Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#122201 by soldierfortune Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:27 pm
Miss. Alima Hadiya Rashid. Need only $165 USD via Western Union for the affidavit of oath to swear on the High Court that her inheritance will be changed to the second beneficiary's name (guess, on my name).

MONEY RECEIVER:

Name: VICTOR EZE
Address: Villa 82 Sacre Coeur VDN, Dakar, Senegal

http://www.4ppl.com/alimababy

User: alimababy
I am a: Woman
Birthday: 06.04.1988
Looking for: Man
Language: English

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

The same story has spread also with the emails (both SONATEL):

[email protected]
[email protected]

Site: 4 ppl
Date: 16.08.2012
Subject: I believe you are the one im searching for,

I am Alima from Iran, your profile caught my attraction, please reply to my email address ([email protected]) so we can communicate easily to know each other the more, i promise also to send you my photo for you to know me. Remember that distance, religion or tribe does not matter in life but true affection is everything we need to live our life and be happy.
Yours new found friend,

Miss Alima.
[email protected]

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.127.58]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 12:08:45 +0000
Subject: I will appreciate the help from you to get what belongs to me.

Assalamu"alaikum, I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah (In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend but like the meaning of my first name Alima (Wise) in Farsi language, what i am about to disclose to you now is very precious to me but i decided to let you know all about me due to my happiness from knowing you.

My names are Alima Hadiya Rashid, born and raised up into a muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Islamic Republic of Iran. I decided to let you know everything about me because i have faith it was Masha allah (Allah's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him. My birthday is 18-11-1988 in ancient city of Bam in Kerman province. My late father, Abdul Arif Rashid of the blessed memory was a businessman but previously a diplomat that served at Iranian embassy in Senegal and Colombia. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i first lost my mother two days to my 17Th birthday anniversary on Saturday 16-11-2005 in a molestation incident but i always believe Allah knows the best. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer muslim country with his previous experience there since many girls have been molested in Iran as inferior gender by men without justice being done to the culprits.

Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in Senegal studying during the period of Earthquake that took place in Bam citadel of the early morning time on Friday the 26Th of December, 2003 that caused the instant death of my younger brother with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries.

My father sent for me through our family lawyer of which i arrived Iran from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Tehran. My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On Tuesday the 30Th of December which is exactly five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and travelled back to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) in Sacre Coeur, Dakar-Senegal from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah (All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date.

One of the documents in the file given to me my my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, two hundred thousand dollar in an account he opened with an islamic bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 24 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 24 years but i can not do it personally now being under United Nations refugee control. I have communicated the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my normal life out of this camp.

I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart. The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will communicate him for the money transfer. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. My persian name Alima which means wise in Farsi language of Iran my origin country while Hadiya means Guide to righteousness so i wish to be guided and beloved through your help like my late father have always treated me during his days on earth and in all i proclaim Subhana allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest.

Your new friend, Alima.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.83.14.78]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 07:58:48 +0000
Subject: Dearest ”xxxxxxx”, i have wrote to the bank giving them your information

Assalamu''alaikum, Glory be to Almighty Allah who make you to understand my condition and still focused to my aid and i pray insha"Allah you will never lack in your life. I also believed in you so much because Almighty Allah have a reason for me to know you and put you to help me that's why am happy now, before am afraid of people but since i find you i have recovered my confidence since life has taught me not only to be patience but to continue the fight for success irrespective of odds standing my way. Life have not been easy for me and as i only survive through the grace and mercy of almighty Allah because we do not have good food here nor clean water. I will appreciate your effort towards helping me as i believe that you will keep this transaction with yourself in order to make sure that the money is safe pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life so that if everything works out fine for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish because i am still single. Please dear, as soon as the money is transferred to your account, send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you.

For now, i have no alternative to give you a call but you can call me through Dr. William Martin being our camp supervisor as posted by the United Nations Refugee Authority. Call his office line +221775196433 (00221775196433) from 09 hours GMT to 16 hours GMT for him to be in the office and tell him that you want to speak with Miss. Alima the Iranian girl in the camp. It was also with his help that i fax to Mr. Martin Ryan who is the bank secretary and contact person copy of my dad's death certificate, my birth certificate and the deposit bond of the fund which the bank demanded from me for confirmation after which they told me to appoint a representative to act for me. I just wrote back to the bank with your contact details (email address) telling them that you are my choosen representative who will assist me in the transfer of the money to your position which they directed me to do for it to be more easier due to my refugee status. This is the name of the bank, Jordan International Bank plc, with this address, Moreau House, 112-120 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London, United Kingdom. Below is the account details of my late dad with the bank;

Account holder- Abdul Arif Rashid.
Permanent address- 29 Shahid Reza Mousavi Avenue, Bam-Iran.
Account Number- 25383414.
Roll Number- GBUK/208/ENL
Sort Code- 96-84-45
Swift Code- JIBKGB2L
Deposited amount- $3.2 Million Dollars.

I pray almighty Allah to bless you as i am in high spirit with great expectations waiting and hoping to get good news on when the money will be transferred. I know that God is with us and will surely help in releasing this money into your account of which will also quicken my freedom out of this camp and country in meeting with you over there to start a new life and continue my education. I pray for the continued guidance and protection of almighty Allah in your life since i am sure he sent you to me. From a sincere heart that truly needs your help,

Alima.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IP: not available, private IP address
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 03:16:46 -0400
Subject: JORDAN INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC?

ATTENTION.

With reference to the previous correspondence you received from Jordan International Bank Plc and authorisation given to me by the bank's Chief Executive Officer (Mort Mirghavameddin) i hereby commence the said fund reclaiming process in your favour as the next beneficiary. You have to provide us whit a copy an affidavit to be sworn by Miss. Alima Hadiya Rashid in a high or lower court declaring that her late father, Mr. Abdul Arif Rashid do not depose to a will during his life time and also attesting that she consently appointed you to represent her out of her free conscience. The document and your file will pass through Credit Department, Treasury Department, Settlements and Foreign Exchange Department respectively for them to proceed with the fund remittance.Your swift response in fulfilling this guideline will be appreciated as we had earlier pledged to assist Miss. Alima Hadiya Rashid, as soon as she appoint her representative.

NOTE: Please provide without error in the section D part of the form, your nominated bank account details where the fund will be transferred into, on completing this registration.

Sincerely,
George Shihata,
(General Manager)
Jordan International Bank Plc(1814093)
Moreau House
112-120 Brompton Road
Knightsbridge
London SW3 1JJ
United Kingdom
Tel: +(44) 207 193 6487
Fax: +(44) 207 691 9359

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.208.186.47]
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 10:10:34 +0000
Subject: My beloved,please help me with money for getting the affidavit

Assalamu"alaikum, My Dear the response from the bank is a positive start that very soon they will release my inheritance to you of which more happiness have been added to the one i was having from knowing you. I am very happy to read the bank mail, How are you today? I hope fine and alright insha"Allah.

Dear i want to let you know that i have believe in you so much but the problem is now the affidavit which the bank said i will swear at the court, i do not have means of going to the court for the affidavit though i know affidavit does not costs much to swear at the court. I have discussed about it with Mr. VICTOR EZE who is Dr. William camp office assistant and he accepted to help me by leading me to the court to swear the affidavit but the problem is that i have no money to pay for the affidavit and also for transport to the court so dear please help me out by sending me $165 dollar to help me get the affidavit.

Dear i am very happy that Masha"allah things started to happen in a good way with the bank and i am sure with every expectation that they will make the transfer as soon as we provide them the affidavit. Dear please send the money with the name of Dr.William assistant, Mr. VICTOR EZE because it is only refugee paper identification that i have now which i can not use to receive money transfer. I offer prayers to almighty God seeking his grace upon us so please i will be happy for us to make effort towards getting the bank's demand faster since they have agreed to make the transfer soonest after we provide their request, i also pray that the almighty will continue to guide and protect you for me. I am waiting to read from you as soon as possible after you send me the money for getting the affidavit and please remember to send me your full name because i will take your name as you wrote to swear the affidavit My Dear i am hoping for positive news from you as i wish you a nice and peaceful day. With much happiness and affection from yours Alima. The information to send me the money for affidavit through western union money transfer

Receiver's Name: VICTOR EZE
Address: Villa 82 Sacre Coeur VDN, Dakar, Senegal.
City: DAKAR
Advertisement

#259708 by rococo Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:13 am
TWOO
alima_hadiya
female - 27 years, New York City, United States
Name: alima hadiya
Date of birth 16/02/1988

I am Alima From Iran, your profile caught my attraction,
please i will like you to send me your email address
so that i will tell you more about my self and also
send you my picture for you to know me well
([email protected])

also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 65#p322839
http://antiscam.de/showthread.php?tid=6397
#259709 by rococo Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:14 am
alimahadiya
alima hadiya
27 year old, woman from India

I am Alima From Iran, your profile caught my attraction, please i will like you to send me your email address so that i will tell you more about my self and also send you my picture for you to know me well
([email protected])
#259710 by rococo Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:17 am
conferendo.com/en/profile/alima4babe
ID: alima4babe
Female
Iran, Islamic Republic Of Iran, kerman

I am Alima From Iran, your profile caught my attraction, please i will like you to send me your email address so that i will tell you more about my self and also send you my picture for you to know me well
([email protected])
#259711 by rococo Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:19 am
vk.com/id186463266
Alima Babe
Profile suspended

Assalamu"alaikum,
I am Alima From Iran, your profile caught my attraction,
please i will like you to send me your email address
so that i will tell you more about my self and also
send you my picture for you to know me well
([email protected])
#259713 by rococo Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:54 am
Hit on FB
:oh-joy:
facebook.com/alima.hadiyab
Alima Hadiyab

Alima Hadiya
facebook.com/alima.hadiya
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005462053754
facebook.com/santa.bosque
facebook.com/rita.hamed2
facebook.com/alima.hadiya.10

facebook.com/hadiya.alima
facebook.com/aninda.auraadinta.9
Hadiya Alima

facebook.com/alimahadiyar.hadiyar.5
Alima Hadiyar Hadiyar

Image Image
#259715 by rococo Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:57 am
Subject: THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PAST EFFORTS

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from United Kingdom. Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) Presently I am in United Kingdom with my partner for investment projects.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you have to contact the Dr. William whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar Senegal, his names are Dr. William Martin and his email address is as follows: ([email protected])

Ask him to send you a certified bank Check of ( 300.000.00 Dollars ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Dr. William Martin and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque insha'allah.

You are to contact him with the following information.

1. Your names in full.
2. Your contact address where he will send the bank Check to you.
3. Your Telephone number.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 22:43:32 +0000
To: Undisclosed-Recipient;