Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#257954 by AlanJones Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:12 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Benson Woods" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962197379

Compliment of the day,

With due regards to your contract inheritance winning fund as recovered and under the custody of the United Nations Ecowas fund recovery committee, thus, considering the overdue duration of your inability to receive your fund. However I am glad to announce to you today that a new payment policy has been adopted and you have been short listed for payment via Online Banking for the transfer of your fund sum of $7.5Million United State Dollars.

I want to inform you that we United Nations Ecowas fund recovery committee office have arranged with BOA BANK OF AFRICA'S AFFILIATE to immediately effect the online transfer of your $7.500.000.00 via bank of Africa online transfers.

The transfer of your fund will be processed and completed within 3 working days, within which the fund will safely reflect into any designated bank account of your choice.

To this effect, you’re required to contact
Mr. Benson Woods Payment manager
BOA BANK OF AFRICA Online Banking Services
Tel +229 62197379

Deposit Fund Details
Beneficiary Name :
Fund Value $7.500.000.00
Fund Ref 236 OB 2015
Fund Origin United Nations Ecowas Fund Recovery Committee
Paying Formula boa Online Transfer

Once you contact Mr. Benson Woods, He will furnish you with all necessary online information to carry out the online transfer of your fund by yourself. Endeavor to update me once you contact him

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement