Information on romance scams and scammers.
#263147 by rococo Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:09 am
osada.pl/
JohnsonDD
Name: Johnson Howard
Date of birth: April 7, 1966
Registration date: 2015-08-07
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone (s): 16092773056

Hello, you have a good sound and responsible .. It looks like Everything I want from a woman .. I'm so interested to know about you serious relationship ... write to my e-mail address [email protected] Let's learn more about themselves and here begins ... YOU TAHNK
Advertisement

#263152 by rococo Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:19 am
http://www.hot.bg/profile?id=15650
Johnson
Born: August 12, 1966 / Leo

Hello I am Johnson I joined this dating site some days ago, I am looking for the right woman of my life, I found so Interested in your profile please kindly write me back to my private email address [email protected] for more about me. I speak English, Macedonian and Russia, Wishing you a peaceful day that fills you with new life and vitality
#263154 by rococo Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:34 am
http://likeyou.do/1202046
Howard
15. March 1966 (49), Abbott, USA
Was online 31.07.2015

Aim of acquaintance: Friendship Flirt Relationship
Interested in: girls aged from 35 to 60 Years
Religion: Catholic

About me:
I am a man.looking for love and n't for fun or game.. i hate cheat and lies.. i am Honest and caring.. I am a man who can bring all my heart into relationship.and spend the rest of my life with it.ty

#263155 by rococo Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:49 am
http://www.flirtic.lv/1177125
Johnson
12 July 1966 (49)
New Albin, USA

History Johnson
My name is Johnson, I -vīrietis and I have 49 years. My zodiac sign - cancer. I live in New Albin, USA. Checked 04/22/2015 Dating Flirtic.lv year. <- Male ->

My aim in this place of registration - friendship, flirting, relationships. If our interests coincide, then you can write to me to make a gift or invite on a date.
I know english. My native language is English. I have no children.
add.pic

#263157 by rococo Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:12 am
E-mail: [email protected]

romlove.com/user/35524
creativitydone2
Name: Johnson656
City: Athens
Type:single
Looking for a: woman Age:40-60
Relations:Marriage

Description:
I am simple. Honest and caring man. I can bring all my heart into relationship. I hate cheat and lies, I don't play game, I am ready to spend all my life to my right woman who deserve my love
pic posted :=)

http://romlove.com/sites/default/files/ ... k=Jrf2iv8f
#263158 by malu53 Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:33 am
rococo wrote
pl.ro-mantik.com/
johnsonpeace - 49, United states
[email protected],
[email protected]
since May 20 scamlisted on ro-mantic.com

gmail address leads to a profile on FB
Gifty Osei Zakari
Studied at Royal heaven senior high school <<< Kumasi, Ghana :lol:
Past: TAMALE NURSING TRAINING COLLEGE

#263176 by rococo Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:12 pm
Subject: My Greetings from Johnson

Hello My dear thank you for your answers. I am Johnson Howard, I'm in the US nationalized Italian. I work in the military for 25 years is still on a mission to maintain peace in Syria, but the end 28 of the next month to return to the country as a hero. I grew up in an artistic family where everyone and intelligent open, honest and down to earth is. I can say that I can be too naive sometimes, but I think that's a plus, because I am open to people, and I think that every person has good character of the interior. I am very loyal, flexible, loyal and one woman-man, adventure and active and I dream to share it with my only one woman. I have a son 19 years living my mother in my own home in Fresno, California. I am a mature man who knows what you really want and need in life. I have a wonderful mother 75 years. My dad died four years ago.I I'm active, I have many interests and I am full of energy and I am grateful that the military because I love my job, my family and my close friends, who are always there for me and I for them. I miss the most important thing in my life, I love women. I want a family with you I want to be with my woman for life, to share things together, wake up together and meet with her wen i finish my mission to quickly go to the village on weekends, and go on holiday. Only those simple things in life that two people share with each other, being one. I love animals very much.My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything, do not smoke or drink alcohol. I'm always smiling and do not easily get irritated, I can not even remember the last time I frowned. Always make sure to share the little that I have with someone, and satisfied with what I have. I am all rounded person cut that's all I can say about me, but if you feel you want to know something more about me please're more than welcome to ask a question that he wanted to know more about me and also I'm alone and looking for someone to share all my life, and not just someone, but the one that had good signs of this type of life.I am and is someone with the same spending time with. I can see that they are of this type, because they sound so good to me. I really know what love is, and the type that all his heart to give in relationship.I included some of my pictures for you kindly tell me more about you..looking looking forward to read from you soon.
Yours new friend Johnson

Image Image

Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2015 0000 4:08:54 p.m.