#272885 by Adamda Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:09 pm
Hi again,

thanks for the advices.
We are in Canada, and so we'll see what we can do about the police report.

Also, do you know what will happen next ?
Since we charged funds on their credit card.
Will Visa contact us to inquire what happened? Will Visa require the 700$ back?
Advertisement

#272889 by Bryon Williams Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:23 pm
Notify who ever you use to process credit cards. Tell them you are a victim of a scam and show them copies of the email.

Did you send money to this bank account and how much exactly?

> ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME : LADONA CHANEY
> BANK NAME : PENTAGON FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
> BANK ADDRESS : BOX 1432 ALEXANDRIA VA 22313, USA.
> ACCOUNT NUMBER : 5019343010
> ROUTING NUMBER : 256078446
> Beneficiary address: 352510 E 780 RD,
CUSHING, OK, 74023

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#272891 by Adamda Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:52 pm
Ok many thanks for your advice.

We did send funds to this bank, but our bank told us that the payment bounced because the beneficiary address is on hold... This is what woke me up about the scam !
#272892 by Bryon Williams Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:55 pm
I was reporting the bank account for fraud and wanted to put in the report how much you sent. I could not figure out if you sent it via bank account or Western Union.

Please also report everything here http://www.antifraudcentre-centreantifr ... ex-eng.htm also. Include bank accounts and people picking up Western Union.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#272893 by Adamda Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:16 pm
I first sent 720$ by western union to NAME: THOMAS RAYNOR
ADDRESS; CLINTON, NORTH CAROLINA, 28328

Then sent 1530,03 by bank wire to:
ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME : LADONA CHANEY
BANK NAME : PENTAGON FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
BANK ADDRESS : BOX 1432 ALEXANDRIA VA 22313, USA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 5019343010
ROUTING NUMBER : 256078446
#282547 by Alder Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:44 am
We were just approached with the exact same scam reported here, and are so glad we found this thread here before going further.

We were contacted by a person called Kristie Ahlers, email [email protected]. She started by emailing us asking for wholesale information and included some bizarre questions about our business hours and if we are open on weekends. We replied with wholesale ordering info. She replied asking to place an order in this exact format (The same as other people in the thread):

Hello,
Thanks for your email, hope you're good? Its a pleasure to receive back from you. We're interested in placing an order for the items listed in Tandem below: We need you to reply back with the total quote plus shipping, we're ready to finalize and want you to know we're located in a very remote part of the city. Your utmost reply back with the total quote will be highly appreciated.

THE ITEMS INTERESTED IN ORDERING FOR IS LISTED BELOW, ALSO OUR ADDRESS FOR THE SHIPPING QUOTE::::

Hand & Cuticle Salve
QTYS TO ORDER FOR:::......... 10

Citrus Hand & Cuticle Salve

Rosemary Hand & Cuticle Salve

Grooming Gift Set

Powder Gift Set

Pomade

Natural Hair Powder

ADDRESS FOR THE SHIPPING QUOTE.

Bijlmerdreef 702,
Amsterdam
Zuid-Oost,
1103 TA

Hope to read back from you with the total cost and we can proceed and finalized my order.
Thanks"

Once we sent her a quote she emailed us:

"Hi,
Thanks for your reply back with the total quote of my order,I really appreciate you getting back to me.We have experienced lots of difficulties when it comes to receiving shipment to our address here in The Netherlands, We're located in a very remote area of the city, which cause us a lot of hindrance in receiving shipment in the past. I want you to contact my shipper which i use every time i purchase order worldwide via the below e-mail address about my order [email protected] with the weight and dimension inclusive the value for insurance quoting my customer ID #AA357429522A. They will deliver the shipment to me door to door,their cost will include the custom clearance and handling cost with my order. They will come pick my order up at your location when the shipment is ready. I will need you to obtain a quote and tell them that i want to Insure the package and I will like you to get back to me with overall cost of the items with the details from my shipper. Once I have these details, I will get back to you with my credit card details immediately for payment.
God Bless you (Amen),
Kind Regards,
Kristie"

Once we got this email, we searched "[email protected]" and foudn this thread.

Thanks for helping us avoid losing money. We also reported it to the Internet Crime Complaint Center, though as no crime was successfully committed, they may not look into it all that much.
#282548 by pjaquinn Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:47 pm
Yep they are still at it! received identical mails last week and this morning. Thank god I checked with you guys.
Name change again but same old crap. New name is Kristie Ahlers address seems to be a scruffy apartment in a busy area.
Take care folks
#284263 by LindiC Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:01 pm
Yes, still at it under a number of new names, personal and business.
I didn't think the whole transaction felt right so I googled +447024062304, which brought me to scamwarners. I dropped their order.

Here's the information they provided to me:
the original email came from [email protected]
Jimmy Mark
[email protected]

Asked me to ship an order to:
Mary Norman
307 Queen Street
Auckland Auckland 1010
New Zealand
+64 9 392 8312

Through:
Collins Spencer
AgoF Logistics Service
FASTER THAN YOU IMAGINE
TEL: +447024062304
[email protected]
#287567 by Pete123 Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:00 pm
There still at it! When I got their original email I googled the email address and found this thread. Just wanted to update everyone that its ongoing.

Received an email from Kristie Ahlers ([email protected])

Hello,
We're interested in placing an order for the items listed in Tandem below: We need

you to reply back with the total quote plus shipping, we're ready to finalize and want you to know we're located in a very remote part of the city. Your utmost reply

back with the total quote will be highly appreciated.

THE ITEMS INTERESTED IN ORDERING FOR IS LISTED BELOW, ALSO OUR ADDRESS FOR THE SHIPPING QUOTE::::

Naughty Claus Beard Oil
QTYS TO ORDER FOR,,,:....10

Cedar Grove Beard Oil

Wild Pine Beard Oil

Forest Mint Beard Oil

Kathadin Beard Oil

The Original Beard Oil

Original Hand Salve

Hand Salve/Lip Balm Combo
Birch Mint

Birch Mint Lip Balm (3 Pack)

The Original Lip Balm (3 Pack)

ADDRESS FOR THE SHIPPING QUOTE.

Bijlmerdreef 702,
Amsterdam
Zuid-Oost,
1103 TA

Hope to read back from you with the total cost and we can proceed and finalized my order.
Thanks
#293236 by Rizak Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:26 pm
Yeah, they tried that on my today. I'm going to send an invoice for 10 times the value of what they asked to see if they bite.
#293237 by Bryon Williams Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:30 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

The scammer will bite.

It is not advisable that you play with scammers/criminals using your real details (Address, name, phone number and location).

The scammer is using a free email address and fake name.

#293248 by Rizak Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:45 pm
Thanks, Bryon. I know they'll try.

I just want to play around first.
They won't get anything but a hard time out of me.
#293251 by Bryon Williams Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:03 pm
You are assuming that your coworkers, employees or family members want to play with criminal.

The scammer could also get mad shut down your website, flood your inbox with spam or even better use your company name in the next scam. These people are criminals and have no morals.

Please stop all contact with the scammer.

#299469 by JazzFM Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:15 am
Just wanting to add my experience so people can google this address and hopefully not get scammed.

"Customer Name": John Longnecker <[email protected]>
"Address": 23) COSMANIA Amsterdam, Herenstraat 19, 1015 BZ Amsterdam.
"Phone": Tel: +31 (0) 20 718 28 38

"Shipper's Email": [email protected]

I was suspicious from the very first email, but thought I'd play along just to see:

On Thursday, 30 June 2016 11:00 AM, John Longnecker <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello ,

Greetings from John Longnecker Supply , We are keen to placing an order for some items . Kindly let me know the kinds of credit card you take for payment .Will be waiting to read back from you via [email protected]

Thanks
John Longnecker
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-ME-Bayesian: 19.479952

I googled the email address and found an ad in a student magazine from Canada in 2013 (http://www.fsu.ca/interrobang/112513.pdf)

My reply:

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 4:07 AM, Your Shout <EMAIL> wrote:
Hi John

Thanks for getting in touch. I see you are based in Canada? Unfortunately we do not supply outside of New Zealand at this time.

Cheers, Jarryd

His Reply:

On Thursday, 30 June 2016 12:09 PM, John Longnecker <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello ,

Nopes we have a freight forwarder in new zealand that will be coming to pick the order once it has been fully paid for and ready to be shipped.

John Longnecker

My Reply:

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 7:19 AM, Your Shout <EMAIL> wrote:
OK, that sounds promising.

