Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#110919 by Spook Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:26 am
X-Originating-IP: [41.58.20.22]

IP: 41.58.20.22
ISP: SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
Organization: SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos

I appreciate your time and effort for getting back to me. I hope this would continue with time we would know each other better, I'm Troy Turner A Native of Rowland Heights California USA But Presently in the Kabul, Afghanistan for war and to Protect the right of my Country so that all human being in my Country would be able to walk freely and never Look back if something negative is coming,Am the Master Sargeant Of the 1st Reginat Battalion....I Ring the Bell Every Morning by 5:am to control the Patrol, Is Very scary here But a strong Man eat the strong Bone,Am Probably getting retired soon, in less than 2 months, to come Finally and start a New Life Entirely..Hmmm What does a person say?First, I have a 2 son but i lost one 2 yrs ago, drunk man hit him with his truck, he was 13years, his name is John, Sammy is the one i have left, his 17 year old, he is my life and i can't do without him! he is with guardian in the state...I enjoy life very much and believe that everyday is a good day. Being positive is a big part of my Life .. The glass is always half full. I am ( 5'10) , Somewhat good-looking ( so I have been told ), Nice Smile , in a great shape and secure Emotionally. Most every person that I met, Tells me that I do not act like a Military Man ... or look my age. Ha, I don't know if that is good or bad ???Am Now 55 Years Old I know where I am going and I know alots of goals to accomplish but have not found the right woman to join me in my Goals and help me succeed with her Goals. I'd like to develop a friendship first and see where it goes from there as I am very cautious, Meaning that It has to be right for both of us, If it is right, You have me 100% . I only use one woman at a time and give her all my attention, always. If it is not right , I dont want to take up your time., I won't tell you a Stories and the same Courtesy would be greatly appreciated.... My body style is average weight I am physically active Man who is very active, I have no girlfriend and this is the time i think i have the best time to have one now that will lead to Marriage, Though i was Happily Married, But it was a Sadden my wife died of Lungs Cancer...This has Ruin Many Plans away in my Life, I felt i should die with her But it was when she died i believe is only death that can do us part...I have promised i won't marry any woman again But The reason why i think i have to Look up for a woman that will complete and compliment me was that God says in his word that without a woman in a man's Life is incomplete if you can read your BIBLE by going through GENESIS chapter 2vs 18 Its says In the Beginning when God created light and said it was Good , Then he created all the living creatures, including man , and even said that they were good, God said in his scriptures that the first time that something was not good is that for the man to be alone.And he said i will make woman a helper suitable for him he said it is not good for man to be alone so God made man with a woman..SIZED VOID in his life, And God created woman with a man sized in her life so he said the woman will be the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh. I enclose my pictures with this email...
I will wait to read back from you soon..
Troy

sent many pictures of his "late kids" plus these

#120046 by Grunt Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:05 pm
caught him too
and nearly forgot to post
was on FMF
troydt
with the profile pic already posted

even got the same letter :lol: , but a different IP

X-Originating-IP: [41.58.11.229]
Subject: Troy from fishmeetfish
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012

#203960 by Someonemad Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:26 pm
This guy got my mom and I'm going to find him and make him pay! My dad died 10 years ago and it's just been my mom and I ever since! This guy (whoever he is!) found my mom on Facebook under Tirroy Tuirrner and gave her the EXACT same story and sent her they same messages word for word except said he was from Ohio! My mom has been through so much since my dad passed away and for someone to use that to get to her really kills me! I'm devastated because she actually thought she found someone she could relate to and talk to! Please let me know how you guys caught him and what you did! My mom was only talking to him for a couple of weeks and I went on his facebook and of course the first red flag was the name it was under. Then I saw that he has no friends under his friends list and no one was tagged on his pictures! So then I typed him name in Google and found this!!!! I was so upset, I mean how can someone do this to a widow! Please contact me with any info you have because I am going to find this person and something is going to be done! Thank you!
#203967 by Bryon Williams Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:39 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Someonemad,

I am sorry that you and your mother have went through this.

The actual scammer is in West Africa (Lagos, Nigeria) a young black male. The scammer is using a fake name and using stolen photo's. His real identity is unknown.

The photo's belong to an innocent person that is not involved in the scam. He is actually a victim himself because the scammer has stolen his pictures off the internet to scam women. You will not find the true scammer and honestly nothing can be done.

The best that you and your mom can do is to stop all contact with the scammer. Do not tell him that he is posted here. Post his email address here along with any phone numbers and facebook page. Post any new photo's you may have.

