Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#145946 by soldierfortune Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:17 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF: [Is there such a story existed the scammer doesn't invent?]

Miss. Zainab Adel Abolhassan, 27 years old woman from the Iran. When she was 18 years old, the mother (Amira) had been a victim of the rape incident that caused her death. After the death of her mother, the father who worked as a diplomat at Iranian Embassy in Senegal took her to resume her studies in Senegal. Later, an earthquake in Iran caused the death of her brother and other relatives, the father survived with the multiple injuries but eventually died in the hospital. She returned to Senegal after the funeral, but soon the Senegalese school's authorities found out that she's an orphan and isn't able to pay for her studies and took her to the refugee camp.

The late father (Dr. Adel Abolhassan) had been a substantial bank deposit ($3.2 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Zainab is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). The deposit agreement/bond between the bank and the late father stipulate that Miss. Zainab can't claim for the deposit until reach 26 years of age, but it's not an obstacle to her anymore since she's already 27 years old. However, she still doesn't able withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally.

The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Khamara Christopher) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Zainab would sign the documents in the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €985 EUROS and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

MONEY RECEIVER:

Name: Mansaraly Alie
Address Rue 25 Resist, Grand Yoff, Dakar-Senegal.
City: Dakar
TEL: +221 770 972 409

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Site: Netlog
Username: not available
Name: Zainab abhssan
User's profile has been blocked and is no longer accessible

Site: Netlog
Date: Dec. 08, 2012

Salam,

I believe you are the one i'm searching for, I am miss zainab from Iran, your profile caught my attraction, please reply to my email address ([email protected]) so we can communicate easily to know each other the more, i promise to also send you my photo for you to know me, Remember that distance, religion or tribe does not matter in life but true affection is everything we need to live our life and be happy, Yours new found friend,

Miss zainab.([email protected])

Received: from [41.208.186.212]
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 05:41:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: If it is your wish i will forever be greatful unto you?????????????????

Assalamu"alaikum,

I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah (In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend but like the meaning of my first name Zainab in Farsi language, it is my wish and desire now to tell you all about me due to my happiness from knowing you. My names are Zainab ADEL, ABOLHASSAN, born and raised up into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Islamic Republic of Iran.

I decided to let you know everything about me since i have faith it was Masha allah (Allah's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. My birthday is 18-11-1985 in ancient city of Bam in Kerman province. My father, ADel Abolhassan of the blessed memory was a businessman but previously a diplomat that served at Iranian embassy in Senegal and Venezuela. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i first lost my mother two days to my 18Th birthday anniversary on Saturday 16-11-2002 in a rape incident but i always believe Allah knows the best. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer muslim country with his previous experience there since many people have been raped in Iran without justice being done to the rapists.

Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in Senegal studying during the period of Earthquake that took place in Bam citadel of the early morning time on Friday the 26Th of December, 2003 that caused the instant death of my younger brother with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries.

My father sent for me through our family lawyer of which i arrived Iran from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Tehran. My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On Tuesday the 30Th of December which is exactly five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and travelled back to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) in grand Yoff, Dakar-Senegal from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date.

One of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, two hundred thousand dollar in an account he opened with an islamic bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 26 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 26 years. I have communicated the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf.

I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. My persian name Vanda Farsi language of Iran means wish or desire so i am with the wish and desire that my quiet and peaceful life will come through your help and in all i proclaim Subharmonic Allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest

Your new friend,
Zainab

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.186.214]
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 10:32:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: My Beloved,i have written to the jordan bank telling them about you???

Assalamu"alaikum,

Darling my feeling has not been the same since i come across you, you are such a nice person that i am dreaming to have as a friend i really love you, in fact after this transfer of my inheritance i will not wait to meet with you in your country, your thought is all ways in my mouth, i will like you to call me on tel phone through Dr James Collins our camp supervisor to hear your voice,

Glory be to Almighty Allah who make you to understand my condition and still focused to my aid and i pray insha"Allah you will never lack in your life. I only believed in you because Almighty Allah have a reason for me to know you and put you to help me that's why am happy now, before am afraid of people but since i find you i have recovered my confidence since life has taught me not only to be patience but to continue the fight for success irrespective of odds standing my way. Life have not been easy for me and as i only survive through the grace and mercy of almighty Allah because we do not have good food here nor clean water.

I will appreciate your effort towards helping me as i believe that you will keep this transaction with yourself in order to make sure that the money is safe pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life so that if everything works out fine for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish because i am still single. Please dear, as soon as the money is transferred to your account, send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you For now, i have no alternative to give you a call but you can call me through Dr. James Collins being our camp supervisor as posted by the United Nations Refugee Authority. Call his office line 00221765936412 from 09 hours GMT to 16 hours GMT for him to be in the office and tell him that you want to speak with Miss. Zainab, the Iranian girl in the camp.

It was also with his help that i fax to Kevin Qualters who is Jordan International Bank Manager, copy of my dad's death certificate, my birth certificate and the deposit bond of the fund which the bank demanded after which they told me to appoint a representative. I just wrote back the bank with your email address telling them that you are my appointed representative who will assist me in the claim and transfer of the money to your account which they directed me to do for it to be more easier due to my refugee status. This is the name of the bank, Jordan International Bank plc, with this address, 103 Mount Street, London, United Kingdom. Below is the deposit details of the money with the bank;

Name of depositor- Adel Abolhassan.
Address- 30 Shahrad Emami street, Bam Iran.
Account Number- 31710320.a
Roll Number- IDBS/733/GZA
Sort Code- 57-37-61
Swift Code- JIBKGB2L
Amount- $3.2 Million Dollars.
Next Of Zainab Adel Abolhassan.

I pray almighty Allah to bless you as i am in high spirit with great expectations waiting and hoping to get good news on when the money will be transferred when the bank replies us. I know that Allah is with us and will surely help in releasing this money into your account of which will also quicken my freedom out of this camp and country in meeting with you over there to start a new life and continue my education. I pray for the continued guidance and protection of almighty Allah in your life since i am sure he sent you to me. From a sincere heart that truly needs your help,

zainab

Received: from [41.208.186.208]
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 05:31:31 -0500
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Jordan International Bank Plc (Refund Transfer Comments)

ATTENTION SIR,

Jordan International Bank Plc, London have acknowledged your contact information as the appointed representative and next beneficiary to Three Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollar (USD $ 3.2 Million) deposited in our bank by late Dr. Adel Abolhassan,with Miss, Zainab Vanda Abolhassan,as the next-of-kin to it.

Miss. Zainab Vanda Abolhassan automatically inherits the said deposited fund with us as the next beneficiary because late Mr. Adel Abolhassan registered her name as the next-of-kin when the account was opened. The bank instructed her to appoint a trustee to act as proxy to her if she intends to reclaim the money now since her current status being a ward of the United Nations with refugee status restricts her from performing such transaction personally,

You are now requested to provide the bank with two legal authorizations for representative fund transfer called the (1A) Grant of Representation issued by Probate Registry and (2b) Change of Ownership Order from a legal attorney which must be legalized and validated by a Higher Court within the country where the next-of-kin presently resides for her to append signatory.

The Grant of Representation is mandatory to protect the interest of the bank, that of yours and Miss Zainab Vanda Abolhassan so that she can not testify in future that she did not authorize the transfer of her inheritance to your account. You are mandated to forward the requested documents without prolonged delay and provide the legal authorization documents must bear the signature of next-of-kin being Miss Zainab Vanda Abolhassan,

NOTE: On receiving the said demanded for legal authorizing documents for representative fund transfer, it will be verified after which we will credit the money to your provided Bank account through telex wire transfer which will reflect in your account after 48 Hours?,

Sincerely,
George Shihata,
(Transfer Department Manager)
Jordan International Bank Plc(183722)
103 Mount Street,
London
W1K 2AP
United Kingdom
Mobile: +44 7045791948
Fax: +447031814984
Tel:+(44) 0207 758 9317

Received: from [41.208.184.122]
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 10:21:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: My beloved contact this lawyer for the prepartion of the document????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Assalamu"alaikum,

My dearest, i am so happy to write you today for the progress we are making in the transfer of my inherited money to your account. How are you today and Happy New Year? I so much believe that you are also fine insha"Allah. Your mails and the way you handle the transfer process of my inheritance money have brought you more closer to my heart.

