Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#26987 by Breakwind Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:29 pm
From Dr. Rollins David Mon Apr 19 21:23:33 2010
X-Apparently-To: <snip> via 76.13.12.220; Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:25:11 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 213.180.147.168
X-YMailISG: <snip>
X-Originating-IP: [213.180.147.168]
Authentication-Results: mta122.mail.sp2.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=poczta.onet.pl; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO smtpout8.poczta.onet.pl) (213.180.147.168) by mta122.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:25:10 -0700
Received: from [121.22.42.22] ([121.22.42.22]:47294 "EHLO 587" rhost-flags-FAIL-FAIL-FAIL-FAIL) by ps4.m5r2.onet with ESMTPA id S134218205Ab0DSVXueWEdE (ORCPT <rfc822;[email protected]> + 8 others); Mon, 19 Apr 2010 23:23:50 +0200
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Subject: YOUR ATTENTION REQUESTED
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:23:33 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <S134218205Ab0DSVXueWEdE/[email protected]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Length: 3320

Dr.Rollins E. David Jr.
Rue 4410 Jaime Platz
Avenue, Accra Ghana

To your attention Dear.

YOUR ATTENTION REQUESTED

Excuse me for writing you this letter even though l have not known or met you before, but l took it upon myself to contact you and l believed that you must be a trustworthy and reliable person that will not like to intimidate me or betray my trust after hearing this news.

l am a native of sinko in the monrovia district of Ghana a in West Africa region and the first son of late Major Jenaral Rollins E. David who died about Eight months now. My Father was an officer that served in the Country Military before he died,As the first son among Ten Children from two (2) wives of my late father, l and the entire family members wish to let you know that we inherited our father's wealth of valued the sum of US$12,000,000 (Twelve Million U.S. Dollars).

He got this money during his service days in the military as he was appointed the officer in charge of the welfare of the AFRC forces.

My father deposited this funds to the care of a Security Company for save keeping, My father intention was to open a bank account in Switzerland and further transfer the money into the account for foreign investments, but later declined from this intention as he felled ill which later deteriorated and eventually lead to his death.

However,l was just contacted by a friend of my father in the (Security Company) advising me to move the money out of Ghana to a foreign country due to the uncertain political crises that constantly arose here and due to upcoming election here in Ghana.

Now , my problem is to negotiate with a foreign partner who will be reliable and honest that l can confide my trust upon, of my intention to transfer these monies out from here as soon as possible and that is my reason of contacting you since l do not want to lay hand to this money here neither would l like to involve any local person's in this affair, because it is private and most important l do not want to lay hands to this money until I concluded all arrangement with a foreign partner to move this money to overseas.

Please my reason of contacting you is to request for your assistance and cooperation to help us move this money out to your country for investment. In this case, Note that the modalities of this transaction is subject to negotiation between us and we have agreed to give out US$1.5Million Dollars to you for assisting my family finalize this transaction.

To prove my sincerity, l will like you to visit Ghana (west Africa) to see things for yourself, because seeing is believing and also to bear in mind that my father was never accused in any form of embezzlement by our country's government or any government/ person, but made this money during his service days in the Military.

Be rest assure that there is no risk of any sorts behind this money as the money is just as mine, just that l do not want to spend it here in Africa.

Please do contact me for more directives on the modalities to move this money out from here as soon as you receive this email.

Finally, Please should keep this matter confidential and remember the urgency this email requires while l expects to hear from you.

Thanks and while l expects to hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

Dr.Rollins David jr
For the Family
Advertisement