Information on romance scams and scammers.
#212702 by scooby101 Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:55 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/RichardShirreff

About Me:

Richard Shirreff am from united sate but i live in Afghanistan nice

Hello my dear how are you doing my name is Richard Shirreff am from united sate but i live in Afghanistan nice to me you what is your name by the way i will like to Know you More if you are in intersted you can add me on skype richard.shirreff483 or yahoo
General_Sir_Richard_Shirreff7147 add me so that we can talk there
Advertisement

#214009 by scooby101 Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:48 am
Hello good day dear. my name is Richard shirreff am an army general

from

United state but currency deploy in Afghanistan i have not been in a

relationship for good 5 years now after I lost my wife and also i have

a son who is in army school in the United state he live with my

sister.also am 50years old.i receive your message on the site and am
very honest to hear

from you also i want you to Know that am not like any other guys out
there am a decent

man honest caring kindness. after reading this email i want you to
write me back am tell me

what you think. and also tell me more about yourself i will very
grateful to hear from you dear

Or If you have skype account you can add me at Richardshirref2 or yahoo

General_Sir_Richard_Shirreff7147
#217652 by scooby101 Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:24 am
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: Hello My dearest Where have You been
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: I have wait all day for you Here In yahoo
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: wow That Is great Thank Good that You are Here with me
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: Well I will like Us To talk about Ourself now my dearest
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: I will like To Know more about You
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: and Your location
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: well army general from United state but currency deploy in Afghanistan i have not been in a relationship for good 5 years now after I lost my wife and also i have a son who is in army school in the United state he live with my sister.also am 50years old
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: Its Ok my dearest
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: So How old are You dearest
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: Ok so tell me More about Your Relationship
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: How long have You Be single Now
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: Really
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: Woow
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: So do you have Kids
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: Wow that Is great So what is You occupation My dearest
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: Ok Well that great
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: am Interested You that is my why am talk with you
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: and also am a very busy man
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: and i will be retire from my military work soon
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: You are Such a beautfull woman
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: and I want You To Understand i am a very honest and caring man
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: So my dearest What are You Hobby
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: You Wecome so my dearest What are You hobby
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: and I will Like to see some beautifull picture like this on your profile
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: Okay then Well i like Your hobby
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: and what are your favorite color
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: Well My hobby I like shopping music cool movie football
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: Well so what are You favorite color my dearest
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: wow Really that good
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: Well I like You To have My email so that You can send me your pictures
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: Here Is my email [email protected]
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: You can reach Me anytime True The email
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: Ok i dont want To zavarja, hogy most a legkedvesebb, amikor hazaérsz beszélünk öregedés megyek vissza durty most
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: i dont want To disturb you for now my dearest When you get Home we talk aging am going back to durty now
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: Ok What is The time there now
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: Ok take care Of yourself my dearest
GeneralSir Richard Shirreff: have a good time
#218009 by scooby101 Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:25 am
Hello My dearest beautiful angle I Receive Your Email and i was very happy To hear from I Hope all is well with You also I miss you very much also i want To thank you for coming into my Life as a honest and caring woman but i have not receive any of your picture that you said you will send to me but am send you my pictures now so that you can take a look have a nice weekend and take care of yourself for me my dearest beautiful angle

Reading Richard shirreff

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 173.245.67.35
Organization: Egihosting
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

#220201 by scooby101 Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:11 am
Thanks very much for your e-mail I'm glad our lives, and then such a beautiful and kind woman to me
When a shooting star appears in the evening, make a wish, it will come true, because I wanted to, and I found you.If you had to choose whether to breathe or to love, I want to use the last breath to tell you that ... I love you say love only once, but this can not be true ... every time I look at you, I love you, love all again.I'll days after forever.I wish dreams like wishes and wishes come true cause I'm still in a dream you.Sometimes wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face, and I`m ready for war you are the world, gravity always pulls towards you. kisses and hugs love you bye now

Yours sincerely, dearest sweetheart

Reading Richard Shirreff
#258532 by malu53 Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:45 pm
AR
David Cameron
Male / Single
59 - al-Qamishliya / Syria
Current Location Ireland
Create Date 18/10/2014 17:29
Last Login 30/06/2015 17:13

About Me
kind,loving and very bold

Looking For
long term relationship

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession soldier
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education Doctorate
Languages English

pic stolen from Richard Shirreff's linkedin profile

Hello,
am General David Cameron of the US army. I am friendly, honest, loving, caring and hard working. I love meeting new friends. I am a widower,currently stationed in the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force Zone in Syria,it is a UN force base camp. I like reading,listening to music,working,cooking,playing golf and watching
TV. I need to make a new friend and i hope you are interested. Hope to hear from you please.
Thank you.
David Cameron
[email protected]
#258533 by malu53 Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:51 pm
3 profiles on Skype with this email address

Skype ID #1 toanthuy83 from Texarcana, USA
Skype ID #2 quyet.pro from United States

same pic as in previous post on both profiles
no IP found

Skype ID #3 david.cameron1515 from Texas, USA
no avatar, no IP
#258534 by malu53 Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:54 pm
I am very Glad to have your mail and also to correspond with you my dearest. Well,as you know,am honest gentleman with good attitude many task as a soldier and my caliber. Thanks so so much for your short mail,I really like it.

Let me quickly take this kind opportunity to tell you more about myself. I am a widower for the past 5 years and been single since then. I am an American and 58 years of age. I am a 4 star General and have worked in the US army for the last 40 years. I was born in Texarkana,Texas on 30th October 1956. I am a Distinguished Military Graduate of Seattle University Army ROTC. I was commissioned a second lieutenant in September 1990. Throughout my career, I have served in Army units in the United States, Germany, and Belgium. I command at every level from platoon to corps,now its my final mission here in Syria until I retire. I have an adopted son called Kamara who is 19 years of age. My late wife Sharon died in a car accident in the US and she never bare me a child,I adopted Kamara from Sierra Leone in Africa some years ago when I was a commanding General in a peacekeeping mission to the UN. Kamara now lives and schools in Ghana. Sharon my late wife's death was very sad and painful moment,but now its been 5 years and it past even though I do remember her most of the time. She was a good wife to me.

I am currently stationed in the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force Zone in Syria :laugh-s: ,it is a UN force base camp. Very tight security. I am happy to correspond with you and will be very glad to know more about you. Please do forgive me when am not able to reply to your mails as quick as expected due to my position here in camp.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Truly,
David Cameron
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015

also documented on PB, RS, SSurvivors, and more