Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#265200 by cluhohwie Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:09 pm
Basically, I got this e-mail last Friday after having applied to several clerical jobs the week before:

Dear Chloe,

You answered to our post at Indeed. We are currently having a position
of an Operations Manager available in our company. We are interested
in your resume. Are you interested / willing to apply? Please let me
know. And then you will get further information. Thanks for the quick
response.

Sincerely yours,
Manager Richard Keene

CORION CONSULTING
Phone: +1 250 999 7548
web: http://www.corionconsulting.com

Checked my e-mails from the week past and noticed I'd never applied to a "Corion Consulting". It got way more weird as it progressed:

Dear Chloe,

First of all we would like to thank you for your attention towards our
company. We are interested in you, so could you please complete an
Application Form to move forward with your employment.
If you are interested, you should send the completed Application Form
to my e-mail.

For more information about position please read through the Job
Description attached or visit our website.

We are looking forward to receiving your answer and we are sure that
you are going to enjoy your involvement with our company. Thanks

Best regards,
Manager Richard Keene

CORION CONSULTING
Phone: +1 250 999 7548
web: http://www.corionconsulting.com

The job description is what threw me off completely. Not only is this a scam, it's a joke. Benefits for a part time employee? And I have to use my own bank account. Don't make me laugh. Beware of this scam, it's pretty messed up that people think to do this and actually put together a website. The website itself is blocked from being searched up on Google as well.

JOB DESCRIPTION

Position: ​| Operations Manager
Hours( Full-Time): ​| 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Salary(Full-Time): ​| $ 870/per week + 5% for every completed order.
Hours(Part-Time): ​| 25/week (flexible working hours)
Salary(Part-Time): ​| $ 450/per week + 5% for every completed order.
Probationary Period: ​| 5 business days; only 5% for every completed order.

Interview: Not required, but we can interview you by phone if we decided so.
Job Type: Home Based, Full-Time or Part-Time. You can easily combine it with any other job you have.
Training: We provide a Probationary Period with support. So you can get all necessary experience.
Account for work: We don't provide a bank account. For this work you need to use your personal or open a new special one.

IMPORTANT:
Your account will only be used during the probation period, after passing it you will be provided with a company account. Your account will be only for system and salary purposes. It is inconvenient to open a new business account for every person that has not yet passed the probation period. During this period all of the responsibilities from your account will be passed over to the company.

GENERAL PURPOSE
Perform clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of transactions from customers. To become an Operations Manager you must have good organizational skills and be able to work under deadline pressure. All of the job that is ahead of you is according Canadian Employment Standards code RSA 2000.

SCHEME OF WORK
1. Accompany sales: Prepare, verify, and process payments;
2. Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures;
3. Transfer money to headquarters/branch;
4. Keeping accurate records of operations.

WHAT EXACTLY YOU WILL HAVE TO DO
Receive and transfer transactions from our customers and clients for the services that they purchase at our stores. For the Operations Manager this means using the online transfer institutions. All necessary information will be given to you after passing the employment election process.

JOB ACTIVITIES
We sometimes have customers that owe us funds and pay us in financial institutes cashable only in the local area.
Since we work all over the world, it is much easier for our customers to transfer money to our Operations Manager who are in the same area.
After receiving the funds Operations Manager must record information about the transfer and report. Then send money to one of our branches or agents.

WHY DO WE NEED OPERATIONS MANAGERS?
1. Reduces % of taxes (avoiding double taxation.);
2. Reduces expenses for offices maintenance (as Operations Manager is an official company's representative, so the servicing of offices is not required.);
3. Number of clients has increased (many customers can not make an international money transfer.);
4. Our service has increased (as the international transfer needs about 5 days to reach our official local office and then a couple of days to reach the performers branch. Consequently, it slows down our work significantly. It would be much faster if Operations Manager receives the money and directs them to the appropriate department/branch.);
5. Improves quality of reporting (each Operations Manager is responsible for one's region. That system allows us to quickly and accurately make up all the reports and avoid their mess up.)
Advertisement

#265225 by Henry.wright1 Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:01 pm
Mode Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself in order to try and salvage his scam.
It has been left here for people to see how devious these thieves can be!