Dear i received a forwarded mail from Jordan bank, so please read it very well, in order to avoid any delay i discussed with Dr. James Collins about the bank demand of which i am very happy for the positive response i got from Dr. James Collins after telling him about the grant of representation and change of ownership order for us to meet up with the demands of the bank as they said that it will be prepared here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. I still thank God as Dr. James was able to give me the contact of a good reliable lawyer and he assured me that the lawyer will prepare the documents as the bank demanded in the mail they sent to us. I have written a mail to the lawyer with a copy of the mail i received from Mr. George Shihata was also below the mail i send to the lawyer so that he can know exactly what the bank needs, he demanded your name, email address and phone number which i will like you to also write to him with your details,

Dear you are really making me happy and i appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my inherited money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life and i will appreciate it most when you are always in touch with me both through mails and if possible also phone calls for me to always know the position of things. Almighty Allah will bless and reward you for coming to the aid of an orphan like me through my prayers in this Ramadan season.

The name of the lawyer is Barrister Khamara Christopher of which Dr. James told me that he is an accredited attorney who believes in hard work and also very serious with his job. Dear, i have wrote to the lawyer with his contact information which Dr. James gave me after his conversation with the lawyer on the phone. You can also contact the lawyer and discuss with him on how to get the document faster for us to give it to the bank to claim my inherited money back from them and do be in touch with me as i am also waiting for his reply. His contact information are as follows,

Name- Barrister Khamara Christopher
Telephone- 00221-770-972-409
Email- [email protected]

May almighty Allah bless you abundantly for all the effort you have put up so far to see me through into realizing back this my money and having carried my destiny in my hands, i want us to cherish happiness, honesty of purpose, hard work and sense of direction till this transfer is completed, thanks a lot my dear.

Yours friend forever, Zainab,

Received: from [41.208.186.40]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 08:40:41 -0500
Subject: BRR KHAMARA CHRISTOPHER & CO. LAW FIRM (Advocates of the Senegal Bar)

BRR KHAMARA CHRISTOPHER & CO. LAW FIRM
(Advocates of the Senegal Bar)
Barristers, Attorneys and Solicitors of the Supreme Court
EQUITY AND FAIRNESS CHAMBERS
10 LAMINE GUEYE AVENUE BP 247,
DAKAR (Sénégal).
Tel: (+221) 770 972 409
Fax: 70 70 384 949

Attn Sir,

I appreciate and thank you and your partner miss Zainab for the honor and confidence in entrusting on this noble law chamber to handle and procure the tentative legal documents for you. Your partner email and that of the bank is self explanatory with reference to prepare Change of Ownership Order and procure Grant of Representation from Probate Registry over here in Senegal with respect to the said transaction and be rest assured that as a general legal practitioner, i have gained experience in a variety of areas involving the bank's demand as regards to your case.

Khamara Christopher and Co. Law Firm was incorporated with the aim to approach and harnesses issues as they arise to give clients valuable and appreciated service thereby making Equity and Fairness chambers being committed to the highest levels of honesty, integrity and quality as evidenced in our legal practices and client service standards. In fact, honesty, integrity and quality are at the core of all that this law firm do which are well demonstrated every day through the delivery of quality professional services being a vital role in sustaining the public’s trust and maintaining clients confidence.

Our culture in nurturing client relationships ensures our clients are happy by having a good understanding of their challenges and proffering lasting solutions, towards them achieving set goals and objectives. We operate within the spirit of the applicable laws that govern our professions by respecting the confidentiality of our clients information and relates well with regulatory bodies and government departments on behalf of clients, we also serve the court as a mediator, arbitrator and panelist.

We consolidate our position as a leading law firm with a practice range covering Corporate, Criminal, Litigation, Mediation and Arbitration, Commercial and Financing, Conveyancing, Wills and Probate in Senegal and beyond as we constantly and continuously propel and adapt our services to the evolving requirements of domestic and international clientele. We bring appropriate skills and capabilities to every client assignment by taking care to treat all our clients with respect, courtesy and fairness.

Being a reputable, well-structured and high profile law firm, we undergo constant innovation to meet international standards. We have handled many challenging litigation cases of which a meaningful percentage of judgments were delivered to favor our clients. We also participated in many civil settlement efforts either as managed cases or mediation likely to result in substantial progress if not outright resolution.

