Information on romance scams and scammers.
#275229 by malu53 Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:18 am
General212
Male / Single
53 - / Germany
Current Location Munich (Ramersdorf - Perlach)/ Germany
Create Date 18/11/2015 07:02
Last Login 18/11/2015 07:39

About Me
Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone...I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I don't worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship that can lead to marriage

Looking For
I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family...I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Education Master
Languages German

Hello..How are you doing...Sorry for intruding into your privacy..Hope you don't mind me introducing myself to you..My name is William and am new to this dating site and i would like to talk to you but time wasn;t on ourside...For me a down to earth type... someone compassionate, with good empathy; a romantic person who still believes true love to be possible; someone who is loyal and will stick by their partner no matter what.I'm quietly confident, love traveling and finding about new things.I am looking for someone who is trusting loving likes good chats a down to earth person not someone with there head in the cloud,s. Who likes to go out but would just be as happy sitting at home in each other arms watching a good movie. just being together as one.So if you are athe one come on in.Also looking to meet someone who is quietly sure of themselves and what they want out of life, and most importantly someone who is loyal and can be counted on. Whilst looks have some currency, really it's more important that this person can be a best friend, talk about anything, and be able to laugh at life! And moreover someone who is very God fearing and to give out real love,,Sorry for not uploading my pictures but if you don't mind i could send you any if you want to see me ...Do you have any access to Windows Live . ([email protected]) Or Skype (william.billcarldwell56) .?I wish to hear from you soon
William
Advertisement

#275230 by malu53 Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:52 am
email address leads to 4 profiles on Skype

Skype # 1 williambillcarldwell212
Name: William Billcardwell
no IP
no Skype avatar

Skype # 2 williambillcarldwell5050
no IP
no Skype avatar

Skype # 3 live:williambillcarldwell212
no IP
no Skype avatar

Skype # 4 william.billcarldwell56

IPs used:
197.251.164.221 <<< Vodafone Ghana, Accra
185.17.27.166 <<< UK Dedicated Servers Limited, Recently reported forum spam source, London, UK

Skype avatar

also here
http://www.yourittoday.com/scammer_prof ... 05077.html
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=66772
#320026 by malu53 Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:04 pm
mike slattery
56, Man, Single
Berlin, Germany
Looks for:
Woman
49 - 63 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
Last online 2017. 02. 20

also here
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=10

yes dear i seek love and to get married here from this site getting to know you wont be bad right cause you so beautiful and am sure that among all being you the most beautiful dear.
[email protected] add me we chat ok love?
looks different on picassa
but also uses a pic highly favored by scammers

#320485 by malu53 Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:43 am
with he last pic posted this time as profile pic new approach on devoted
mikeslattery06
56, Man, Single
Berlin, Germany
Woman 49 - 63 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
Last online 08:45:50
other pic of previous post in gallery :lol: