Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#261876 by AlanJones Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:39 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +27839926017, +27110574795 & +27865858327

TOP CONFIDENTIAL.

Dear Beneficiary.

First I must apologize if you will find my help not worthy because of what you have been put through in trying to claim your payment. I am a junior staff at the World Bank African Regional office here in South Africa and while going through some of the files in the new office that I have just been posted, I discovered that some foreigners are being used and dumped by some of our Senior Directors, Banks Executives and the Government officials.

I found out that your payment has long been approved to be released to you but the greed which exists in the lives of the senior workers will never allow them to let you have your payment. These top officials are using your money to trade at the International Market buying stocks and making interest while delaying your payment.

These officials use delay tactics to hold on to your payment while they make money out of it. They will tell you that your transfer will be made today and when that time comes, they will come up with another excuse why your payment was stopped or cancelled.

In my further search I found out that some of the Beneficiaries are not even aware of this payment. They don't even know that such payments exist for them. I am contacting you secretly believing that you will keep this as top secret. I want to assist you to get your funds release to you immediately.

Believe me, if you work with these bank executives, the UN office and the Government officials, all they will keep doing will be to delay the transfer while they make more profit with your money. Stop trusting any representatives or lawyers that pretend to be working for you because they are the ones selling you out and conniving with those at the top to hold back your funds. I want you to trust me on this and I am very serious.

I know it will be difficult to believe me but you and I are aware of your over due long payment that has not yet come through and what I have just revealed to you now is the truth and honesty truth of why you have not been able to receive your payment. There is no need of fighting now with those pretending to be assisting you, all you have to do is to ignore them and lets get this done and dusted.

There is a mandatory statutory payment of USD570.00 which will be paid to the accountant generals offices to secure both the clean bill certification clearance on the fund and also to obtain international wire transfer permit clearance to apply for your payment approval release through the Ministry of Finance. This is the only statutory obligation that would be required of you for us to get your funds release to your nominated bank account within 7-14 working days.

Please call me immediately upon receipt of this message or you send me a return email for acknowledgement and your consent for me to proceed. My email and telephone numbers are Telephone (Mobile) +27 839926017, Office line +27110574795,

Fax No: +27 86 585 8327 and email is [email protected]

Yours faithfully,

Paul Hendricks

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement