Information on romance scams and scammers.
#26016 by Ryan Hains Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:12 am
Ann - Anna Kabash
[email protected]

IP 41.214.119.253 Senegal (Dakar)

Romance Scammer

A recommendation from a friend

Greeting
My name is Ann i like traveling and meeting new friends.I saw your email in this site ( ).
Please i will like us to be friend therefore you can contact me through my email adderss ([email protected])so that i will send my pictures to you later.
Thanks Ann

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

My Dear,
How are you today? i am very happy for your respond to the mail i sent to you,How was your day? Mine, well I thank God for keeping me till this moment here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Ann Kabbashi 23 yrs old never married,from Dar-fur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my family by the rebels
My parents were killed by rebels in our residence house in the capital city Dar-fur.

My late father Dr. Ajack Kabbashi, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Dar-fur and later was appointed personal assistant to the head of State before the brutal killing of my mother and my father, took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war in Sudan.

It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way with the help of the United Nations peace keeping force to the West African state called Senegal where iam leaving now in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.

However iam using the computer at the office of the reverend father who is in charge of the refugee camp to write to you. i would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why i wrote you in first place

Attached here is my picks for you,though i am not all that photogenic,i hope you wouldn't mind,
Awaiting for your reply soonest.
from my heart.
Ann.

THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME

Hello Dearest,
I am glad to write given the opportunity now, Hope you are fine. Mine is very tough over here in Dakar Senegal,But all the same thank God for your message was a bit relief for me.May God bless and protect you for me..

In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only two times in the week, its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I and with your help will come out here soon,i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war..

The only person i have now is Rev.Joel Micah who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) He has been very nice to me since i came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the female hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for female.

The Pastors Tel number is (00221-772171891) or (+221-772171891) Feel free to call me through his number,If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel, As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place, i have deposited my trust in you, and i have to make some prayers as regard to this and i am convinced by my God and in my spirit that you are the person destined to help me in my life,Therefore i would not like you to turn me down after depositing all my trust in you.

I have a special reason for contacting you, Because of my urgency need of your help i have to give you more information about me with the hope that you will truly help me as i expect,

Please listen to this, I have my late father's certificate of deposit and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin.

The amount in question is $2.3 (Two Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

I will give you all the necessary information about the money when i hear from you and will introduce you directly to the bank transfer manager for discussions because the bank is waiting for me now to present my partner so that they will release this money to me

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to travel to meet you and live there in your country where i can have my freedom and peace of mind,I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Joel Micah because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and this money if people gets to know about it, Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest,understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a person of vision, and hardworking.

I will like you to call me, like i said I have a lot to tell you,until then have a nice day and always think about me, Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Yours Lovely,
Ann

CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFAR

My Dearest.
I hope you are doing just fine over there, Mine is very boring here due to the bad situation that l am facing here but all the same, thanks so much for your mail and thanks for the way you have being there for me, l really appreciate it.You are just so nice and caring and l am very happy to have someone like you in my life.
I must confess to you that you have really brought a great joy and happiness into my life.
I am writing to thank you for your understanding, effort and concern to save me from this situation that i am into. My God must bless you. please i want you to do anything within your power to save me from this situation that i am into, this refugee camp is just like hell.

I want to let you know that i am taking you seriously as a brother, father and husband and since i came to know you,i have no doubt about you,i have all my trust and hope on you, look before i come to the site where i found you i pray to God to give me somebody that will be reliable and trustworthy, i believe you are not going to let me down at the end of the day.

Please I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and l will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you that is why I am giving you all this in-formations, However I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 2.3 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact in-formations of the bank are as follows,

CLYDESDALE BANK P.L.C (GLASGOW) SCOTLAND .
Telephone Numbers +447031864764 +447031803264
Fax Number +448704716731 +448704711994
Email address; ([email protected])
AND
([email protected])

Depositor name ...................Dr Ajack Kabbashi
Account number.....................CSCDB/782614/Q91/A.
Amount................................$2.3 Million Dollars
Next of kin name .................Miss Ann Kabbashi

The name of the transfer officer of the bank is Mr Mike Williams, contact them now on how to transfer the 2.3 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

My dear i am a bit relieved that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since l may not manage it well. As I told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country where i can have my freedom and peace of mind, in the meantime I will be expecting to hear from you soon.

Remember the Rev.Phone number: 00221_772171891 :Until then have a nice time and always think about me,baby i can't wait to be with you.also please try your possible to call me,because hearing your sweet lovely voice will put more Joy in my life. f
Love and trust,
Yours Lovely,
Ann
i feel so romantic about my angle

Advertisement