Information on romance scams and scammers.
#25818 by The Enchantress Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:04 am
Angela M Stone

Liar and romance scammer

Aka Jenna Farmer or Angela Stone

Claims 31 or 32 years old, single/divorced, living in Oceana, San Luis Obispo County, California or Lagos, Nigeria

This scammer will further claim to be stranded in Lagos, Nigeria after "investing" in arts and sculptures also claiming to have money deposited in cash boxes held with a "security company"

Mail address used [email protected]

Fake security company GTSC (Guardian True Secured Company)

Mail address [email protected]

Fake named company personel;

David Martins (accountant)
Yomzy Muntain (Custodian Manager)
Daniel Tobi (CEO)

This scammer on this dating site http://ldspals.com/lds-singles/stoneangela01.html

Single Woman
32 years old
Black Hair
Brown Eyes
5 ft. 7 in.
Slender Build
Divorced
Oceano, California

I am a lips and eyes person... I heard them say that eyes is the window of our soul... I love to gazed at those eyes that speaks to my heart without saying a word... I am drawn to smiling eyes.... & lips? And why lips? Because I'm such a big fan of a Kiss... There is nothing in this world that can recreate the touch and the feeling of a long passionate kiss that would melt your heart......I also enjoy lots of Hugs, talking, laughing, Holding hands, finding out that we have alot of things in common.........

I am a quality woman who is confident, honest, kind, smart, fun, trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable, respectful (I would always treat you with respect). I have good morals, traditional values, I`m a lady who is a very good listener and someone that you could talk too about anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times.

i don't smoke, don't drink, christian, libra. I like Dining, Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#25819 by The Enchantress Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:06 am
Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.