Information on romance scams and scammers.
#260302 by Calvin Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:34 am
Sent to my warner account -

Initial contact via dating website:

Mercy 11:03PM, Jul 04, Hi my dear How is everything with you, my name is Mercy John I picked interest on you after going through your profile in matrimonial portal, i now contact you to enable us know one other very well please contact me with my email address ([email protected])

Received: by 10.28.12.146 with SMTP id 140csp1150215wmm;
Fri, 10 Jul 2015 02:51:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from DUB004-OMC1S9.hotmail.com (dub004-omc1s9.hotmail.com. [157.55.0.208])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id bk1si2600876wib.60.2015.07.10.02.51.07
for <>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Fri, 10 Jul 2015 02:51:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from DUB127-W64 ([157.55.0.238]) by DUB004-OMC1S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 10 Jul 2015 02:50:49 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
To:
References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAKtOr8jmTYJFjIggzeXpujjCgAAAEAAAAEea7L3OBCRMnegIZUh4Ke4BAAAAAA==@gmail.com> <[email protected]>,<!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAKtOr8jmTYJFjIggzeXpujjCgAAAEAAAAB01/[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAKtOr8jmTYJFjIggzeXpujjCgAAAEAAAAB01/[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Hi Mercy !
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 15:20:49 +0530
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0056_01D0BB76.4609B240"
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook 15.0
Thread-Index: AQHfPijOOmfuUPkBFoxN9vziMEtMqwNy5wJqAxGaZPgBVm+g8A==

Hello Friend,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you doing today? How was the night? I hope fine, Like you know; my name is Mercy John, I'm 24 years but age doesn't matter in a real relation; I hold a certificate in general Nursing, I am hoping to further my education in this career. I am not married and I have no kid, I am fair in complexion and average height.

I am from Liberia in West Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of bombing and shouting that happen in my country last year.

My late parents Mr. and Mrs. Benson John. My late father was a successful business man, he deals in Gold and diamonds sale in my country and he travel a lot in West Africa and Europe country, my late parents was among in the victims of the bombing and shouting that occur in my country last year.

It is only me that is alive now in the family; then I have to ran to a nearby country which is Senegal where I am now in the refugee camp, I have not finish up my education and I need a person who will make use of my father's wealth and get me through in life,

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I attach here my pictures for you, though I am not very photogenic, I hope you would not mind.

I wait to hear from you soon.
Miss Mercy John.

===================================================================================

How are you today?

My dear like I said in my last post that I lost my family in the war that broke out in my country, my late father Dr.Benson John was an international businessman also a politician to support the current government. Now I am residing in the shelter of the church in Dakar, Senegal, as a result of civil war fought in my country i had no other person who may be able to help me, The only one I have now is Godwill.Jonathan Rev. Pastor (Church of San Juan)

His office phone number ( +221-777-272507 ).
His Email Address: [email protected]

Here in the house were Orphanage I'm now in the shelter of the woman.You can call me on your phone number for the office, he will called to me from the hostel to come to his office to receive your call. Please my dear i will love you to help me out, i send you this two photo so tell me how i look like here,

This is a top secret i duty certificate of my late father deposit and death certificate when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading financial institution that used my name as next of kin, the amount involved is ($5.3 million dollars.) five million three hundred thousand dollars.

I want you to help me to transfer this money to your account to a better life and help me invest this money in your country after this transfer into your account, you will help me prepare my travel documents and tickets plane to come to meet you because I lost my international passport and other valuable traveling documents when i was coming to this place with the help of UN who help us.

I have prepared the letter which I have to send to the bank as soon as he received your information
Your full name -------------------
Your email address ---------------------
Your phone number ------------/fax ---------
Your Occupation ------------
Your Age -------
Your nationality -----------------

I'll send the letter to the bank, Next to this I will send you the contact information, allowing you to communicate with my bank, who will advise on the best way this transfer can be done in your account.Please try and call me so that i can hear your sweet voice on phone today,

I believe that patience grace of God that has brought you, guide you and protect you for me, like you're my only hope for life restoration.Please e-mail me back soon as you receive this email.
Yours sincerely
Mercy with a kiss

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement