Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#122585 by soldierfortune Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:00 pm
Scammer in brief:

Miss. Vivian Weah, 23 years old woman from the Liberia, parents and siblings was died during a civil war. Found her way to the Dakar, Senegal, where currently reside on Catholic orphanage. Late father (Dr. Johnson Weah) left an inheritance $9.4 million US dollars, deposited in English bank and Miss. Vivian is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons she don't have access of the funds, mainly according to the financial governing laws of Senegal, people under refugees are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or to operate an account international or locally and she needs of foreign assistant to prepare a claim for the bank and act as the beneficiary on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to an assistant's account. Assistant's commission and allowance would be 20%. The assistant would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to an assistant, continue her studies and start new better life.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister Philip Christopher) to drafting power of attorney and the affidavit of oath. Then go to the High Court where Miss. Vivian would sign the documents, lawyer should representing victim and sign documents on behalf of the victim. There was a number of costs, total sum €1.570 EURO and it should been pay immediately via Western Union.

MONEY RECEIVER:

Name: Stanley John David
Address: Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street (2nd-floor), Dakar, Senegal

Site: WayDate
User: gift17
- 25 y/o woman
- from Aldershot, England, Great Britain
- Arabic, Afrikaans, Arabic
- seeking a man from 20 to 30 y/o

Site: WayDate
Date: 2012-07-17 09:38:34
Subject: hello Dear,

my name is vivian, am a faithful and honest girl, i saw your profile and i became interested in you. i will like you to send me an email now to; [email protected], i will reply to tell you more about myself and also send you my pictures, remember that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot. please do not reply on this site, try and reply back to me directly to my email address; [email protected], i will be waiting for your mail.

thanks from vivian

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Received: from [41.82.104.35]
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 08:17:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DARLING THIS IS MY LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

My Dearest One, Now i will like to explain more to you in details my position and why i initiated this contact with you, but before i proceed i will want to plead you to please put love first in this relationship i wished to build with you. Due to my critical condition right now i will not hesitate to make known to you all about me so please do not deter as i am going to expose allot about my self and background here to you without us knowing each other very well in the time past but i belief that every solid relationship/partnership starts just on a day so ours as i am wishing can not be different. I hope you will forgive me if i have gone far beyond your imagination/ expectation from a new friend. I am residing in Senegal as an asylum seeker and it is from the office of the reverend who is incharge of the church were i am now that has the computer through which i am emailing you, I told the Reverend about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he is less busy with it, the church Address: (St John Catholic Church, Dakar Senegal). The Reverend Telephone number is (+221_77_67_51_101 ) Please when you call ask of Miss Vivian Weah, and he will send for me to answer your call. The Reverend's name is Rev Emmanuel George .

More about me: I am a single daughter of my parents, 23 years of age I grew up in (LIBERIA IN AFRICA). I was studying law at the University before the political crisis in my country which led to bloody civil war began and unfortunately it claimed the life of my beloved ones and living me in this frustrating / painful condition. Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only. When my father was alive, he deposited some money in one of the leading bank in London which he used my name as he next of kin, the amount is $9.4 Million Dollars (Nine million four hundred thousand United States dollars) I have the statement account of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me. Now due to my condition, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund. I am helpless without you, i am having no account, any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out for it is my wish to further life abroad.

After the transfer of the money into your account: You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me withdraw some part of the money and send to me to enable me obtain all my traveling documents to join you and have a good life with you and continue my education which is my most important concern now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that. I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole fund as a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be. I am tabling this offer for in case you may not be able to accept my second wish, which is for you to be my man and if the nature permit my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long as we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. My promise to you is that i will be of my best to you both in deed and in kind I am waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. Send to me Your Full names: Upon receiving a reply from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details, so that when you contact them they will honor your application. This is my pictures i hope to read from you as soon as possible.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.214.44.210]
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 15:34:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK FOR CONFIRMATION AND POSSIBLE OF TRANSFER

Hello my dear.

I thank you ones again for reaching me. I hope you are keeping fine today, As for me, i am not looking fine over here. Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with you that God has answered my fasting and prayer's. I was moved. I appreciate your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to get the bank informed in a mail about you, i introduced you to them. I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life; I see you as very responsible, competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life.

Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money i feel all interest will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!. I will like to hear your voice in due cause please, I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a very responsible person , who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. I have to use this chance to let you know about it, i have decided not to continue staying over here any more, i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below; please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (9.4 million USA dollars) Nine million Four hundred thousand USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country. Here is the contact, just send an email to the bank in London. Note. This Is the contact information of the bank is as follows: and i would like you to contact them today for this fund and ask them how this fund will transfer into your account as my foreign partner, Let them know that it's Miss Vivian Weah Instructed to transfer this fund into your account.Below are the bank contact information,s

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Transfer Manager.Sir Philip Hampton
Address: 9, High St, Perth, Perthshire PH1 5JS
Tel: +447024091568
Fax: +448709747757
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. Johnson Weah
Nationality: Liberia
Next of kin: Miss Vivian Weah
Amount deposited: ($9 .4 Million USD)
Account Number: RBS/745608902546/QB/91/A

Or you send your full information for reconfirmation so that i will forward it to bank to make the transfer to your given account in your country.

1.FULL NAME............
2.HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS............
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER ..............................
4.BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ............................

I was well known in the Orphanage Home here with Choir Master Because i am a Leader in the Church Choir and the real name my parents called me is Miss Vivian Weah. The name of the manager for foreign transfers as i was informed is Mr Philip Hampton by the time you contacted them on Fax or email. Please try and contact them now to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the (9.4million USA dollars ) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage my life for now. I have map out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 15% for all your good effort towards my freedom.As i told you before, this Orphanage Home is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you will send some money from my late father money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to meet me over here and see how you will assist me to join you.I don't think i will regret being with you in your country, i feel it's so better for me to be with you than to be over here, i have made my decision not to continue staying in West Africa. i hope you approach this issue as yours, and give an urgent attention, because i am not in good condition and i want to be free in all my life; i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you.Honey please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money.i will not like people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever,
Miss Vivian Weah.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IP: not available, gmail user
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 17:53:47 +0000
Subject: TRANSFER DEPARTMENT.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
The Royal Bank of Scotland plc,
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Tel: +447024091568, +448709747757
31/08/2012

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION: ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”.
Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we have received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Vivian Weah that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr Johnson Weah is our late customer with a substantial amount (US$9,400,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalaise resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal).

2.The death certificate of late Dr Johnson Weah (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr. Johnson Weah by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents. Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided. Therefore You have to hurry up to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US$9,400,000.00) into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer Sir Hampton Philip on telephone number +447024091568 for more directives /clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.George Wagner.
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.65.144]
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 09:12:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My dear please contact this lawyer for the attorney!

My Darling, How are you, I believe you are doing well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you. I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here in the prison called orphanage home and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

Darling I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. I wrote to the bank to know how possibility of transferring my money to your account but i received a message from the bank which shows that we have to provide a Power of Attorney before the will transfer my money to your account. Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him. The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading their mail, i discussed it with Rev Emmanuel George and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Philip Christopher. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 9.4 million dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His contact in formations are as follows,

Dr Philip Christopher. E-mail address
( [email protected] )
( [email protected] )
Office telephone number +221-774-743-175

God bless you as you contact him immediately.

Yours faithfully.
Miss Vivian.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.65.144]
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 20:20:00 +0100 (BST)
Subject: LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE.

EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 48, Laminu Guye Street, Dakar
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal
Tel: +221-774-743-175, +221-76-67-38-919
Email; [email protected]
[email protected]

OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549 DATE; 01/09/2012.

ATTENTION: MR. ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”.

