Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#272555 by estelle4443 Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:41 am
I am only looking for a Part-time position and this ad posted Oct. 16 had my head spinning:Busy office searching a part-time front desk support agent. Job specifications: Should have 3 months prior experience as a medical office front desk support agent. Kindly reply with resume to [email protected]

1. First response received on Oct. 17 stated as follows: Thank's for your reply. Are you really interested for this job? We would like to discuss personally with you. Thank you for advance.
2. Second response came from Oriental Communications. This was a two page dialogue including a Questionnaire that was to be sent to [email protected]. Opening sentence was "Hello and how are you today?" The Oriental Communications Inc. company alleged to be in business since 1983.
3. Third response to the same CraigsList ad came from Creative Image LLC referencing an Administrative Assistant/Shop Surveyor job requiring no previous experience. Human Resources Director Dennis Miller There was a link to a SIGNUP FORM that I didn't open as I was certain this was now a hit parade of scams.
4. Fourth response :bowdown:
came from Mathew Baisden who provided the absolutely identical complete dialogue that I received from Jud Nelson earlier this October. What a coincidence: They both own a private Art & Sculptures Gallery. Mathew states he is in Europe, Jud was in Beijing, Mathew is returning to the United States by Nov. 23 and Jud said he was returning Nov. 19.
Where do these come from . I am going to skip CraigsList from now on. There are plenty of other job posting boards that are legitimate and I can check into the identity of the company. As I only want a part-time position in Santa Fe, New Mexico, I can focus my energy elsewhere.
EBM
Advertisement

#272556 by Bryon Williams Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:54 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

You will find that the scammers are posting and replying to job boards also.

Meet your employer face to face. Any mention of a Yahoo IM or any other related chat forum for an interview will be a scam.

Never pay money upfront for a job. Never accept packages from unknown sources. Never receive money from anyone you have not met face to face.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/