Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#259328 by AlanJones Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:13 am
Tel. No.: +22964033289

From The Desk Of The Director
Of The Transfer Unit Department
Money Gram Branch Head
Office Tema Cotonou Benin Republic
Telephone:(+229)64033289

Attention Dear Beneficially

I have sent you several notices concerning the claim of your benefit that was paid to you as compensation from Benin Republic following my

petition against the Government as a human right activist to compensate you with the sum of $4.500,000.00USD But I have not heard from you ever since and I hope you will reply this last notice. You were meant to be receiving $10,000.00usd daily until it completes the correct amount of $4.500,000.00USD you are to receive, here is your today?s daily payments also to let you know that the payment should be in 2 transaction with the maximum of $5,000 each that is according the law of money gram?here in Benin which meant you can not receive the $10,000 in one transaction for your own notice. Here is the information to pick up your today?s transaction.

Sender first Name: Nmata
Sender Last Name: Okelye
Text question:

God
Text Answer: Saves
(Reference) #46192345
Amount: $5,000

Text question: A
Text Answer: B
(Reference) #67411738

The status now shows Available for pick up by receiver because this amount has been on the system for security reasons,

since I did not get any reply message from you after sending you several notices with the transaction details to enable you pick up your Reference number Now, you are strongly advised for the last time to go on to make the payment of $77usd for the activation charges via Money Gram or Western Union money transfer immediately with the details of the Money Gram agent in Benin with his Receiver NAMES: Nmata Okelye .. COUNTRY:COTONOU////BENIN REPUBLIC.

Receiver name: Name Nmata Okelye
Amount To Send: $77 Usd Only
Text Question: God

And send the payment details via email as it clearly appear on the Money Gram slip because it is impossible and illegal to em-bed the activation charges from the total funds transferred because of the lawful restriction that has been placed on your funds that restricts anyone from tempering with your funds.

This amount will be made available again within 20 minutes at your resident local Money Gram office after
you have settled the activation fee and I will avail you with the full details of the first 2 REFERENCE CONTROL NUMBERS of $10,000,00usd.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If your payment for the activation fee is not

received after Four(4) days this time around, you risk forfeiting your benefit permanently.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Anthony Chi
Money Gram Transfer Unit Director/Human Right Activist
Money Gram Branch Head Office Tema BeninFrom: Money Gram Money Transfer - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22964033289

From The Desk Of The Director
Of The Transfer Unit Department
Money Gram Branch Head
Office Tema Cotonou Benin Republic
Telephone:(+229)64033289

Attention Dear Beneficially

I have sent you several notices concerning the claim of your benefit that was paid to you as compensation from Benin Republic following my

petition against the Government as a human right activist to compensate you with the sum of $4.500,000.00USD But I have not heard from you ever since and I hope you will reply this last notice. You were meant to be receiving $10,000.00usd daily until it completes the correct amount of $4.500,000.00USD you are to receive, here is your today?s daily payments also to let you know that the payment should be in 2 transaction with the maximum of $5,000 each that is according the law of money gram?here in Benin which meant you can not receive the $10,000 in one transaction for your own notice. Here is the information to pick up your today?s transaction.

Text question:

God
(Reference) #46192345

Text question: A
Text Answer: B
(Reference) #67411738

The status now shows Available for pick up by receiver because this amount has been on the system for security reasons,

since I did not get any reply message from you after sending you several notices with the transaction details to enable you pick up your Reference number Now, you are strongly advised for the last time to go on to make the payment of $77usd for the activation charges via Money Gram or Western Union money transfer immediately with the details of the Money Gram agent in Benin with his Receiver NAMES: Nmata Okelye .. COUNTRY:COTONOU////BENIN REPUBLIC.

Receiver name: Name Nmata Okelye
Amount To Send: $77 Usd Only
Text Question: God

And send the payment details via email as it clearly appear on the Money Gram slip because it is impossible and illegal to em-bed the activation charges from the total funds transferred because of the lawful restriction that has been placed on your funds that restricts anyone from tempering with your funds.

This amount will be made available again within 20 minutes at your resident local Money Gram office after
you have settled the activation fee and I will avail you with the full details of the first 2 REFERENCE CONTROL NUMBERS of $10,000,00usd.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If your payment for the activation fee is not

received after Four(4) days this time around, you risk forfeiting your benefit permanently.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Anthony Chi
Money Gram Transfer Unit Director/Human Right Activist
Money Gram Branch Head Office Tema Benin

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement