Information on romance scams and scammers.
#258264 by rococo Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:57 pm
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Nigeria

christiana01
24 years old - from: United States
looking for a man

AM Christiana by name, I am new here,am single and searching,just need someone to love and care about me,I don't like talking on the dating site that Much... So I will be happy if you can email me Directly into my Personals Email So we can talk much Better...Cos i do read mail Frequently So that We can get to know more about each Other .. Email address:: [email protected]) ,cant wait to hear back from you...i just can't wait to see your mail
Image << Photo stolen from Alisa Gabriela Mocioi
Advertisement

#258315 by rococo Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:01 am
More about me i am single never married ,born in Atlanta, GA but recently reside in Manhattan , Chelsea ( 449 W 22nd St, New York NY )because i find very much peace and tranquility there. I am into the Sales of Sculptures, beads and also Textiles etc... I inherit this business from my late parents , it has been an interesting business which i intend to take to the next level kin this year 2011.I’m the one and only born child of my parent, 5`6" , with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. my motto in life is "Life is to be Enjoyed" but in reality i can't really enjoy life by myself as i would love to have someone to share and enjoy life with me. I enjoy chilling with my love once, I like going to the movies(Cimemas), or watching movies in my room, I like camping, fishing swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling, going bowling and also a good cook, I can make crepes, pasta, Italian, and anything from scrape and my favorite are chips with chicken, shrimp, crab and rice.I also am looking for someone to share the rest of my life & grow old with! I have a great sense of humor.....I'm a Romantic at Heart I figure I'll treat people how I WANT to be treated. I'm the kind of woman who's curious, I give 100% attention for the right man, being a one man woman, say the word thank you..... I would like to be a good wife......& reading this letter should tell you about my character and its a pity i will be out of the state tomorrow heading to the united kingdom on a business trip which will only last for few days but i will happy to learn more about you and you can also reach me via 678- 701-8304.
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. So come on and share it all with me. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I am at a point in my life where I would always be honest with the chosen one, and be there with the one God has for me 24/7.

Well I'll bring this letter to a close........Thanks for taking the time for coming on this sight.....I just want you to know the WHOLE story about me....ask me anything & I'll answer it truthfully.....a relationship isn't nothing without trust....I will be earnestly waiting for your letter!

It is better to try and fail than to give up and never know if you could have succeeded.
I look forward in hearing from you soon and hope to see some photos of you.
Christiana
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 16:21:13 -0700
#258403 by malu53 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:50 pm
Dear xxx ,
How are you doing and how is your day been ? Guess good !I have arrived in the London safely and i am so happy to read from you and also happy to know that u are warm and open at heart and i am so sorry for i didnt write you earlier and this is because i had little problem with the computer in the apartment i rented online via craigslist.com... To start with i will want you to have a good understanding of what i seek in a man ... I am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need, stand by my side, respect me,passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly reactive, and treat me right... I hate cheating/double dating for that I am a one man woman... I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here... Yes the reason i came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because i do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting and the fact i feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise.
Dear the very reason i am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because i feel i have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship and i know i have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a woman of substance and i am very unique in today's society because i live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because i have such a strong understanding of what i feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor! I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others. For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion i have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.
Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write... I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.

I look forward to hearing from you with anticipation.

Warmest Thoughts,
Christiana

Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 15:39:15 -0700

Image Image
#258404 by malu53 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:51 pm
phone number 678-701-8304

Phone Provider LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS LLC GA
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2007-10-30
Owner City and State Atlanta, GA
#258405 by malu53 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:56 pm
phone number 678-701-8304

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-678-701-8304

I wanted to rent an apartment in New York. The advanced payment went via western union to the wife of the man I had been talking to. She was supposedly the owner of the apartment. I've got a copy of her id. He told me that the apartment will get sold and to send me a cheque back. The cheque never came. He doesn't answer his e-mails anymore and the puts down the phone the moment I call. Any tips for the next legal steps? Thanks so much.
scammer ? wrote back

Peter
The apartment she rented was sold by the owner of the apartment and a means of refunding the deposit was made by the apartment owner. But due to the present health of his wife he has been in the united kingdom because his wife is about loosing it. Things like this should be understood and i will see to it immediately.
Patience does it all.

Thanks, Peter. Sounds like you know him. I hope you can help. Please urge him to answer my phone calls.

I understand how occupied a person can be with an ailing spouse, however, he wasn't too busy to get my money from Western Union. Perhaps he can also find time to refund my money. Western Union can work for me, too. I can understand why he wouldn't want to send a check.
I'm sorry, but the fact is, if he doesn't refund my money, it _is_ fraud. Now that he is in the UK, this falls under federal and Interpol statute