Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259988 by rococo Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:10 pm
zauroczeni.net/profil/12019/
salome221
22 years
Registration date: the day before.

Dear sweet friend.
I found your profile so interesting on this page, and please send this invitation you can contact me back through my private email id on my profile name of the user or the profile name, this is my private e-mail id
([email protected])

I want you to review my side walls of the profile, get my mail contact details then contact me back through the mail, so that we can introduce ourselves more better,
Salome Desmond
Advertisement

#259989 by rococo Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:13 pm
osada.pl/
salome221
Name: Salome desmond
Date of birth: May 23, 2010
Registration date: 2015-07-11
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone (s): 221776680756

Hello Dear friend, happy to meet you, and want you to send me your email id or you visit my profile page then get my mail id through my profile page and write so that i can give you my photos and details.
Salome
Is my ID ...... ([email protected])
pic as above
#259990 by rococo Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:16 pm
waplog.com/
salome221
Female , 23, Single
lives in GABON
interseted in Man
currently Single, looking for Friendship
has Bachelor's Degree education

About
contact me through my mail for more details and photos.([email protected]) i will be waiting to hear from you so that i will tell you more about myself and to give you more pictures, have anice moment.
salome
#259991 by rococo Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:25 pm
maiotaku.jp/
salome221 -- profile deleted
:=) 115 year old Female
Single

......How is your day? Hope you are cool Just Like
Mine. I am really excited sending you this mail Here
Is my ID......([email protected])
for more introduction about myself. Contact my ID:
[email protected]
Angel Salome,........
worldfriends.com/
salome221
22, Berlin, Germany
Looking for... Female between 22 - 80
Ethnicity Black / African
Relationship Single
Occupation Student
Marriage partner
About Me: My Ideal Matchnice and good looking
friendite.com/
salome221
22 years old
I am...: Woman
Looking for: Woman, 18 - 80 years
Relationship: Friendship, Mate, Marriage, Romance,
Birthday: 05-04-1993
loonlounge.com/member/profile/209975/
salome221
salome Desmond
Birthday:November 24th 1990
Location/Destination in Canada:Alberta-Edmonton
Visa Office:Buffalo, USA
Image << the same pic profiles
#260912 by rococo Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:49 am
Subject: MY FULL LIFE STORY

How are you today? I hope you are fine ..
I am writing to let you know that I received your email, after sending a message on this website, My name is Miss Salome Desmond, I was born in a family of late Dr Bernard Desmond am the only living daughter (I am 24yrs old never married before) and the war would lead me to the united nations camp here in Dakar Senegal.My father was minister of finance in our country, Ivory Coast, who owns two companies cocoa factory measurable and Desmond hp Oil Company "He last municipal contracts in developing our country," State of Abidjan, but my father was killed by rebels in our country ", which leads to war in my country," Ivory Coast, I managed to make my way to nearby country Senegal. In this camp, where it is possible to just go out from the camp only on certain days of the week for Senegal sanitation. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace with your help and come out of here soon.i do not have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of a war.

The only person I have now is Rev Paul Wilson. I '. which it is the minister Reverend behind the church in this camp (Church of Christ the King De) He was very nice for me, because I came here, but I do not live with him, and I live in a women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+ 221-776680756) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him you want to talk to Miss Salome Desmond send me in the hostel.
As a refugee here I do not have any rights or privileges of each thing whether it be money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to the studio, because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my person in this situation now "has occurred. Please listen to this, I have a certificate of deposit and the death of my late father here with me which I will send to you later, when he was alive because he had a good grasp current account with some money in a leading bank which he used my name as a relative, the amount in question is $ 7.5 million Us-dollars ($ 7,500,000).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me the money with him, so that they can prepare their travel documents to come to the meeting with you. I kept it a secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell it to anyone because I'm afraid of losing my life and money if people get to know about it. Remember, I give you all this information due to the trust and placed on you.I like honest people, understanding people and God fearing people, truthful and a person with the vision and hard working.
My favorite language is English, "Since our country's official language is French and English, I enclose my pictures for you and want to see other too, so that you will know how much my heart needs. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot you.Have to say have a nice day and think about me.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks to you,
Miss Salome Desmond.
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:40:46 +0000

first pic already here
#264658 by fransheideloo1 Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:14 pm
I got this on http://www.language-exchanges.org/messa ... 745566#new
this message:

I'm very happy for your kind respond to my request.
My id is ([email protected])
My name is Salome.

I wish you can contact me back through my email address so i can be able to tell you all about me.

Have a nice moment and also share pictures and interest with you.

My id is ([email protected])
#270586 by rococo Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 am
Subject: COMPENSATION‏‏‏‏

Hello
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting Those funds Transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay I am currently in the Paraguay for my studies here in the Paraguay meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts that assist me That in Transferring funds raised in this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev. Father Paul Wilson and his email address is as follows ([email protected]). and his number is ( +221768860204 )
and told him to send a bank certified check of $ 250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts that assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to contact the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know Immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies, and I have some other project and the investment and new partner and we have at hand, finally, remember that I had Forwarded instruction to the Rev. Father on your behalf that receive That money. So do not hesitate this contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

I WANT YOU TO FILL THIS INFORMATION ANDD SEND IT TO THE REV FATHER
1. FULL NAME .......
2. HOME / OFFICE ADDRESSES ........
3. AGE .................
4. OCCUPATION .....
5. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN ...........
6. MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS .........
7. GENDER .........
8. E-MAIL ID ........

And please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received.
Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

yours friend
Miss Salome
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 09:40:55 +0000