Information on romance scams and scammers.
#269766 by malu53 Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:06 pm
email address lead to a profile on Skype

Skype ID: micheal.peter60
Name: Micheal Peter

IP used 80.87.93.126 <<<Ghana Telecom, Ashesi University Network
seems as if several kids are scamming from that server

Skype avatar

Advertisement

#269767 by malu53 Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:20 pm
scammer created a second profile on zorpia
probably for emergencies when one profile gets reported :lol:
the email address leads to

micheal
45, Manassas, Virginia, United States
Last seen 33 minutes ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 40‑99, in Bulgaria.
Single
I am Friendly

with this pic

Image <<< married Ukrainian journalist from Kyev Kostiantyn Petrovich Stogniy
#271550 by malu53 Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:29 am
lovelyman231
54, Male, Straight
Englewood, OH

Career/Job Construction Manager
Education Masters
Children Have 'em and they live with me

Am a touch man, I am successful in my Field. A Widower, Single Parent

#271591 by malu53 Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:38 pm
wildmeet
46, Male, Straight
Brownsville, TX

Career/Job Petrol chemical engineer
Education PhD
Race/Ethnicity Native American
Children Have 'em and they live with me

using these pics
viewtopic.php?p=93197#p93197
#271592 by malu53 Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:46 pm
toulouse.backpage
Seeking true love

Being single is not a good experience. I do believe so much in true love. Someone that can love you for you and would never let you go for any reason. I have been looking for a woman that would take care of me and be by my side forever. I hope i can find that woman on here. Write me back and i would be very happy to read from you need a woman who would love me for me. Here is my email you can contact me on here if you interested [email protected]
#271593 by malu53 Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:49 pm
Good Evening Dear, This is Scott, I am happy I am taking this time to write to you and will want to be friends with you first , in my first mail I had asked you so many questions and wanted to know what a woman like you will do if she knows there is a man out there willing to put a smile on her face forever ???

Let me tell you a little about me.
Actually i am from the UK. My mother is from Singapore, While my father is Brazilian. i was born in Somerset, and left when i was still 3 years old. Ever since then i have been in the UK. and its not really easy. Been in Singapore for about 3 months now. I am in Hilton Hotel in Singapore, Because i would love to learn more and more about my Mothers culture. and also bring down my business down to Singapore. I do not mind relocating for my woman. I am not yet settled yet in Singapore. I am a Builder and i do take up contracts from the government and other private firms. Own my business and working really hard to make sure i always keep up with the job requirements. My mother met my father in Brazil. And they were happily married. I do have a son who lives with my Mum in the UK and his name is Billy. He is 11 yrs old and a very good and smart boy. Does well in his studies and i am very grateful all the time that God brought him into my life. Lost his mother 3 years back in a car accident, to a drunk driver it was not easy at all.

I am not happy to be alone and do need a good woman in my life , I do not know how to tell you this but I will love for us to just be friends first and see where this takes us , if we end up being more than friends I will make you forget all the lonely days that you have been alone and treat you like a queen too , I will stand by your side and make you know how much of a queen you could be to me , I do believe in family , If we can be more than friends then lets try , I will be working all day and expecting to read from you too , , however I will be here later in the day and have a lot to share with you

so we chat today all day today if you will be free on the computer , I have a lot I want to share with this special woman and a look in your pic again makes me want to hold you and just kiss away the stress , I will love to place my trust in a woman like you and I promise I will never give chances for you to be sad again in life , I am sad and alone but have not lost my sense of humor , I still can cook and make my family happy at the table everyday ,I work as a builder and I love my mother so so so much , she is a good woman to me and I would anything to make my mother smile too I would love for us to share this together some day , just be alone and get to walk around holding hands like teens and being teens again lets get to talk some more on-line , I do not know if you will be online later today or you will come send me a mail later today

I am the only one who knows what made me write to you , I would have just sat and not written anything at all , I may have just looked at your pics and ignore the smile and the charm but God made me write to you and I am so happy now , all I want is a chance to be able to put a smile on your face , I am writing this so I will be sure I did get your email address right and wont be making any mistakes when I write you.
Scott
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015

#327962 by malu53 Sun May 14, 2017 6:35 pm
Michael Williams on wayn
currently in Inglewood, California, United States

About Me
Hi, my name is Michael Williams. I'm 46 year-old American male, currently in Inglewood, United States. I have 9 friends around the world and I'm online now!

Oh that's lovely I wish you a safe and please do not hesitate to e mail me once you get to the state.....[email protected] and here is my phone number too 3606022505. You can either call or email me once you get to the state.
scammer's profile pic is not yet appoved on wayn :lol:
#343234 by malu53 Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:54 pm
Name: Micheal
IP : 105.112.41.220 <<< Location: Lagos, Nigeria, static assigned Cellular IP address allocated to Airtel Networks Limited
Height: 5 Feet 8 Inches (173 cm)
Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
Body Type: Average
From City: Farmington
State/Province: Michigan
Zip: 48336
Religion: Christian
Education: High School graduate
Marital Status: Single

Free Time: I do like to swim,listen to music,hangout to the beach and playing video games.

I Am: I am honest,caring, truthful,romantic and open minded person for more details about me contact me at silvermicheal150 at yahoo dot com. stay bless.

Looking For: I m looking for my soul mate the woman i will spoil and spend the rest of my life with okay.

no need to send this scammer a message
vietsingle always records the IP of the person who registers on this site

same pic on
adating
Osar, 51, from Baltimore, Maryland
#343239 by malu53 Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:11 pm
bob1427
53, Man, Single
New Mills, United Kingdom
Looks for:
Single Woman
46 - 60 years
Long-term dating

My self-introduction
friendship depends on our ability to tolerate each other weakness

What I am doing with my life
do what God want me to do

i like you and will love to know you more...
Can we get to know each other
more pics and profiles here
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=5;sortby=date;orderby=desc;start=0