Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#260025 by AlanJones Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:01 am

Hello, my name is Marlina Elvis,i am a single girl, i just saw your email www.facebook.com? and got interested in you, please write in my email address please am waiting for u in my email address,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#260137 by AlanJones Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:00 am

Hello.
My Dearest one, I am happy to read from you, how is your day? i hope all is well and fine with you. My name is Miss Marlina Elvis Hamad from Syria, I was born on the 1st of April 1991, I'm 5ft 8in tall, never married before. I have faith in you and it's the Almighty God that lead me to know you. I am the only child of Late Dr. Elvis Anthony Hamad, I was born in a respected and peaceful Christian family in Eastern Damascus Syria.
My late father (Dr. Anthony Elvis Hamad) was an International Businessman, a British Trained Economist and he later joined politics and served Under the Presidency of Bashar al-Assad. My Father was among the first victim of the uprising in Syria which has fully turned into Civil as I am writing this mail to you. My Parents were traveling to our home Community when some group of armed militants stopped him and killed all the people in his car, my Father died instantly while my Mother died later in the Military hospital Damascus. I managed to travel out of the Country through the help of the officials of United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), and i am presently residing in a Refugee Camp in Senegal.
There is something which has been bothering me and I kept it to myself because I am afraid to disclose it to anyone, to avoid betrayals and somebody taking advantage of me. But if you will promise me that you will stand by me as a friend then I will open up to you.I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislike, your hobbies, and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached to this mail is my picture, may God guide and protect you. I will be waiting for your reply. Take care. Yours Truly,
Marlina Elvis

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#260263 by AlanJones Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:54 am
Tel. No.: +221771231827

Thank you for reaching me again. My Dear as I told you that I lost my parents in the War. As I am writing this mail to you I have the confidence that the time for me to smile has come. I see you as a good friend whom God will use to wipe away my tears. My discussion with you now is as a result of so many days of fasting and praying, and after I carefully read through your profile, I have the faith that we will make good friends not minding the short period of our communication and relationship.
I reside in the Refugee in Dakar Senegal. I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out, the only person I have now is, Rev. Father peter Johnson of St. James Church which is located inside the Refugee Camp here. His office telephone number is (+221 771231827 ).
I am so lucky that the Reverend in charge of the Orphanage Home, Rev Father peter Johnson gave me the privilege to make use of his office computer and it is with his office computer that I use to read and reply your mails and there is no such opportunity to chat, I am living in female's hostel, I will be very glad if you can call me on his office phone number. When you call him tell him that you want to speak with Miss Marlina Elvis. He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call.
My Dear, my Late Father Dr. Elvis Anthony Hamad was a Politician and an International Businessman. My Father loved me so much that he always give me the best of everything he can.
Also When my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Financial Institution, which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is 8.1 Million US Dollars.
I have my late Father's Statement of Account and his Death Certificate. I want you to assist me to transfer this money to your account.Immediately after the transfer to your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you.The reason I need you most in this transfer is that when I contacted the Bank to transfer the money to me they said that they cannot transfer it to me because I am still a refugee that I need a husband or a foreign partner that must join me before they can transfer it, since they cannot guarantee my security in the Refugee Camp after transferring such amount of money to me. And the Bank assured me that once the transfer process starts that they will not transfer the money all at once but gradually to avoid any security problem.
I know that it is too early in our relationship for me to tell you about this money but i am telling you about it because of my suffering condition here, I decided to let you know earlier, so that i can be free to start a new life and finish my studies as soon as possible. I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me, that you will never betray me. That you will not take advantage of me or deceive me. I promise to be your lovely friend.
Please remember I am not telling you this because you are begging for money but because you are helping someone in serious need of the help. In my next mail I will tell you more about this money and the leading Financial Institution which the money was deposited in the Europa bank, so that you can contact them for confirmation. My dear, I have never told any person about the existence of this money and I will like you to keep it secret because I am afraid not to lose the money or my life. I am humbly waiting for your mail.
Yours Ever,Marlina Elvis