We take all major credit cards; Amex, Visa and Mastercard... What is it that you would like to purchase?

Cheers, Jarryd

His Reply:

On Thursday, 30 June 2016 3:26 PM, John Longnecker <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

Find below are the items i will love to order. so get back to me with the total cost excluding shipping charges as my private picker will be coming over to pick them once they are fully paid for and also get back to me with the weight estimate so i can forward it to my shipping agent so he can be able to give me a precise shipping quote.

Turbo 500 Complete Distillery ----3pieces

Thanks
John Longnecker
John Longnecker Supply
23) COSMANIA Amsterdam
Herenstraat 19
1015 BZ Amsterdam
Tel: +31 (0) 20 718 28 38

My Reply:

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Your Shout <EMAIL> wrote:
Hi again John

I am currently out of stock on that item, but I should have a replacement coming in early next week.

The cost for that kit is NZD$775 each.

That would total 3 × NZD$775 = NZD$2325

Cheers, Jarryd

Within TWO minutes, he comes back with this...

On Thursday, 30 June 2016 5:41 PM, John Longnecker <[email protected]> wrote:

The total cost of my order is quite correct and OK by me and I'm ready to pay the bills . I shall inform my freight forwarder who will be coming to pick up the order to hold on and come immediately you inform me that the items are ready for pick up then i can give you a call on that day to get the items packed for pick up and they will call you on their arrival at your address.Also I want you to help me Charge additional $1275.10 from my credit card for the freight forwarder who will be coming to pick up my ordered items from you.

The $1275.10 that will be sent to the freight forwarder is for the shipping of my order and other items i ordered from different part of the country which is to be picked up by them and should be deducted from my credit card.Also, I'm compensating you with the sum of $120.00 for the transfer fee and for your efforts. Please note that i should have given the shipping agency my credit card for them to deduct the freight charges but she told me that she doesn't have the facilities to charge or debit credit card , so that's why i bring
my vote of confidence in you and i want you to assist me in this measure, so i want you to transfer the funds to her after you have make the charges and then you can now make the transfer to the agent via Money Gram.i will have love to do this my self but there are no Money Gram here around me cos i am out of town to monitor my estate construction at a remote village,So the charges you'll make on my credit card will be:

Order Fee: $2325
Agent fee with shipping fare:$1275.10
Transfer Fee plus Your Compensation: $120.00
Total:$3720.1

Note that my credit card will be charged for the amounts above.Please do get back to me if you are in the office right now so that i can forward my credit card details to you, then you can charge the funds .You can email our shipper at [email protected] for more information about the shipping arrangements .

John Longnecker
John Longnecker Supply
23) COSMANIA Amsterdam
Herenstraat 19
1015 BZ Amsterdam
Tel: +31 (0) 20 718 28 38

Note all the common phrases between this and "Olivia"... 'I'm ready to pay the bill[s]', 'I will have love to do..', 'my vote of confidence in you'... etc

My reply:

On Thursday, 30 June 2016 6:57 PM, Your Shout <EMAIL> wrote:

Golly John!

You got that quote from your "Freight Forwarder"/"Shipping Agent"/"Private Picker" very fast! It only took you 2 minutes to make your last reply!

Information I will require from you:-
    Your address/country of residence. I cannot knowingly supply an individual who resides in a country where it is illegal to distill alcoholic beverages for personal use. The address you supplied earlier is for a shop selling cosmetics and such. Do you live above that shop?
    The address and phone number of your "Shipping Agent", Pickerton Trucking Inc. I can find no details online for this company. For me to protect myself and my business I need to know that I am dealing with reputable businesses. I'm sure you understand.

Also, what experience do you have with distilling, so far? With the purchase of three stills, I imagine you are intending to make this more than just a hobby. I'm concerned you may run into problems with your local authorities if you intend to supply alcoholic beverages for profit. What are the local bylaws in your area? I asked in an earlier email if you were based in Canada.

Cheers, Jarryd

Have yet to hear back from him since that.. I guess I don't expect to. But, if I do, I will string him along as long as humanly possible. I figure, the more time spent with me, the less time spent trying to scam someone else.
#299479 by vonpaso xlura Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:11 am
If you are using your real-life name, company name, phone, or email address, DO NOT play with him. Drop him as soon as you realize he's a scammer, and don't tell him why.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10