If you or your mom have any further questions just ask.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#235509 by Jaimie46 Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:15 pm
I'm sorry to say but I too got that exact e-mail one month ago, Tried to scam me out of 1650.00. I am grateful for finding this and hurt but know it saved me. Thank you
#235655 by Jaimie46 Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:56 pm
#####WOMEN BEWARE######## TROY TURNER- ARMY SCAM ARTIST!!!!!! LIAR!!!!!!!!!
This man is a fake and a fraud. He would send the sweetest letters,poetic, wanting to marry etc,etc Then next ya know his "captain" is killed, he makes you believe he was supposed to be leaving in a few weeks but now they are forcing him to lead a squad and would be stuck there for 1yr 8mos. He tried to get me to send 1650. to Army affairs branch (does'nt exist) Had me write letters to NATO, the works! BEWARE, REPORT HIM! It breaks my heart but he attached these photos to "show" how bad it is there. BEWARE, he was text me from a phone # 1-323-645-0286. What is so disturbing is whos in these pics. We must stop them!!!!!!
#235656 by Bryon Williams Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:06 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Jaimie46,

Im glad you avoided being scammed by this thief.

The scammer is using stolen photos. The man in the picture is also a victim of the scammer. This scammer is located in Lagos, Nigeria.

Everything he told you is a lie.

Please post a couple of the emails he sent you including all email addresses. Remove any of your personal information from them. Often the scammer will use the same poems and script on others. If this information is searched others will find your warning.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#235868 by Jaimie46 Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:00 pm
Bryon Williams wrote:Welcome to Scamwarners Jaimie46,
How do I post pictures here? I have new ones of this poor guy he's using. To many letters and even a cell phone out of Los Angeles he has used...This site saved me, I am forever grateful...
Im glad you avoided being scammed by this thief.

The scammer is using stolen photos. The man in the picture is also a victim of the scammer. This scammer is located in Lagos, Nigeria.

Everything he told you is a lie.

Please post a couple of the emails he sent you including all email addresses. Remove any of your personal information from them. Often the scammer will use the same poems and script on others. If this information is searched others will find your warning.
#252227 by jblondie45 Fri May 22, 2015 10:32 pm
I also received the same message almost exact to the word. I answered very cautiously but when I noticed his grammar and spelling off as well as he changed his last name on accident during one of his text. I became suspicious and checked him out and found you. On my text his last name was Turnb some of the same pictures as posted on this site. I'm sorry any of you had to deal with an idiot like this preying on lonely women. I immediately deleted him from facebook
#262368 by sweetdreams1964 Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:00 am
A very dear friend of mine (my church sister and roommate) received the exact same letter about 3 wks ago. She lost her husband 2 years ago from cancer. This guy friended her on facebook. He talked to her for about 2 wks and then poof, gone. His facebook page was no longer there. If anyone knows anything more about the guy, so called Troy Turner, please let me know. My church sister has not talked to any man since her husband passed away and this guy just made her more untrusting to start talking to anyone. He needs to be stopped.
#262370 by Bryon Williams Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:47 am
Your friend was chatting with a scammer. Most likely West African. His FB page was deleted because he is a scammer.

Tell your friend do not accept friend request from unknown people. Also tell her that dating sites are full of scammers.

This scammer will contact her again using the same fake name or a new fake name.

We are sorry for her lost.

sweetdreams1964 wrote:A very dear friend of mine (my church sister and roommate) received the exact same letter about 3 wks ago. She lost her husband 2 years ago from cancer. This guy friended her on facebook. He talked to her for about 2 wks and then poof, gone. His facebook page was no longer there. If anyone knows anything more about the guy, so called Troy Turner, please let me know. My church sister has not talked to any man since her husband passed away and this guy just made her more untrusting to start talking to anyone. He needs to be stopped.

#263744 by sweetdreams1964 Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:44 pm
Thank you Bryon. How I would love to catch this guy that is screwing with women. My sister is no longer chatting with him and hasn't been since his facebook page disappeared.

Bryon Williams wrote:Your friend was chatting with a scammer. Most likely West African. His FB page was deleted because he is a scammer.

Tell your friend do not accept friend request from unknown people. Also tell her that dating sites are full of scammers.

This scammer will contact her again using the same fake name or a new fake name.

We are sorry for her lost.

sweetdreams1964 wrote:A very dear friend of mine (my church sister and roommate) received the exact same letter about 3 wks ago. She lost her husband 2 years ago from cancer. This guy friended her on facebook. He talked to her for about 2 wks and then poof, gone. His facebook page was no longer there. If anyone knows anything more about the guy, so called Troy Turner, please let me know. My church sister has not talked to any man since her husband passed away and this guy just made her more untrusting to start talking to anyone. He needs to be stopped.
#288054 by buckimom Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:08 am
this guy tried to scam me also but hes using the name Collins turner, from illinios, but stationed in Kabul afganistan, the email address is [email protected]. his cell number is 402-527-8109 which is registered from Nebraska, everything including pictures are the same but he never asked me for money. this guy needs to be caught
#288058 by Bryon Williams Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:10 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Thank you for the update.

Phone number is Voip which means it can call and be answered any where in the world with internet.
(402) 527-8109
VoIP - Google Voice