You can't win a lottery you haven't entered! Please read here for information on lottery scams.
#25728 by reno419 Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:55 pm
IP Address shows from Nigeria

Notification....CommonWealth Draws?
Sent: Mon 4/05/10 5:49 PM
To:

Our Dear Winner,

You have won the sum of 1,210,000 GBP. (ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED AND TEN
THOUSAND,POUNDS STERLING ) from COMMONWEALTH LOTTERY on our 2010 charity bonanza.

The winning ticket was selected from a Data Base of Internet E-mail
Users,from which your Address came out as the winning coupon.We hereby
urge you to claim the winning amount quickly as this is a monthly
lottery.Failure to claim your win will result into the reversion of the fund
to our following month.You are therefore requested to contact
immediately our Claims Department below quoting winning number:

LOTTERY NUMBER:05-08-10-18-20-46-{43}.

COMMONWEALTH DRAWS AGENT
Barr. James Raymond
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +60102970741

FILL THE INFORMATION BELOW
Name
Marital Status
Tel/Fax
Address
Occupation

Congratulations once again. please quote your lottery number.

Regards,
MRS. KATE BROWN,
Online coordinator for COMMON WEALTH
Sweepstakes International Program.
Advertisement

#25785 by gemma corbett Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:13 am
05 08 10 18 20 46 43 common wealth draws (name, address, age and employment status removed - Ralph)

Mod note:
In this scam, the member has received an email containing this person's real details which I have removed, scammers will use the details supplied by a person in one scam to help make their next scam look more legitimate which is what I believe has happened here
#25789 by Ralph Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:45 am
Hi Gemma, if I understand your post correctly you have posted your own details and the scammers email telling you that you have won a lottery.

If they are your own real details please remove them, there is no advantage at all to exposing your identity to the scammers who sometimes visit here.

From the little i can see, I am presuming a scammer has gotten your details from somewhere, perhaps a previous scam attempt and is now using the details to attempt another scam.

Could you please clarify
#25791 by Crispy Duck Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:56 am
Hi, Gemma & welcome here. :)

To remove your information, open your posting & in the top right, there's an "Edit" button. Click on that & your message will appear. Just delete what info you want, then re submit the posting.
#25811 by Ralph Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:20 pm
Hi Gemma,

Could you please send a PM to our Administrator Jillian with an alternative username, you will be able to send her a Private Message by following this link memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=79

I have edited out as many of the other details as I can
#44724 by Tony fulminar Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:21 am
Dear Winner,

This is to re-inform you,that you have won the sum of $3,000,000.00 (Three Million,United States Dollars) from Commonwealth Of Nations 2010 End Of Last Year Charity Bonanza Lottery.

The winning ticket was selected from a Data Base of Internet E-mail Users,from which your Address came out as the lucky winning coupon.

Contact immediately our Claims Department below for further details and informations:

COMMONWEALTH DRAWS AGENT:
Mr.Waleed Raymond
Email:[email protected]
Tel:+60146431447

FILL THE INFORMATION'S BELOW:
Name___
Age___
Sex___
Status___
Tel___
Address___
Occupation___