My name is Henry Wright. I can not agree with you. I want to tell you my story. I got employed to the company on the 20th of June as an Operations Manager. And I am already working with Corion Consulting for two months. I used my own bank account for the 5 day probation period for work. I used my account for one transaction. On the next day I got the corporate account. I use the companies bank account and work since then.
I do not understand and see what the problem is? I have been working for two months and do not see any fraud in this company.
I got my first salary after the first month with direct deposit as it should have been.

I am not thinking anything up and I am talking about real facts. I do want to make anybody believe me. But there is a lot of lies and fraud over the internet.
#265228 by Bryon Williams Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:47 pm
Any money received in this scam will be from other scam victims.

Once these victims realize they have been scammed only you will be found. You are the only one using a real name and a traceable bank account. This is a Money Mule/Money Laundering scam.

Real companies do not ask internet strangers to accept money into their personal bank account and forward it to a third person.

Real companies do not ask internet strangers to accept money via Western Union or Moneygram.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#265262 by vonpaso xlura Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:58 pm
corionconsulting.com was created two weeks ago for only one year and is in the process of being reported for fraud.

One cannot work for two months for a company that has existed for only two weeks.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#265417 by cluhohwie Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:47 pm
vonpaso xlura wrote:corionconsulting.com was created two weeks ago for only one year and is in the process of being reported for fraud.

One cannot work for two months for a company that has existed for only two weeks.

Henry what's his face also made his account an hour after I made this post hahah. Cause now when you search Corion Consulting, this post is front and center. Whoops :lol:
#265502 by H.A.M. Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:59 pm
Within the last couple of weeks I have received emails, not just from "Corion Consulting" but, from "Expert-A Group LTD" as well as "Commodities Trading Company". All fake.
#272607 by geolancer Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:24 pm
Hi there, just joined,

here is another one of them

artswayconsulting .com

company. I believe that you would become a great contribution to our
company.

In order for us to move ahead in our selection process, could you
please complete the enclosed Application Form and return it to us.

We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose
qualifications seem to meet our needs. We will carefully consider your
application during the initial screening and will contact you if you
are selected to continue in the recruitment process.

We wish you every success.

Please see the "Job Description" file for more details about opened
position.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
Manager Tammy Meagher

Art's Way Consulting
phone: +1 (902) 800-3455
web:artswayconsulting .ca
#272635 by geolancer Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:27 pm
Hi There and thanks :)

best regards

yes, This is the first email (think they got my info through indeed.com)

Tammy Meagher [email protected] via yahoo.com

Dear, (my username on gmail)!

We are interested in your resume for our current part-time or
full-time job offer of an Operations Manager.
Please let us know if you are available now so that we could
send you additional information. We provide a Probationary Period
with support.So you can get all necessary experience.

Write me back with a request to delete you if you are not
interested/available at the moment.

Regards,
Manager Tammy Meagher
Art's Way Consulting
phone: +1 (902) 800-3455
web:artswayconsulting.com
#272636 by geolancer Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:40 pm
I also have 2 *.doc files , one is Application Form, and Job Description

i'll try to cut and paste here

Job Description:
---------------------------------------------------
Web: http://www.artswayconsulting.com

JOB DESCRIPTION

Position: | Operations Manager
Hours( Full-Time): | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Salary(Full-Time): | $ 890/per week + 5% for every completed order.
Hours(Part-Time): | 25/week (flexible working hours)
Salary(Part-Time): | $ 465/per week + 5% for every completed order.
Probationary Period: | 5 business days; only 5% for every completed order.

Interview: Not required, but we can interview you by phone if we decided so.
Job Type: Home Based, Full-Time or Part-Time. You can easily combine it with any other job you have.
Training: We provide a Probationary Period with support. So you can get all necessary experience.
Account for work: We don't provide a bank account. For this work you need to use your personal or open a new special one.

IMPORTANT:
Your account will only be used during the probation period, after passing it you will be provided with a company account. Your account will be only for system and salary purposes. It is inconvenient to open a new business account for every person that has not yet passed the probation period. During this period all of the responsibilities from your account will be passed over to the company.

