Information on romance scams and scammers.
#269706 by rococo Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:48 am
Zorpia/ Eisha
23, Amsterdam, Ohio, United States
Last seen 11 minutes ago

Looking for anything with anyone
aged 19‑99, in India.

Sexual Orientation Straight
EthnicityAfrican American (black)

Greetings,
am not always on this site, Please contact me on my email
([email protected] ) i have something important
to discuss with you am waiting for you okay, Yours best regard,
Eisha.
Image << stolen from Karabo Matibe

also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 05#p453156
http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB. ... 1439119232
Advertisement

#269810 by rococo Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:24 am
Subject: Thank you for your reply,‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello dearest,
How are you today,

Thank you so much for your email, I hope you fine. I am glad your reaction to the letter I sent to you at your address.Thank you very much for taking time out every day to write me back. I just come to the Internet to search for a true friend,

I want to find happiness and to be part of a unique and special love. As I told you before in my first post, my full name is Miss Eisha Mubarak Abdallah, I was born in LIBYA,in Africa, but now I am in Dakar-Senegal as a result of civil // political war in my country, I have one 5 "8 tall, I'm 24 years old, unmarried. I high, medium, with the back hair and black eyes. I'm doing my first year as a course of a medical student at the University LIBYA, after his death family, which rebel attack and kill my family in Tripoli capital state of Libya, because i run with my friends from school and i did not come back to our house for three days because of fear, after i have a phone call that my family have death in attack, before the war. I grew up with my family?. before What I lost my parents. I am the daughter of the late Mr; Mubarak Abdallah, My Father Mr: Mubarak Abdallah, was the former Secretary General of the General People's Congress, and after buried my family, my father lawyer called me and gave me a WILL which My Father Mr Mubarak Abdallah. wrote to my name, according to his WILL he deposited $4.5m(Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) at one of the international banks out side the country. so, when their family discovered such amount of money in my name by their brother, they was angry and conspired together to kill me, which day have take all my father property, while day know all about that is because my uncle was his with us and run his my father business, why my father is in politics, my uncle tuck all property that belong to my father, which he is in United state now, when the rebels are killing people every day and rapping young beautiful ladies every where, so, their is very big problem in the country by the rebels. so i decided to ran way to here in Senegal to stay as a refugee, because i don't have any where ells to go and i don't want to lose my life.

Truly, my life has been so ridiculous, there is no food to eat, no good water to drink,the oxygen we are breathing is polluted because of bad environment.so, I have made the Bank to be aware of's death of my father Mr Mubarak Abdallah. and my plans to recover the inheritance. but the bank refused because of my refugee statues saying that it is against their bank law to deal business with some one in captivity like refugee. so the bank advised me to find a free person, husband or business partner that will stand as my trustee with them in other for them to transfer the money to his account for the person to help me, base on the above explanations, i will like you to stand on my behalf as my trustee at the bank to enable the bank transfer the $4.5m(Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your account,

And also as bank told me that dear will be a documents to get before any process, and day told me that it will cost money which i don,t know how it will be, and day did not tell me what the documents stand for, that i have to get my foreign partner as day told me so that it will be explain to him how to get the documents, so i have to tell you all this in time so that you will not disappoint me at the end if i did not tell you, you have to think positively before you contact me back i don,t fox you but you have to make up your mind before you accept to help me out so that dear will not be going back or any disappointment in future,

I have to let you know that i have make up my mind to offer you ratio of 30% of this money father transfer, and 5% will be for you if dear is any expense, that is why i offer you 30% , and i will own part this my money which is 70% will be my own money after transfer for me to start my investment and take care of my future, why i offer you this money is because since am here dear is no hope, and you have come to give me hope and freedom,

My condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now because day want to kill me, only person i have now is Dr, Evans Jonathan, who is the doctor that take care of hospital here in Senegal he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the woman's hostel (in the camping) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women.

The Dr Tel number is ( +221-776-825-975 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel because of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

However you can call me with the Dr Evans office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language is French ,but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school, try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices,i have a lot to tell, i will be thinking about you so much,as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,

have a good day
Yours lovely.
Eisha.
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 08:15:48 +0000