Information on romance scams and scammers.
#258722 by AlanJones Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:15 am
David Caddy - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17722492835

Hello Dear, How are you doing pretty Am David Caddy By name am a single dad looking for a serious and honest woman to meet i work as a self employed structural engineering i have sense of humor i am also a honest loving and caring man have been single for 6yrs since the late of my Ex. we only have one son is name is Jeff he live with me here in Mill Valley California and if you don't mind i would love to know more about you ..you can email me [email protected] or contact me (772) 249-2835 and i will also like to have your email address so i can send you more about me ..and my pictures to you Await your response David

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#258728 by malu53 Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:31 am
this guy is on FB

https://www.facebook.com/david.caddy.3363
David Caddy
Studied at Calvin College
Past: Los Angeles, California
Lives in Mill Valley, California
From Mill Valley, California

About David
I am a fun loving man and I love to laugh. I am really very young at heart and love to interact with people. I've emerged from the fog I was in after losing my wife. am looking for a honest and reliable woman to be with for the rest of my life. I am Looking for a woman that would grow old with me. A woman that would always be there for me both in time of sorrow and in the time of joy. I am sure there is a woman out there that is looking for the same thing with me, I would be more than happy to welcome such a woman into my life.

Image Image Image <<< also yahoo avatar

also here
http://scamdigger.com/2015/03/david-cad ... yahoo-com/
#258730 by malu53 Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:46 am
two profiles on Skype with this email address

Skype ID: davidcaddy66
Name: David Caddy
IP not found
Skype avatar: man with cat

Skype ID: toheeb.arowolo1
Name: toheeb arowolo
no IP, no Skype avatar