GENERAL PURPOSE
Perform clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of transactions from customers. To become an Operations Manager you must have good organizational skills and be able to work under deadline pressure. All of the job that is ahead of you is according Canadian Employment Standards code RSA 2000.

SCHEME OF WORK
1. Accompany sales: Prepare, verify, and process payments;
2. Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures;
3. Transfer money to headquarters/branch;
4. Keeping accurate records of operations.

WHAT EXACTLY YOU WILL HAVE TO DO
Receive and transfer transactions from our customers and clients for the services that they purchase at our stores. For the Operations Manager this means using the online transfer institutions. All necessary information will be given to you after passing the employment election process.

JOB ACTIVITIES
We sometimes have customers that owe us funds and pay us in financial institutes cashable only in the local area.
Since we work all over the world, it is much easier for our customers to transfer money to our Operations Manager who are in the same area.
After receiving the funds Operations Manager must record information about the transfer and report. Then send money to one of our branches or agents.

WHY DO WE NEED OPERATIONS MANAGERS?
1. Reduces % of taxes (avoiding double taxation.);
2. Reduces expenses for offices maintenance (as Operations Manager is an official company's representative, so the servicing of offices is not required.);
3. Number of clients has increased (many customers can not make an international money transfer.);
4. Our service has increased (as the international transfer needs about 5 days to reach our official local office and then a couple of days to reach the performers branch. Consequently, it slows down our work significantly. It would be much faster if Operations Manager receives the money and directs them to the appropriate department/branch.);
5. Improves quality of reporting (each Operations Manager is responsible for one's region. That system allows us to quickly and accurately make up all the reports and avoid their mess up.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Applications Form:

Web: http://www.artswayconsulting.com

JOB APPLICATION FORM

PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM IN BLOCK LETTERS.
KINDLY MAKE SURE THAT THE WRITING IS LEGIBLE.

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU COMPLETE APPLICATION
1. All of our positions require that you be at least 20 years old and have proof of your education. (High School, GED or College Transcript)
2. Please complete all sections of the application form as the information provided on this form will be used as part of the election process.
3. Incomplete applications will not be considered for employment.
4. If questions are not applicable, enter ‘NA’

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Full Name________________________________________________________________

Age ______________________________ Sex __________________________________

Place of residence_________________________________________________________
(Number Street City State Zip)
Birth Place _______________________________________________________________
(Number Street City State Zip)
Cell Phone #______________________________________________________________

Landline Phone #__________________________________________________________

POSITION: Operations Manager

When available for work? _______
#272643 by Terminator5 Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:14 pm
Its a money mule scam and artswayconsulting.com is a fake site . Thanks for posting .

Daniel 8 :25
#274252 by lmarcusj Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:52 pm
Gang
Well I too applied for various positions on Indeed.ca and received an few emails from a company that has just been online since October 6, 2015 called Azuria Solutions ( azuriasolutions.com). My emails read the following and I also received a phone call from a guy that sounded like he was reading a script. As I was researching them I came across this website ( scamwarners.com). Thx for sharing

We are interested in your resume for our current part-time Operations Manager position.

We’re looking for person for simple but very responsible job. Approximately 2 hours of You time per day. Instant payment for each task. This is an IMMEDIATE START Position.

Please advise us if you interested.
We provide a Probationary Period with support.
So you can get all necessary experience.

With best wishes, Albert Green. (operator)
------------------------------------------------------------

company. I believe that you would become a great contribution to our
company.

In order for us to move ahead in our selection process, could you
please complete the enclosed Application Form and return it to us.

We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose
qualifications seem to meet our needs. We will carefully consider your
application during the initial screening and will contact you if you
are selected to continue in the recruitment process.

We wish you every success.

Please see the "Job Description" file for more details about opened
position.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
Manager Albert Green

Azuria Solutions
Phone: +1 (902) 201-1764
Web: http://www.azuriasolutions.com

Please beware of this scam as it looks like they create a new domain every so often.

LMJ