In compliance with the content of my mail dated 01/09/2012. I wish to inform you that after due confirmations from the bank, of the true existence of the money, its legitimacy and enquires from appropriate quarters about the needful for successful completion of the transfer process, that I hereby accept to dutifully handle the case. Prior to my conversation with the bank as i contacted the bank before. I understand from the Bank Transfer director that the actual credit balance at the moment is US$9,400 000.00 The Transfer director also mentioned that you have already being nominated by the next of kin and they are expecting that you get back to them soonest for further transfer to your country. I have seen the documents even as your partner shows me. The young girl father's death certificate, and the deposit certificate. I was made to understand from the bank that these documents are required by them for the transfer.

1.I have drafted a tentative power of attorney/affidavit of oath based on your partner request and information which will be notarised on my chambers letter head after the signature of party involved at the Federal High Court Here In Dakar Senegal.

2.After due consultations from Dakar Federal High Court, I understand that it will officially cost the sum of €570 Euros (only) to legalize the power of attorney, but poverty alleviation levy imposed by government of Senegal on any investor in the country in the category of such fund income is €1000 Euros which must be paid to Inland Revenue Office.

The payment receipt would be tendered to the Federal High Court before the power of attorney is notarised. My chambers' legal fees is €1,000 Euros (One thousand Euros only). The funds in Bank is a guarantee to you by the next of kin now, therefore you should pay my legal fees of €1,000 Euros (including notary fee) ten banking days after receipt of the fund (US$9,400 000:00) in your country bank account as customary in legal services in my country.

While you should arrange and only send now the government levy of €1,570 Euros to enable me commence and conclude actions on the authentication of the power of attorney/agreement in the Federal High Court. To speedy the process you are to send these money through western union money transfer system (which is the fastest means of sending money to enable this noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively. You are to send the (€1,570 Euros) with the name of my secretary Mr Stanley John David, Send or call my office for the information as soon as you send the money to enable this chambers to go and get the money out from them and start the preparation of those document's as you requested which will only take two working day's for it readiness for the transfer.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
The name/address for payment is:
€1,570 Euros Needed Now.
Mr Stanley John David.
Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street .
(2nd-floor) Dakar Senegal.

Thanks.
Faithfully your
Bar Philip Christopher (Esq)
Equal Right Chambers & Associates.
Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street.
(2nd -floor) Dakar Senegal.
Office tel:(+221-77-38-56-856)

Received: from [41.82.83.40]
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 04:21:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My darling please help me and send the money to the lawyer!

My Darling , It's mine pleasure to write this mail to you. I believe that you are doing well. God will always bless you for taking care of an orphan like me and i assure you that you will not regret helping me as you will get your money back and equally manage the rest of the money for our future. My Darling i called the lawyer from the Reverends office to know if the power of attorney is ready so that i can sign the document for the bank to transfer my money to your position. He told me that we have to pay €1,570 Euros before he will prepare the power of attorney due to the stamp duty fees at the high court before the chief judge will sign the power of attorney. Please my love help me as i don't have any other person except you and i am assuring you that you will not regret helping me as you will have your money back plus 25 % of my money for your assistance and as you know this is the only thing left as soon as we get this power of attorney everything will be over. I am an innocent young girl suffering here with all hopes to live a better life with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your account.

Dear if it means taking loan from the bank, please do that for me as you will get back your money and manage the rest for our future. Please darling after reading this mail please call me immediately with the Reverend number so that we can disscuse more. Here is the copy of the document's as you requested please my love handle it with care ok. Thank you once again for your love and concern God will bless and provide for you as you help me.

Yours Forever
Vivian Weah.
Advertisement

#136345 by soldierfortune Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:48 pm
COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.83.13.33]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 12:46:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: THANK YOU FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT!

Hello My dear,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Presently I am in UK for investment projects with my husband. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the catholic missionary who was helping me in Dakar, his direct email address is: ([email protected]) Tell. +221-77-174-57-11

Ask him to kindly send you a Certified Bank Draft of $350.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts. So feel free and get in touched with the Rev. and direct him where to send/post you the Bank Draft

Please do let me know immediately you receive the Draft so that we can share our joy together after all the sufferings at that time. At the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my husband are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contact with him for the delivery of the Bank Draft to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Vivian.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.25.17]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 05:00:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MY BELOVED IN THE LORD.

MY BELOVED IN THE LORD.

