Information on romance scams and scammers.
#258123 by malu53 Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:24 pm
rl
nicole
City: nwe york
Type: single
Children: without children
Looking for a: man Age:27-75
Relations:Relationship
Description: am a good looking caring girl

After viewing your profile and it interest
me to contact you for a genuine relationship,
please contact me here([email protected])
so that i will share my feelings with
you for further communication.
Thanks, your friend Nicole.
Advertisement

#258316 by malu53 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:02 am
Dearest In Heart,
Thanks for your Immediate response to my e-mail, How are you doing today, hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Nicole Makuza, I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. 22 years of old, 5ft 8 inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes.

I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father ( Dr.Kabila Makuza was a POLITICIAN and also a CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF MAKUZA & SONS INDUSTRIALES COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY (KIGALI) RWANDA, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My younger sister.

It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling my first year in accountant, I manage to abscond to following west African country (SENEGAL) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP'' Due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon.

l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev. James Dixon who is the pastor of the (Église catholique romaine) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men.

The Reverend Tel number is (+221783144544) if you call tell him you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead me in this situation now.

Listen to this please,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.6M (Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from there you send me some money to get my traveling documents and air ticket to meet you over their. I kept this secret to people in this camp and the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding person, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working. I love English language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but i speak English very good. However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss.

The Attached is my picture. I am seriously looking a nice person of kind heart in my life. Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day.

Yours In Love,
Miss Nicole Makuza.
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015

sent all the pics already posted here
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=120940
viewtopic.php?t=96944&p=239826#p239826
#260607 by rococo Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:01 pm
also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 62#p444973

MDF / makuza
nicole des
27 year old, woman from United States

makuza said on 16/07/15
Hello my dear, i am happy to contact you after viewing your profile and it interest me to contact you for a genuine relationship, please contact me here([email protected]) so that i will share my feelings with you for further communication.Thanks, your friend Nicole. ([email protected])
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006814510279
Nicolema Kuza
She attended: R.G.Lang
Lives in: Toronto
Image << stolen from South Indian actress aka Poornitha