Room for Rent and other rental scams
#258056 by Bryon Williams Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:51 pm
Oro Fino <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for your interest and inquiries about my house. Yes the house is still available for rent and we are looking for a responsible person/family to occupy and maintain the house now that we are not around. My husband and i just moved to West Africa for a program called SAVING THE LESS PRIVILEGE CHILD WITH HIV/AIDS FOR RURAL YOUTH PROGRAM with the SERENA WILLIAMS FOUNDATION, the program is taking place in three major countries in Europe, Africa, UK . We will be away for 2 to 3 years or more that is why I have made up my mind to put up my house for rent to whom ever that will take good care of it. for more information visit our website on <http://www.fundsforngos.org>

FEATURES : Laundry, Electric Range, Electric Heat, Master Bedroom, Playground, Car Park.AMENITIES: Air Conditioning, Patio/Party Deck, Cable TV, Ceiling Fans, 24 hours Internet service, Dishwasher, Firepit, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, security alarm, Pets Friendly, Refrigerator, Washer / Dryer.

DETAILS ABOUT THE HOUSE..
Number of bedrooms:3
Number of bathrooms:1.5

Rental price: $540 per month and security Deposit is $540 (Security Deposit is Refundable) Utilities included in monthly rent
Pets Welcome.
Below is the address to the house: 3429 9th St, Lewiston, ID 83501

PLEASE TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF

1)Your Full Name________________________
2)Current Address_____________________________
3)Phone Number (________)Best time to reach you?
4)State________________
5)City__________________
6) Zip______________
7)Are you married______________________
8)Do you have Kids__________
9)Do you have a pet______________
10)Do you have a car______________________
11)Occupation______________
12)How many people will be living in the house___________
13)Reasons for Leaving present home_________________
14)How long lease are you looking for______________
15)How soon do you intend moving in________________
16)Date of Birth________________
17)Numbers of Cars________________
18)A picture of occupant________________
19)How soon you make the payment________________
20)How soon do you want to receive the keys/documents________________
============================================ =========
Application Comment
============================================ =========

Please make sure this questions are filled correctly because the best way you answer with your comment will impress me the more to accept your application. for more information call me or text (414) 207-9705

I await your reply
Sincerely,
Richard P Wiggins

Subject: Re: Regarding your 3 bedroom house for rent.

Thanks for getting back to me and God bless,and would like to say a Big congratulation cause out of the filled application form we found i and my family are very satisfied with your own so we have decided to let you live in our house. As i have found your application very satisfactory and acceptable by my family..So we would want you to go through this email and get back to us on what you feel so we could proceed in renting the house to you.

1) Entrance and the rooms Keys
2) Paper/Permanent house form
3) The house documentary file.
4) Full Description of the house
5) Payment Receipt
6) Lease Agreement Form for your perusal and return copy for record purpose

I will also need you to confirm your delivery details and also to answer the below questions so as to certify my worries about you taking charge of my house:

Delivery Name:
Delivery Address:
Phone #:

We would like to send the following documents to you via FedEx next day delivery to the address you sent to us and the tracking number will be sent to you so that you can possibly occupy our house.Please once again, we are giving you this based on trust so please do not disappoint us and i promise you that, you will love the house. We are with the under listed documents here with us and you will need to make Payment for the security deposit to enable shipment of the Keys and documents to the address you have provided to us, after which you could move in at your convenience. The rent only starts counting after you move in,Please note that the deposit made is fully refundable should in case you finally gain entrance into the house after receiving the keys and documents and feel unsatisfied or uncomfortable with the interior,but i am giving you a benefit of doubt that you will love everything about this lovely home.The deposit will be refunded in less than 24 hours after you request for it.

Thanks and Remain Blessed.

Oro Fino
[email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement