Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#270813 by AlanJones Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:50 am
Tel. Nos.: +22968473248 & +22999930394

IMF
BP 1536078 AIR PORT RAOD
COTONOU,BENIN REP,
PHONE NUMBER:+ 229-68473248
FAX NUMBER:+ 229-99930394

REF NO: 104-8014

Attention:,

The International Monetary Funds,IMF has authorized my Office to settle all the Foreign Debts owed by the Benin Republic Government.The IMF Foreign Policy and Currency Regulation offered loan of $23 billion to Benin Republic Government based on the Agreement $2 billion was mapped out for the Foreign Debts and your name was among those Beneficiaries to be paid through my Office.

Based on these all the money you have had spent in the course of getting this money in the past must be included as no money will be lost. Therefore,you are directed to state categorically the total amount you had spent before and forward it to my Office now before the total payment will be made on your behalf.

Your payment this time will be taken place immediately and under 72 Hours the payment of $15.5 million will be concluded.You are requested to reply with your full information such as your cell phone,address and you personal ID.

Kindly reply now.

Yours
Mr.Marin Fisher
IMF DIRECTOR.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement