Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#260367 by malu53 Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:50 am
AR
BINETI
Female
25 - / Taiwan
Current Location Taiwan
Create Date 15/07/2015 13:30
Last Login 15/07/2015 13:30

no profile pic

My Pleasure to meet you, I am sorry that I did not say much about myself here because our profile cannot say everything about us. i am searching for honest relationship, My name is Lusy,I saw your profile today and admire it,if you interested as to know of me, please kindly reply through my PRIVATE email address so that i will tell you more about myself and more picture and my reason of contacting you
Please kindly write me through my email I have something very important to share with you, here is my email,([email protected]) PLEASE WRITE ME ON MY EMAIL Hoping To Read From You on my email,
Yours Lusy
Advertisement

#262097 by malu53 Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:44 pm
Hello My Dearest,

Thank you for your response to my mail. I am very happy for your reply. I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it, My Name is Miss. Lusy Kalia, i am single 25years old from Durfur Region of Sudan, My late father Eng.Omar Kalia, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Durfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan.

Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels, This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father Maxwell Godwin whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy. This is his telephone No. ( +221 777 225 123 ) You can as well reach me through his telephone number, when you called tell him that you want to speak with Lusy kalia, he will sent for me.

Please don't be discouraged for hearing this. Please Note: as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it money or whatever, because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation
now.

Please listing to this, My father deposited the sum of amount in question ($2.6 Million US Dollars) (Two Million Six Hundred Thousand USD). in which he used my name Lusy kalia as Next of Kin to inherit the money if he eventually dies. Unfortunately now that he is dead and i decided to transfer the money to my care, having lost all members of my family in the war in my country.

It is only me who is alive now, because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University of Sudan when tragic incident took place and i managed to run to this nearby country Senegal with the help of United Nation where i am staying now, in this orphanage home.

When i arrived Senegal i sent mail to the bank telling them that my father is dead. They demanded for Death Certificate confirming that my father was actually dead. Then i gave them the certificate as demanded. They also asked me if I have the original copy of the Deposit Certificate, I gave them with the account information my father used in opening the account with the bank. The bank confirmed the two documents that they are OK.

The bank now said that since i do not have documents and even bank account where they can transfer the money that i should look for a reliable foreign partner who i trust to stand for me as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf because of my Refugee Status. and As i told you, i do not have any relative whom can help me, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war as i have explain to you.

I do not work, nor doing anything for living as a result of eating is very difficult for me as we are given food ones a day by 12 PM. And is too had for me here, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident took place, I really want to come over to your country to be with you to live the rest of my life with you and have a free life again.

Which is why i contacted you and i will like you to help me transfer my money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country to continue my education. i really want to relocate with you to start a new life and be free from this refugee camp. I kept this transaction secret to people in the camp here as the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Father Maxwell Godwin because he is like a father to me here, but Reverend said that his apostolic work can not allow him to stand on my behalf. that i should use his office computer to search for a nice person for myself while we prayed over it.

Please, if you can help me to get the Refugee Camp Clearance and Passport to come and join you, Then on my arrival i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money in to your bank account. or should i send you the contact information's of the bank for you to contact them direct,

It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me. (1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that i can give you the contact information of the bank for you to contact them directly, so that they can transfer the money into your bank account. (2). Or to help me come over to your country first, so that when i come, both of us will join hand and get the money transferred into your bank account and you will manage the money in any good investment company of your choice while i will be there to assist you.

So in the light of above, i will like you to keep it secret to yourself and do not disclose it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and faith i put on you in other for you to help me get my freedom here to come over to your country for a better future.

Meanwhile i will like you to send me your contact information such as your Age .....Your full name....Country & City.....Phone number.....so that i will get to know you well. My favorite language is English , i speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Attached here are some of my pictures together with my camp identity card for you to see whom you are communicating with and i will also like to see your pictures.
Your lovely,
Lusy
Subject: This is my full life story with love and trust
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015

Image Image Image

#300085 by malu53 Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:19 pm
Dear Friend,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay with my partner for investment projects. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Senegal,

his name is Reverend Father Mathew Peiris and his email address is as follows: ([email protected]) and Ask him to send you a certified BANK DRAFT of ( US$250.000.00 ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. My i advice to you is that never you stop doing good to the helpless one, a giver never lack, bless is the hand that giveth, the spirit God touch me to compensate you with this money

I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much no matter another person help me. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend Father Mathew Peiris and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque to you. You are to contact him with the following information;

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:
2. YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS WHERE THE BANK CHEQUE WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU:
3. TELEPHONE NUMBER (s):
4. YOUR COUNTRY:

Please do let me know immediately after you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the suffering at that time.In the moment,Now hear this very well I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Father Mathew Peiris on your behalf to receive BANK CHEQUE.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the bank cheque to you without delay. Take care and have a nice day
Yours truly friend,
Mrs Lusy
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016
#328771 by malu53 Mon May 22, 2017 3:49 pm
How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.

And I want to inform you that I have successfully moved to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains,I have compensated you and showed my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand U S Dollars),Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, I issued the check and I instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE world wide with a maximum of US$ 3000 daily.

The ATM online service is a more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dining, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with convenience of online payment and an easier life.
For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once your compliance is met.

This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfill it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.
Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.

Name: ........... ....... ATM Alliance Office

Office Address; ...... 54 Rue Abdou Karim Bourgi Dakar Senegal

Email Address: ..... [email protected]

Telephone: ...........+221 70 851 58 79

Officer In charge:..... Dr. Morris Roosevelt

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that I gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touch with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I have given instruction to ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which I gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs.Lusy
Subject: Thanks for your past efforts‏‏
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017