I will be pleased to provide you with appropriate professional advice as regards this transaction and ensure that your legal rights are fully protected pending the transfer of the title deeds to your position by contacting for clarification with relevant authorities in respect of seizure and expatriation of funds to ensure a successful transaction is guaranteed before our making any commitment.

To keep protecting my status, integrity and respect with the society of which i earned through many years of transparent, accountable and quality legal services, i will start the work after visiting the UN's Refugee Camp and discuss further with Ms. Zainab Abolhassan on issues concerning the mentioned deposited fund with Jordan International Bank Plc, London.

you are advice to forward all this information as it will required in the document

1. Full Name: ………
2. Telephone Numbers: ………..
3. Your Age: ……..
4. Your Sex: ………..
5. Your Occupation: …………
6. Your Country: …………
7. City: ………..
8. Your Home Address: …………….
9. Marital Status: …………….
10.Your Identity card..........

My regards,
Brr Khamara Christopher Esq., (M.A., LL.B., Hons.)
(Senior Managing Partner)

Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:36:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: OM Zainabb Abhssan TO You
My beloved friend, the lawyer was in the camp today

Assalamu"alaikum,

My beloved i really appreciate your lovely mail and how every thing is working out for us in the transfer of my inheritance to your account to facilitate my freedom from this camp and travel to come over and join with you over there. How are you today my dear? I hope fine and alright insha"Allah. Dear i do not know how to thank and appreciate you for being there for me, but i know through my prayers during our holy month of Ramadan Kareem, and my prayers during our festival Eid, only Allah the almighty know what is in my heart now and how happy i am for knowing you,

Honey I want to also inform you that i have seen the lawyer in person today and i am happy to know that he is such a purposeful man always ready to work for his clients. He came to the camp today on his way to the court as he told me though i do not know when he drove in but i only came to know that he is our lawyer when Dr. J ames Collins sent someone to call me of which i reached his office and met him with the man whom he said to be Barrister Khamara Christopher. The lawyer called me outside in private and asked me some certain questions about my father and other things after which he asked me to give him the deposit certificate, i have to go back and ask Dr. James who also said that there is no problem if he ask for it but i also accepted to give him because he is somehow advanced in age.

Darling, i asked him when he is starting with preparing the documents and he said that he is starting at once since the bank need it as soon as possible to transfer the money. Dr. James also said that we do not have to worry because once the lawyer starts any work given to him that he never stops, delay or go back until everything is done right. I hope and expects that things will work out as we have always wanted because the lawyer looks very confident with himself. I pray that almighty Allah will continue his abundant blessing on us as we wait to see what happens next. Dear please write and tell me the latest position of things now because i need to know in more details what is really happening from your side.and as he demanded your full information i will like you to send him all your information as he requested. With much affection and appreciation from my heart,

yours Zainab.

Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 15:19:05 -0500
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Legal documents for funds transfer

BRR KHAMARA CHRISTOPHER & CO. LAW FIRM
(Advocates of the Senegal Bar)
Barristers, Attorneys and Solicitors of the Supreme Court
EQUITY AND FAIRNESS CHAMBERS
10 LAMINE GUEYE AVENUE BP 247,
DAKAR (Sénégal).
Tel: (+221) 770 972 409
Fax: 70 70 384 949

Greeting Mr ”xxxxxx”,

I now feed you back with progress report about the service sought from my chamber to prepare Change of Ownership Order and procure Grant of Representation from Probate Registry. I visited the UN Refugee camp today where i met with young Ms. Zainab Abolhassan and also the gentleman Dr. James Collins, i repeated the visit on my way coming back from the court when i took the Change of Ownership Order for Ms. Zainab signature.

Having worked on the information available with me, i did esquire from Jordan International Bank Plc London, and consulted with other relevant agencies as regards huge monetary transaction and was guaranteed for a 100 percent safe, legal risk free transfer. I started the work for the positive answers given to me with assurance towards smooth and successful remittance of the fund from Jordan International Bank Plc London, to your nominated account.