YES SHE HAS DRAFTED THIS CHEQUE IN YOUR NAME AND SHE ASK ME TO DELIVER IT TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU CONTACTED ME. YOU ARE TO SEND ME THIS DETAILS HERE NOW FOR ME TO MAKE ENQUIRERS FROM THE COURIER COMPANY ON HOW TO DELIVER IT TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY, SEND ME THIS DETAILS NOW. NEEDED INFORMATION FROM YOU NOW.

1) YOUR FULL NAME__________________
2) YOUR COUNTRY________________
3) PHONE NUMBER_____________
4) ADDRESS_______________________

I WILL BE WAITING REMAIN BLESSED.

REV EMMANUEL GEORGE.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.25.17]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 05:20:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU

My beloved in the Lord!

Thanks for your information, I am sure you are aware that the cheque was written in your name as beneficiary to cash the cheque for your assistance to Mrs Vivian and my work is to make sure it get to you within the specific date she gave me to use deliver the cheque to you. Therefore, the best thing to do is to post the cheque to you through speed post so that you will cash the Draft cheque in your country, This is not money transfer, is draft cheque of $350,000.00 US Dollar which you know. Mrs Vivian told me to post the draft cheque to you.

The cheque is as good as cash because it was issued from well known Bank: BANK OF AFRICA and affiliate of ECB Paribas France. So it's easy for you to cash from any country in the world first class bank etc. However, in order to ensure that the cheque get to you as directed by director of courier company service, I have inquired from the courier service company here in Senegal this afternoon and the director told me that the cheque will be mail to you by speed post. The Director said that it will cost you €375 Euros only as courier fees for the posting of the cheque to you, Below is the name of my secretory you will use to send the money so i can go and give to the Currier company.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
AMOUNT NEEDED.............€375 EUROS
NAME...... JEAN FRANCIS PAUL
ADDRESS...... ST. JOHN'S CATHOLIC CHURCH, PARCELLE
CITY...... DAKAR
COUNTRY....... SENEGAL

Due to the urgency of this matter, I have agreed with the director of the courier service that you will send the money to me via Western Union so that the cheque will be post to you tomorrow morning and a copy of air waybill will be forwarded to you to enable you track the parcel. To this end, you are hereby advised to send the money upon receipt of this mail. Your urgent compliance will facilitate the dispatch of the cheque to you.

finally may the blessings of our lord be upon you
signed
REV. Emmanuel George

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.82.202]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 05:44:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: GOOD NEWS!

My beloved in the Lord,

This is to inform you that the cheque which Mrs Vivian left for you has been cashed. After having a meeting with the bank this morning they decide to bring the money to your country trough diplomatic system of money delivering, that means that the bank diplomats will bring the money to your country cash, so that there will not be any hold up on the process of transferring it to your account. Now the bank need me to confirm from you before their diplomats will start coming to your country with the total amount of $350,000.00, and they need your copy of passport and your full office and home address and telephone number: so that they will not hand over another person the money when they arrived.

I am waiting for your urgent reply to this mail so that they will start coming to your home to hand over the money to you trough diplomatic system. I am sorry for not getting in touch with you for so long after Mrs Vivian kept the cheque of $350.000.00 US Dollars on my care, is just that i have been busy with the bank to make sure that the cheque is being cashed, now every thing is over. I hope you understand the content of my mail and am waiting to read from you as soon as possible with your information's such as:

Full name.....................
Copy of your ID card.......
Home and office address................
Telephone number................
Age...................
Occupation.............
Country where you want the money to be delivered..........................

finally may the blessings of our lord be upon you

signed
REV. Emmanuel George
Tel: +221774798194
St John's Catholic Church
#266792 by malu53 Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:42 pm
jessica
24, San Diego, California, United States
Last seen 5 hours ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 19‑99, in South Africa.

pics already in thread

Hi Dear My name is jessica. please Reply Me Direct To My Email, missjessicabahi@ hotmail.com

alternate email address
[email protected]

scamlisted here
http://419.bittenus.com/10/3/jessicaSery.html