Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259293 by malu53 Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:59 am
http://www.datingbetter.com/profile.php?member=mmg99v
mmg99v
I'm searching for my Missing RIB! Someone Who's gonna be my adam and i can be his Eve! Are you the one?
Ethnicity: Asian
City: Jacksonville, Florida
Education: Bachelors
Profession: Sales Management
Income: $35,001 - $50,000
Has a car: No
Seeking a: Female
Looking for: Dating or Marriage
Marital status: Single
Has children: No
Want children: Undecided

About me:

I have long hair that I wear in a ponytail, but I know when to let my hair down. I enjoy people more than possessions and dogs more than diamonds. I value honesty and give it, as well. I find joy in everyday things such as a cheerful phone call, a clever note, a colorful sunset or puppy breath. My ideal match is lovable, huggable, able to speak on many subjects, listens as often as he speaks, enjoys people, and is easygoing. I like an original wit (not just able to quote the latest joke), someone who can make anything sound interesting or funny. If you bowl, so much the better. Most important is a desire to be a part of my life and involved in my circle of friends and family. I am a bubbly, energetic, driven, loving and passionate woman. I seek a similar drive and love of life in my partner. I love to laugh and I'm a truly thoughtful and loyal partner…

I am a bubbly, energetic, driven, loving and passionate woman. I seek a similar drive and love of life in my partner. I love to laugh and I'm a truly thoughtful and loyal partner…If you are really interested, i prefer you write me a message on mmg99v at yahoo dot com or text me on seven,zero,four-six,six,eight-zero,eight,nine,nine… as this site can be very overwhelming...

My Interests & Hobbies:
yoga, movies, shopping, photography, graphics and designs and many more.

I am looking for:
Looking for someone easy going but professionally ambitious that has high family values and is open to exploring the world and discover what life is all about. Not afraid to fail; have a sense of humor and makes fun of himself. Not too serious but definitely responsible in life. Patient, loving and caring in the moments that I probably won't deserve but I'll need the most.

Last edited by malu53 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#259295 by malu53 Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:11 am
phone number 704-668-0899

Phone Provider BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC LLC NC
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2013-05-23
Owner City and State Charlotte, NC
#259296 by malu53 Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:21 am
first contact was on mingle2
same pic
scammer's account is deativated

Skype ID live:mmg99v