Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#261124 by vegeto247 Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:45 pm
Much like the First National Transportation scam https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&p=199218 , I was contacted by Orion Transportation Network for a Project Manager position to be filled in my city. They have a U.S. office at 420 LEXINGTON, NY (same location sans numerical address as First National) and the formula is exactly like First National. They offered $74,000 annually with benefits, paid training, etc. I was skeptical at first so I did a Google search on the company and no scam flags popped up. They proceeded with the same per-employment tactics of a questionnaire, approval, and training manuals sent via email. I only did two days because it was just "terminology" and "regulations" so it was easy. Btw, I got called by a Ana Campbell with a (646) 233-1458 number at first. Exact match to their primary office number on their website which looks like crap by the way; it's a terrible looking site so that should have been a clue. David A. Brown was my training manager but he's also listed as the Human Resources Director. Did a search for his name and the only David A. Brown that popped up was someone who worked for a different company.

After reading those testimonials, it's just to eerily similar and how formulaic it is. I haven't given them my Social so that's assuring. I honestly got excited and I'm glad was given another opportunity to reevaluate this. They've changed their face and they're at it again. Be safe people.
Advertisement

#261125 by Bryon Williams Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:48 pm
Please post all the email addresses they used.

Also copy and paste a couple of emails sent to you.

If you were sent to a website. Please post the site link.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#261186 by HannahsDad Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:26 pm
Orion Transportation Network at http://theoriontn.com

Orion TN is successfully operating on the market since 2000. Orion operational capacity is supported by leading edge technology. Here are just a few of our core service offerings: sea and air freight, container cartage, consolidations, transportation of dangerous and liquid goods, consolidated cargos, weatherproof warehousing. We operate with well-established and reputed logistic firms; provide a prompt and secure delivery, as well as superior customer services with an individual approach you can count on.

We offer outstanding supply chain services and fast delivery in the most of European countries (United Kingdom, France, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Austria), and Asia which have significant turnover of supplies. In 2015 we are also expanding over North America (USA and Canada).

USA HIRING CAMPAIGN 2015</b>

Due to Orion TN Co. planning the launch of massive advertising campaign in USA in spring of 2015 the company is seeking for motivated and enthusiastic members of Orion TN Team.
Our Human Resources Managers are always happy to provide all the latest information on available positions upon your request sent at [email protected]
Please apply with your resume attached for a review.
Human Resources Director: David A. Brown
Human Resources (U.S.A.): [646] 233 1458

Created anonymously 22nd June 2015 for 1 year only

#261356 by arabianmom Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:32 pm
Wow I am glad I saw this I was contacted by the same people. I thought it was strange that they did not have a suite number because this is a huge office building in New York that houses many companies. It's a shame that people just set out to hurt others. I have a masters working on my Ph.D. and having a hard time find a job in my field I was excited for a new opportunity as my current contract is ending but glad I won't get scammed.