignment which has now being left abandoned by its owner former Togolese President, Gnassingbe Eyadema. for over 6 years and none of the family members have come to claim it because they lack the necessary documentation.

For the release of this consignment, you will be requested to provide some documents and PIN code numbers. I will send to you all the information's required.

Then you will fax it to the company's head office. As soon as it is confirmed to be correct, they will invite you for collection, or send the consignment through our diplomatic courier service to any address that you will provide to them.

I am contacting you because I cannot ever let anybody in the company know that I have the right information and documents concerning these consignments.

As your benefit, I have seriously considered this and I am willing to give you 40% upon successful conclusion of this deal.

For further explanation and to maintain confidentiality of the transaction; you can call on my private number +233275711791 or +233545247145 or you mail me on my private email, [email protected]

1) Your full name........................................................................

2) Your full address.................................................................

3) Your phone number.......................................................

4) Your country of origin.............................................

5) A copy of your passport or Driven License.....................................

6) Your occupation.............................................

Thanks,

Mohammed Sadiq

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement