Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#258597 by AlanJones Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:49 am
please sir i don't need your cent.all i want from you is honesty and transparency so we can achieve this transaction.I don't want the person that will sit on my share after the transfer,though i know that before the money finally gets to you, i am there with you to take my own share of the fund/You will come down to sign and witness this transaction.After the business i will fly back with you to your country to take my share and be with you for sometime for investment purposes.Are you business inclined because for me i am not.I am only a civil servant/In your next mail please may i know the kind of business we can invest in your country and how i can purchase some properties.

Besides,i will want us to have a memorandum of Understanding between us before starting this process/Let Honesty and Transparency be our watch Word in this business because i know that i am taking a risk that might cost my job.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Jones Collins

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#259317 by AlanJones Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:48 am
Tt is good you are here so we know each other very well before the transaction.You will also be required to open a non-residence account [DOMICINARY ACCOUNT}where the money will be lodged 7.5 million dollars into for onward transfer to your nominated account abroad.But if you cannot make it then we have to look for the services of an attorney who will stand on your behalf,he will be the one to procure the needed documents for the transaction.He will also write the Memorandum of Understanding that will bind us in this business.All these will cost us some money if you did not come.I would have prefered you will come to witness this process so that immediately the money is transfered i will fly back with you for my share.For the investment purposes you will begin to look for the accomodation i will purchase upon my arrival in your country,where i will stay and begin the investnent.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Jones

+447937463148

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#259438 by AlanJones Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:21 pm
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to introduce this transaction to you. I am Mr.Collins Jones,An attorney and solicitor with Freedom Chambers.Please be patient and absorb the contents of this email which I believe is a message that will be beneficial to the both of us.I am the legal representative to Late Stephanos ,A national of Greece who herein after shall be referred to as my late client. Who died as a result of car crash. Until his death he was a contractor with Oil Company in Benin republic of cotonou.Basically, my aim of writing you is to assist me secure the funds left behind by my late client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this fund valued at (7.5Million Dollars) was deposited.As both of you share the same country it will be easy for me to claim the fund.

please sir i don't need your cent.all i want from you is honesty and transparency so we can achieve this transaction.I don't want the person that will sit on my share after the transfer of USD$ 7.5 million Dollars into your account,though i know that before the money finally gets to you, i am there with you to take my own share of the fund/You will come down to sign and witness this transaction here in south Africa .After the business i will fly back with you to your country to take my share and be with you for sometime for investment purposes.Are you business inclined because for me i am not.I am only a civil servant/In your next mail please may i know the kind of business we can invest in your country and how i can purchase some properties. i have decided to give you %30 of the fund for your assistance and effort in ensuring the successful delivery of the fund to you in your country for investment purpose.

Besides,i will want us to have a memorandum of Understanding between us before starting this process/Let Honesty and Transparency be our watch Word in this business because i know that i am taking a risk that might cost my job.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Jones

#264210 by AlanJones Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:50 pm
Hello XXX,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Dubai. Presently I am in Dubai for investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact my secretary, her name is Mrs. Slim Leam and her direct email address is : ([email protected])

Ask her to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $450.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Mrs.Slim Lean and direct her where to send/post you the bank draft

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to her on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with her for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.

Take care and remain Blessed.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Udeme Brown