Having started this work without first making demands for my consultation fee of €120 Euro due to pleadings from Ms. Zainab Abhassan in order to avoid delay as evident in the bank mail and also taking into consideration the sympathy my heart found after listening her pathetic story of life. Please note that my fee for rendering this service is €310 Euro inclusive of the €24 Euro i paid to legalize and validate the Change of Ownership Order in Dakar High Court.

With Ms. Zainab's present predicament, it is very evident that she can not assist in offsetting these bills so to lessen the financial burden of this work for you since i quite understand that money is difficult to come by with the recession previously experienced all over the world, i took the decision to receive both my consultation and service fee amounting to €180 Euro at the successful transfer of the fund to your account.

After due consultations with the registrar of Dakar District Probate Registry in pursuant of procuring this tentative Grant of Representation for funds transfer, i was duly notified that it will cost the sum of €985 Euro for the issuance of the Grant which they calculated as 0.1 percent of the deposited amount, i have acknowledge the receipt of your personal information's as it requested,

Send the €985 Euro soonest through Western Union Or Money Gram reputable transfer service, through the name of my secretory Mansaray Alie so he can cash it, for me to complete the work without delay. Send the transaction information below after making the payment as he will present it along with his personal identification paper at the Western Union Money transfer agent located here before they will issue him the cash.

1. Name of sender (your name) as written on the receipt issued to you
2. The money transaction reference number,
3. Test Question,
4. Test answer,
5. Equivalent amount sent which must appear in our local currency here.

Expectantly, the Grant of Representation will also be ready for delivery to the bank within two working days of receiving the money from you and make payment to the concerned authority. here is The information to send me the money for the document,

Receiver Mansaraly Alie
Address Rue 25 Resist, Grand Yoff, Dakar-Senegal.
City DAKAR
Country SENEGAL.
TEL NO 00221 770 972 409

Have my words of honor and integrity which i earned through many years of quality, reliable and satisfactory service in Legal Profession that i am ever ready and willing to assist in the best of my professional capacity until the successful conclusion of this transaction. Your anticipated co-operation will be my honor and do acknowledge back to me upon receipt of this mail.

My regards,
Brr Khamara Christopher Esq., (M.A., LL.B., Hons.)
(Senior Managing Partner).

Received: from [41.208.184.119]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 01:35:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: My dearest, please help me and pay the lawyer for the document????????????????????????????????

Assalam"alaikum,

Beloved i want to let you know that i have faith in you and it was Almighty Allah that lead me to know you during our fasting and prayers of Ramadan Kareem. I only believed in you because Almighty Allah have a reason for me to know you and put you to help me to inherit my inheritance. I told you all about me with trust which i deposed on you,if you want my freedom and want to help me please send the money to the lawyer for him to procure the demanded document as the bank demanded.

Honey, i have read the mail which the lawyer wrote to you and also forwarded to me and i now understands everything he told you and i also got to know from his mail that as soon as we provide the money for the document he is willing to provide the document without delay. How are you my dear? I hope fine and alright insha"Allah.dear the lawyer from his actions and mail have proved that he is a very nice man and i have the assurance that it was almighty Allah that provided him for us and i pray that God will reward and bless him for all the help he gave us because of my condition.

He said that we will pay him €310Euro for the work he is doing for us but because of my condition here that we will pay him after the money is been transferred, that is a very nice and helping decision he have made for us. Dear, the problem now is that he said that €985 euro converted to dollar 1315 dollars will be paid to the probate before he can obtain the document for us and that you will send him the money now so that he will pay them to get the document which is now delaying the bank not to transfer the found to your account. Please do not let this money which will be paid to the registry be a stumbling block for the progress we have made so far with the lawyer since the bank is waiting to transfer the money immediately their receives the two documents they demanded for.

I wait to hear good news from you that you will be sending the money to lawyer soonest. May almighty Allah continue to guide and protect you for me. Wishing you a nice and good day.

from yours Zainab.

Received: from [41.208.186.63]
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:15:14 -0500
From: "Jordaninternationalbankplc bankplc" <[email protected]>
Subject: JORDAN INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC (REF:NOTIFICATION ABOUT THE SAID DOCUMENT)??????

