Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#258593 by AlanJones Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:44 am
Reply-to: "MR. PHILIP COHEN" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +27781763045

KINDLY VIEW THE ATTACHED BUSINESS PROPOSAL; I HAVE A BUSINESS DEAL WORTH THIRTY MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR YOU, REPLY FOR DETAILS. IT'S URGENT & CONFIDENTIAL.

Attachment

Mr. Philip Cohen
254 Collect Drive Sandton,
Johannesburg, South Africa.
Tel: +27-781763045
E-mail: [email protected]
Date: 01\07\2015

I only got your details from the South Africa Exchange Information On-line Service on my personal programmed in search for a reputable company or individual to assist with a profitable project, in which I do have your information satisfactory, so I decided to contact you immediately.

I am Mr. Philip Cohen the director of Audit and Project Implementation of National and Foreign Payments with Euro Million Lottery, I know that you will be surprised to receive this letter, but it’s a 100% profitable and risk free transaction. I have in my position accumulated sum of Thirty Million Three Hundred Thousand Dollars unclaimed by the winners since January 2012. I and my partner had marked the sum XXXXXXX which means that the winner has been identified and waiting for collection. Note that By virtue of my position I can’t make claim to the fund, hence I have decided to contact you. All I require from you is if you should be interested present your details for the claim as the beneficiary.

As soon as this is done, you will then give instructions to the organization to release the fund, after which we shall then share the amount upon agreed terms, after all legal processes have been observed, you shall give the organization the instruction to release the funds to a bank account you shall provide.

The proceeds shall be shared among us in the ratio of 25% for you, 70% for me and my partner while 5% shall be mapped out for expenses that might be incurred in the release process. The legality of what I have proposed to you is 100% as the director in charge I shall provide the needed accreditation documents necessary to certify your personality as the legitimate winner.

You are requested to forward the following information as stated below to me for the immediate attendance to this profitable transaction.

1 YOUR FULL NAME:
2. RESIDENTIAL AND POSTAL ADDRESS:
3. OCCUPATION:
4. PRIVATE TELEPHONE:
5. AGE:

Note that absolute confidentiality and sincerity will be required considering our positions with the organization including that of yours.

As I wait for your response, please treat with utmost confidentiality. Contact me on my private phone or via E-mail [email protected]

Kind Regards,

Mr. Philip Cohen
Tel: +27-781763045

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement