Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#260514 by AlanJones Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:55 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22899742106

Attn XXX,

I am Reverend Father Francis an ordain parish priest of st john’s catholic church Lome Togo, I have in position a Bank Draft containing the sum of (USD $300.000.00)Three Hundred thousand United State Dollars given to me By Mr. Mathew E.Williams.as a compensation to your past effort

He gave me your email address and asked me to communicate with you since he is no longer in the country to appreciate you for all your effort so far in helping with the transfer of Late Mr. R. Fund the sum of(USD $5.5 Million) which you tried helping but at a time it fails.

Now he ask me to send this Bank Draft to you as your own shear because later he got a helper who helped him in retrieving the money so he has to leave the country to invest his own money.

I am writing you now to kindly send me your full details as listed bellow to enable me send this Bank Draft to you.

Your Full Name .....

You’re Address.......

You’re Country of Residence.....

Your Age.........

Your Occupation........

You’re Telephone Number.......

In the receipt of the following information I shall make the arrangement and find out the cost of sending this Bank Draft to you. You can call me on my cell phone number for urgent discussion +22899742106.i wait for your urgent reply

Rev Father Francis
Lome Togo
N/B I am writing this mail through office email so you can reply my mail through my personal email [email protected] don’t forget

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#260515 by AlanJones Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:56 am

Attn XXX,

I am sorry that am writing you the second time,after sending mail to you yesterday my computer hardisk crashed so am using my second email box where you can always write to me.

I am Reverend Father Francis an orden parish priest of st johns catholic church Lome Togo,I have in possition a cheque containing the sum of ($300.000.00)Three Hundred thousand United State Dollars given to me By Mr Mathew E.Williams.

He gave me your email address and asked me to communicate with you since he is no longer in the country to appreciate you for all your effort so far in helping with the transfer of Late Mr. R. Fund the sum of(Usd$5.5 Million) which which you tried helping but at a time it fails.

Now he ask me to send this cheque to you as your own shear because later he got a helper who helped him in retreiving the money so he has to leave the country to invest his own money.

I am writing you now to kindly send me your full details as listed bellow to eneble me send this cheque to you.

Your Full Name .....

Your Address.......

Your Country of Residence.....

Your Age.........

Your Occupation........

Your Telephone Number.......

In the receipt of the following information i shall make the arrengement and find out the cost of sending this cheque to you.you can call me on my cell phone number for urgent discussion +22899742106.i wait for your urgent reply

Rev Father Francis
Lome Togo

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.