ATTENTION SIR,

Jordan International Bank Plc are hereby to let you know that We are after to transfer miss zainab fund into your account as we ensure here after providing the two legal document for the prove, We ordered miss Zainab vanda Abdul Abhassan to appoint a trustee that will stand by her to retrieve her inheritance with us because we are early informed that she is residing in refugee camp due to the incident that took away his father life Mr Abdul our customer

Therefore You are being notified that if we do not receive the stipulated requested documents for fund transfer before the end of next week, the fund transfer activated on our telex wire transfer will elapse which will then require fresh application and process. Note that Jordan International Bank Plc will not be found liable or accept responsibility for any in-convenience this will cause you, further more we can not handle your fund without those two legal document; called the grant of representative, and change of ownership,

Note: We mandate you to provide the two legal document through a Senegalese lawyer to enable Mss zainab to append her signatory, We ensure you that as soon as we receive the document the transfer we be comments withing 24 hours, Through any of your desirable Bank Account, Therefore We Advice you to forward your Account Details to us where the fund will be comments, Such as

1 Account Holder Name:...........
3 Account Number...................
3 Bank name..............
4 A Copy of Your International passport,........
5 A copy of Your Driving License
6 your personal phon No......................
7 Country..............

Sincerely,
Kevin Qualters,
Acting General Manager)
Jordan International Bank Plc(183722)
103 Mount Street,
London
W1K 2AP
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 7045791948
Mobile:+(44) 0207 758 9317
Fax: +447031814984
Advertisement

#207572 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:51 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Hello dear

Assalamu"alaikum,
Hello dear My name is Miss zainab from Iran, i am a young girl of 27 years ,i
am interested to have a relationship with you.please contact me at my email
address I believe if you contact me,i will give you a full introduction of my
self,I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship ,Remember the distance
or religion does not matter but love matters alot in life,write to me and i
will send you my pictures. beside there is something very important i will like
to tell you when you contact me, Please I don't chat, just write to me on my
email address and i will respond to you.waiting to hear from you.zainab
( [email protected] )

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#259191 by rococo Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:51 pm
netlog.com/zainabaadelabol
zainabaadelabol
female - 29 years, New York City, United States
Name: Zainab aadelabol
Date of birth 05/01/1986

I believe you are the one i'm searching for
Assalamu"alaikum,
I am miss zainab from the country Iran, your profile caught my attraction, please reply to my email address ([email protected]) so we can communicate easily to know each other the more, i promise to also send you my photo for you to know me. Remember that distance, religion or tribe does not matter in life but true affection is everything we need to live our life and be happy.
Yours new found friend,
Miss zainab. ([email protected])
#259192 by rococo Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:54 pm
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Czech Republic
fr9/ zainn
31 years old - from: Germany
looking for a man

Hello with love Before I proceed, I am Miss Zainn.i am interested in knowing you more for important discussion,could you please reply to me via my mail address
([email protected])
Zainn
Image << pic Gillian Namara
#259193 by rococo Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:01 pm
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6002722779
hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6005520520
Zainab A

I believe you are the one i'm searching for Assalamu"alaikum, I am miss zainab from the country Iran, your profile caught my attraction, please reply to my email address ([email protected] ) so we can communicate easily to know each other the more, i promise to also send you my photo for you to know me. Remember that distance, religion or tribe does not matter in life but true affection is everything we need to live our life and be happy. Yours new found friend,
Miss zainab.
pics already here
#259194 by rococo Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:11 pm
friendsy.org/zainab33
zainab33
Female 29 years old
10001 United States

I believe you are the one i'm searching for
Assalamu"alaikum,
I am miss zainab from the country Iran, your profile caught my attraction, please reply to my email address ([email protected]) so we can communicate easily to know each other the more, i promise to also send you my photo for you to know me. Remember that distance, religion or tribe does not matter in life but true affection is everything we need to live our life and be happy.
Yours new found friend,
Miss zainab.
([email protected])
#270158 by malu53 Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:37 am
since August 24 2015 on MDF

Zainab Abdel
26 year old, woman from India

i like to have a good and humble man who is very reliable and trusted in life and to be honest,i will be grateful if i could find my match in this site,i like watching sports to be mention but few football,table tennis,baseball also i like to swim and to move around to watch natures thanks use it to enter there

Please contact me at ( [email protected] ) is very important, Yours new found friend, Miss zainab.