Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#258768 by Tim Atem Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:52 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.85.176.27
Originating ISP: Opt Benin / Benin Telecom
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.112.26.75 with SMTP id j11csp440114lbg;
Thu, 2 Jul 2015 05:57:54 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.170.100.67 with SMTP id r64mr38103187yka.9.1435841873874;
Thu, 02 Jul 2015 05:57:53 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from if10-mail-fb03-mia.mta.terra.com (if10-mail-fb03-mia.mta.terra.com. [208.84.243.237])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f7si3854345ykf.92.2015.07.02.05.57.40;
Thu, 02 Jul 2015 05:57:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 208.84.243.237 as permitted sender) client-ip=208.84.243.237;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 208.84.243.237 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from 10j.tpn.terra.com (unknown [10.235.200.51])
by mail-fb03-mia.tpn.terra.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 654008004507;
Thu, 2 Jul 2015 12:57:40 +0000 (UTC)
X-Terra-Karma: -2%
X-Terra-Hash: 8f9d452a2f48d21ef0c30932f8f85059
Received: from localhost (25p.terra.com [208.84.242.168])
(authenticated user casafonzi!speedylm)
by 10j.tpn.terra.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 5D6A52E9B4;
Thu, 2 Jul 2015 12:57:38 +0000 (UTC)
reply-to: [email protected]
date: Thu, 02 Jul 15 12:57:38 +0000
message-id: <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3
x-msmail-priority: normal
importance: normal
priority: normal
subject: FROM MRS. JENNET DIBOR ATTENTION: BENEFICIALLY,
x-origin: 41.85.176.27
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
content-transfer-encoding: QUOTED-PRINTABLE
mime-version: 1.0
to:
X-CMAE-Score: 0

FROM MRS. JENNET DIBOR ATTENTION: BENEFICIALLY,

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the western union network, I am

doing all I can to make sure you receive your funds and I protected your funds for almost 2 Years now but I assure you that you

still have every opportunity to claim your entire funds from the USA Embassy Office Benin (A.S.E.B.R).

I am only trying to help you because of the way the payment was handled in the past. Secondly, I can not sit and watch you loose

your funds after confiding in me. As a matter of fact, there are still decent and God fearing people here in the USA Embassy Office

Benin which I am a good example. Since I came to this office in the year 2013, I have helped so many foreign

Contractors/Beneficiaries from all parts of the world in claiming their long over due fund from the BENIN Government.

If you don't want to conclude these matter before Tomorrow just inform me today so that I can know what to do next, because I can't

just be hearing same story and you will be dealing with people and sending information's to them and if you can't send the fee then

know that your fund will be canceled and all your effort so far will turn useless because I did all I can for my government to

protect your fund and your personality but you won't listen, I can help you if you help yourself.

If you can be able to come up with $85.00 for the Documents today, I will make sure you get your Box tomorrow morning, your

Consignment is ready to be release to you as I write to you now due to my effort and I don't know why you should be dealing with

people outside my office, just do your best and these transfer will be conducted. Finally

if this fund will be terminated and there is no way on earth you can get this fund because the IMF will just have to cancel your

name from the payment file, its better you conclude these matter within the given date today.

If I receive the fee , I assure you that you are going to confirm your funds in your Country WITHIN 10HRS through our choosing

Diplomatic Agent. I shall try my possible best to make sure I conclude the due legal process and will like you to Take my word

because i am strong be hide you and my effort to this does not end until you confirm the availability of your fund in your hands.

Please do not allow any body to deceive you and I expect your response and I don't want you to be tired of these, just take life

easy and see what the result will be by tomorrow, I will expect your response and the fee sent by western union. Just get back to

me today with the details and I promise to release your fund to you, its not easy and I believe you have tried as well, so make sure

you conclude these or your fund will be terminated by the High Authority and that is all I can say for now.

Note that your consignment box has been arrived in usa embassy and waiting to receive Anti-terroris/Drug and Money Laundrey

Certificate before the gate pass is given. Meanwhile

I am expecting the payment information as soon as you can so we can proceed immediately. Note that you are expected to pay only

$85.00 for Anti-terroris/Drug and Money Laundrey Certificate. and you are to pay it to Cotonou Benin as the origination of the

consignment box. Send the $85.00 through Western Union or Money Gram once you receive this mail with the information below for

immediate release of your FUNDS,

RECEIVERS:NAME: JERRY AGBA
CITY: COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: ONLY
TEXT ANSWER: GOD
AMOUNT: $85.00
MTCN.........................?
SENDER NAME.................?

Once you send the money, try to notify us with the MTCN# AND THE SENDER'S NAME or forward to //[email protected] for easy

pick up and for immediate action on the release of your consignment. Please treat this as matter of urgency.So you are urgently

advise to comply with our demand so that your consignment will be deliver

Yours In faithful,
MRS. JENNET DIBOR
+22962420899([email protected])
Assistant Secretary of AUST in Benin for African Affairs

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement