Information on romance scams and scammers.
#261095 by gtz Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:37 pm
Chemistry.com
Brent Portman,
email: [email protected]
Phone: 878-201-0321

I have been on Chemistry/Match for few days now on and off , i'm in search of my Soul & dream mate, Lover, Wife and Life Companion,let me give you a brief introduction of me. My name is Brent Portman, White/Caucasian,6”0 height,53 years old, Widow, I'm Self Employed Architect/ interior design/Construction. I own my company 100%. I was born and brought up in Rotterdam Holland,My Dad is from Dutch land Holland and my mum from the Birmingham UK.I moved permanently to Philadelphia PA two years ago as i fell in love when i came here to work few years back and after the lost my wife in Holland,I decided to move down here for a new beginning.I lost my wife in a terrible car crash 3yrs ago in Holland.My whole life crashed down when i lost her,we were married for 29 years and very much in love till the time she passed away. But i think its time to move on now as she is in a better place right now. I have a son ( Christopher) 22years old) who is currently studying medicine at Oxford University in the UK.
I have been single for the past 3years ,haven’t dated any one ever since.I am a man with a good sense of humor, am a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate,affectionate, i also believe in God.I like swimming, camping,fishing,reading & writing,tennis, Football,Basketball,Baseball,golfing etc. When i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to send you an email to show my interest.I think we have so much in common and would like to give this a chance and see where this might lead too.Anyway, let me not bore you with a long email,Please tell me more about yourself and if possible you could attach more pictures of yourself in your next email just as i have done here.

ere are some things about me, some you must have read on my profile or probably not. Its been a rocky past couple of years.Due to my past state of mind, I have always kept myself busy and buried in my work. I like to spend time with my son when am not working, he's my only source of joy and happiness. I also wanna share that life with someone as sweet as you. I wanna love again and be loved back in return. I love to listen to music such as blues,rock,good metal and classic music as well as jazz, I like to sit back and watch a good movie when i want to relax mostly weekend.I play Golf most times, I also like playing tennis. I travel occasionally due to my job.I love beach or anything associated with water. i don't have any pet at the moment because there would be no one to look after them when i am away.One last thing, when i love, I love really hard and that is why i was married for 29 years before the sudden death of my late wife. I have been through
several healing and counseling program for the past 3 years and i am totally healed and ready for the next phase of my life.Life has to go on.

Good Morning Sunshine,

How was your night? Hope you had a great night rest? You have been on my mind all night and to wake up to the same feeling it truly the best feeling in the world.You have made me a very happy man withing this short space of time and i have no idea how to thank you. You have a special place in my heart from now on.I was up early today,i had my phone ringing endlessly in the middle of the night and to my amazement it was an international call from South Africa. I got a big news that my company has been shortlisted for a possible project in South Africa to design and construct a school and hospital in Milnerton for Cape Town government in South Africa. There are major adjustment that they need me to do on the plan and structure that i submitted to them a couple of months ago when i applied for this contract,I want you to know that i will be busy with this adjustment the whole day today as the final adjusted plan has to be submitted by tomorrow evening at
the latest and this is usually a 3 to 4 days work.I am very glad and happy that my work is been appreciated and recognize even as far back as Africa.Out of 43 companies that applied for this project,it has been shortlisted and narrowed down to 3 companies and either of us can win the contract at this point.Well i thought i should share this with you because you have a special place in my life now and you need to know whatever that is going on in my life both good or not so good new.I have really missed you sweetheart,even though we haven't meet . I am so looking forward to meeting you this week so we can finally go pass this stage and then take things further than they are now.Please advice on the best time to call you today because I really need to hear your lovely voice to give me all the positive energy i need to go about this project.
Talk to you soon.

Be smart, stay informed, but don't confront your scammer.
Advertisement

#261132 by malu53 Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:08 am
phone number 878-201-0321

Phone Provider PEERLESS NETWORK OF PENNSYLVANIA LLC PA
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2013-04-19
Owner City and State PA
#261141 by gtz Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:39 am
Most of the pictures belong to Daniel Ebbes from Netherland. The picture with Mike Tyson was stolen from a blog.

#264338 by gtz Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:10 am
My computer died and all pictures were gone. I restored these.
url=http://www.4freeimagehost.com/show.php?i=290ba18aaa73.gif] Image[/url]